Author Topic: I dont get It, Why cant Anybody Else Do What Game does? Its not that hard.  (Read 583 times)

No Teflon

Like, Games Pain, the whole video and Song aitn something extraterrestrial or Phenomenal, I mean, Rhymes are on point, Game does Do Crazy metaphors in Features and Mixtapes but we all know for suceess he saves Them and uses simple rhymes, to make sure people can follow thru and get the catchyness...Becoz we already know that Complex Metaphors and Inter Galactical Metaphors from Mars are not gonna get u to sell 20 000 on Geffen, making u hang out with Canibus  for the rest of ur life...

But i just dont get it, if its not so hard to pick a beat and Flow on it, come up with a Video, why isnt anybody doing that on The west Coast??? like, Spider loc, 50 said that Spider hasnt come out with anything hot to make him interesting for people, I know alota haters on the West Are gonna come out from their bum houses and say West Coast is gangsta we dont play that soft shit, but than again, Same Spider goes on to Make Cheesy ass Boss OG and all them other rappers like G malone are gonna be doing the same, i aint hating on Glasses, i am just saying,

Why cant Anybody do exactly what Game does? Just for the sake of arguement, just go and copy the dude, of course not 100% but do what he does, use similar beats and all, its not like Game is Biggie or Pun, not like u cant Follow him lyrically..

This rap shit is so easy, is it me or is it Really Game  and his God Given Talen to make music that people love???? Becoz his video has already gotten 220 000 views on Worldstarhiphop.com and I am sure people gonna love the song, i do, others do, and song beeen there for 2 days...

Like Compare 911 is a joke to Lift me up remix,That song stands out, nobody in Life me up has said anything that made them stand out...at all...

Is it really me thinking that What Game does is easy or is it really that hard to come up with an idea, flow, swagga, rhymes and video concept...Coz it Just seems like all Game did was spent time in the studio, Did a few phonecalls and We are about to get a dope, sick ass amazing CD in our hands on the 8th of July...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
nice speech  ;)
seems like game's street team is working hard to promote the album  ;)

D-Stress

he rhymes about same things everytime but to me hes still good.

AnybodyKilla

he rhymes about same things everytime but to me hes still good.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
thank god he lost that corny ass faux hawk

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Yeah I can't believe why other people don't release their fuckin albums, good that Game does!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First you have to look at todays music climate. Even the big dogs have a hard time going platinum. And the biggest advantage Game has is that he was introduced to the public by Dre and 50 at his peak and that's how he got a solid fanbase, which other rappers strugle to have. So, to anwser your question, not everybody has the luxury of being co-signed by Dre & 50.

Plus rappers are idiots as well, Jay Rock had a perfect song to introduce him with All My Life but he fucked it up.

D-Stress

Plus rappers are idiots as well, Jay Rock had a perfect song to introduce him with All My Life but he fucked it up.
what you mean?why did he fucked it up?

i wonder why ppl dont release their albums indepedently i mean ppl like CPO, K-Dee, Lil Malik,etc.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

i wonder why ppl dont release their albums indepedently i mean ppl like CPO, K-Dee, Lil Malik,etc.
It's pretty fuckin weird, Rakim has been tryin to release his album independent for years ...he says that he is trying but is that the truth really? Kind of hard to believe that Legend that big couldn't get it released.

messi19

I think he mean cuz they chose the Will.I.Am version. Label probably had a big influence on that.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
because they do not have the marketing monster that interscope is, behind them, like game does..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's not about Will.I.Am version, it's about having a track that everybody likes, features thet hottest rapper right now who actually spit his A game. And what do they do ? Nothing. No video, no promotion....

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's not about Will.I.Am version, it's about having a track that everybody likes, features thet hottest rapper right now who actually spit his A game. And what do they do ? Nothing. No video, no promotion....

exactly, thats when u wish these artist wud go indie n be able to release they albums n have power on their own careers...its not like Geffen or Interscope have they ears in the streets. but jay rock coulda shot a video himself tho, look at all the youtube videos there is lowbudgets
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)