Author Topic: Cam'ron, Foxy Brown, N.O.R.E. On Illest Tour  (Read 531 times)

Myrealname

Cam'ron, Foxy Brown, N.O.R.E. On Illest Tour
« on: September 24, 2002, 01:57:30 AM »
Cam'ron insists it's all love between him and his Roc-A-Fella familia, even though they didn't monetarily entice him to join Jay-Z and company on the recent Sprite Liquid Mix Tour. But somebody at Def Jam threw enough ducats at Cam and his Diplomat Crew to snare him for Survival of the Illest 2.

That trek, which also features Foxy Brown and N.O.R.E., starts October 11 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and runs through November, though more dates are expected to be announced.

The first Survival of the Illest in 1998 featured performers DMX, Ja Rule, Cormega, Onyx and the Def Squad.

For Cam, the Illest tour is going to make a busy month even busier. On October 25, his debut film, "Paid in Full," is due to be excused from Hollywood purgatory and hit theaters. Three days before that the soundtrack will drop. Cam has the lead single with "Bout It, Bout ... Part III," which features Master P and Jimmy Jones.

Meanwhile, Foxy is gearing up for her own LP, Ill Na Na 2: The Fever, due November 19 (see "P. Diddy In Director's Chair For Foxy Brown's Ill Na Na 2"). The first single will be a remix of "Stylin'," which features Loon, Baby, N.O.R.E. and Fox's brother Gavin.

Survival of the Illest 2 dates, according to Def Jam:

10/11 - Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues

10/12 - Greensboro, NC @ House of Blues

10/13 - Columbia, SC @ The End Zone

10/15 - Pittsburgh, PA @ TBA

10/16 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

10/18 - Providence, RI @ Lupos

10/19 - Washington, DC @ Howard University

10/22 - Cleveland, OH @ The Agora

10/23 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall

10/25 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Union Center

10/26 - Baltimore. MD @ TBA

10/28 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom

10/30 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Cafe

10/31 - Boca Raton, FL @ Florida Atlantic University

11/3 - Atlanta, GA @ The Tabernacle

11/7 - Norfolk, VA @ Norfolk State University

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: Cam'ron, Foxy Brown, N.O.R.E. On Illest Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2002, 03:13:49 AM »
Who gives a fuck.... those are three of the wackest artists in the industry.. they should all be working at McDonalds

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2002, 04:28:57 AM »
i only went to the first one to see mega. got to hear dead man walkin live. it was great. ;D

i'll pass this time...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2002, 06:42:31 PM »
Who gives a fuck.... those are three of the wackest artists in the industry.. they should all be working at McDonalds

lol word...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0