Author Topic: 1 Reason that Canada Sucks...  (Read 226 times)

Suga Foot

1 Reason that Canada Sucks...
« on: May 18, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
So I live in Vancouver.  My girl has a friend in Calgary that's having a baby shower in July.  So she wanted to fly there to see her.  A flight to Calgary from Vancouver is $550.00 return. 

But a flight from Vancouver to Los Angeles is $308.00 return.  Vancouver to SF is $345.00.  Vancouver to New York is $540.00. 

So fuck that.  It's more expensive to fly in my own country on a government subsidized airline, than it is to fly to better places in another country.  So fuck Canada.

J Bananas

Re: 1 Reason that Canada Sucks...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »
yeah, i wanted to see the country while im up here, motherfuck that. a bus/train is probably better.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 06:29:40 PM »
ahaha you think you get fucked with your airplanes tickets? Gas is 3 times more expensive than in the us, they double the price for cars, construction stuff (electric wire, wood, even though it's our wood they sell it back to us), Food, clothes, They even sell bombardier ski doos 4 000 $ more than in usa and it's made here. The only thing we got is cheap electricity ( im talking for quebec citizens) and the prices of houses which is cheaper. It's no surprise these fuckers make more money than us, business like gm and ford never made money with u.s. market we always paid for them or their deficit. It's just more evident since our dollar is equal but it's been like that for ever.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 06:53:29 PM »
price for a basic ford f-150:

usa : 17 900$ (i could buy one tomorrow)
canada : almost 26 000$ (only a dream gotta stay with my rusty ranger)

now let's take a look at the full equiped king ranch edition

us: 36 205$
can: 50 441$

The more expensive the car get the crazier it gets. My neighbor bought his 3 mercedes in the us he probably saved 50 000$. What does it cost more for a german compagny to ship their car in here than south border? nothing, their just fucking us good

MarkCruz

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 11:30:09 PM »

RIP TO SLED DOGS THAT DIED IN EIGHT BELOW

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
with gas price we'll have no choice but to ride this in winter and horses in the summer