Author Topic: Another tip for my Vista pimps  (Read 244 times)

Al Bundy

Another tip for my Vista pimps
« on: May 26, 2008, 02:40:46 AM »
Some of yall know about this but just in case you don't here it is. If you're running Vista and want to keep transparency around windows even if they are maximized, check out this program called VistaGlazz. It also lets you install custom themes that aren't signed by Microsoft. Check how it looks on my computer  8)

check it out @
http://www.codegazer.com/vistaglazz/

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Another tip for my Vista pimps
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 02:50:43 AM »
looks dope, ill take a look at it when im not drunk

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 06:56:48 AM »
looks dope, ill take a look at it when im not drunk

geah

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 08:28:45 AM »
props

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 09:05:58 AM »
i would get tired and annoyed by that real quick... of course i dont use vista or any microsoft OS

you all know im a Mac head.... but apple had put in a Tranperent tool bar in its latest OS 10.5 and that was the first thing i turned off once it gave me the option to in one of the first updates to it. it would get on my nerves...

transparency is cool if pulled of right... but just making things transperent to make them tranperent bugs me... anyway cool that you atleast get the option tho... because i was mad when Mac OS 10.5 put that up and i didnt have an option... but that soon got fixed because people didnt like it very much

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 11:42:41 AM »
i would get tired and annoyed by that real quick... of course i dont use vista or any microsoft OS

you all know im a Mac head.... but apple had put in a Tranperent tool bar in its latest OS 10.5 and that was the first thing i turned off once it gave me the option to in one of the first updates to it. it would get on my nerves...

transparency is cool if pulled of right... but just making things transperent to make them tranperent bugs me... anyway cool that you atleast get the option tho... because i was mad when Mac OS 10.5 put that up and i didnt have an option... but that soon got fixed because people didnt like it very much

here comes mac addict to the rescue

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 02:54:10 AM »

Holly smoke,that Josh piece is crazy.....
Them Frisco cats is crazy  :P

Another huge Josh AOK;

Here´s two from of his partners in crime Amaze AOK;

the dude who did that lives in san fran? cuz this is some city in japan.