Author Topic: Everlast is a Muslim.... I feel bad now......  (Read 3346 times)

infinite59

Everlast is a Muslim.... I feel bad now......
« on: September 07, 2002, 10:05:12 PM »
Sub-Z knowledged me that Everlast is a Muslim...he had me download a song of his.... "Graves to Dig".   I used to hate Everlast because of the whole Eminem thing, and I didn't think he was that dope as a solo artist.  Now I feel bad for ever speaking down on him.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Everlast is a Muslim.... I feel bad now......
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 10:11:33 PM »
yeah you should....you close minded eminem dickrider!! >:(

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 10:13:07 PM »
I never thought Everlast was wack. Whitey Ford Sings The Blues is a pretty tight album.

Eminem just got his fuckin head up his ass. Anyone that doesn't kiss ass ans call him the greatest is considered a diss to Em. It's funny how Em doesn't even bother him anymore since he actually retaliated with a decent diss.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2002, 10:16:18 PM »
everlast is dope,motha fuckas need to stop hatin,infinite saw the light,now everyone else can too!!!  ;D

p.s.eat at whiteys is even better than whitey ford sings the blues,so check it out

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 10:49:27 PM »
Sub-Z knowledged me that Everlast is a Muslim...he had me download a song of his.... "Graves to Dig".   I used to hate Everlast because of the whole Eminem thing, and I didn't think he was that dope as a solo artist.  Now I feel bad for ever speaking down on him.  

Just beacuse somebody shares the same religion as you dosen't mean you have to like them. If you didn't like him before you found out he was a muslim, why should you feel bad for what you said?

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2002, 11:06:20 PM »

Just beacuse somebody shares the same religion as you dosen't mean you have to like them. If you didn't like him before you found out he was a muslim, why should you feel bad for what you said?

You wouldn't understand.... It's a Muslim thang..... Muslims have been through alot in our history.  And it's a shared experience.  Muhammad and his followers in the 7th century were persecuted out of Mecca into Medina.  And they had to biuld a makeshift mosque out of twigs.  Muhammad observed them working so closely together, and everyone noted that they had never seen such a true state of brother hood.  It was said then that all Muslims are all brothers-in-faith.  We are all one family.  

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 11:08:33 PM »

You wouldn't understand.... It's a Muslim thang

Guess not... No religion could make me change who I like and dislike...

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2002, 11:18:06 PM »

Guess not... No religion could make me change who I like and dislike...

That's because you don't have anything binding you with another human being.  I do.  I am a Muslim.  And we are all one family.  We have a shared set of aspirations and beliefs.  And we have a shared history of struggle.  It runs deep.  To hear that Everlast is a Muslim, makes me proud that another white man in America has chosen the same path as me.  All praises to Allah the most high.  There is no like unto him!!!!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2002, 11:19:16 PM »
wrong again.... just coz he's a muslim dont make him dope  >:(  bigot...

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2002, 11:22:38 PM »
I just rememberd...

Didn't Eminem make fun of him for this on one of the diss tracks he did to him back in the day?

"But your'e a homosexual, white rapping Irish muslim" or something to that extent

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2002, 11:26:11 PM »
wrong again.... just coz he's a muslim dont make him dope  >:(  bigot...

People listen to Snoop because they are attracted to his character.  

In the same vien, I am attracted to the Muslim character.  I will not allow you to try and plant seeds of division between myself and my Muslim brothers!!!!!!!! We, as a family, never have and never will allow that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil Al Ameen.  Arrahimineer Raheem!!!!!!  Please guide those who lack vision!!!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2002, 11:27:27 PM »

That's because you don't have anything binding you with another human being.  I do.  I am a Muslim.  And we are all one family.  We have a shared set of aspirations and beliefs.  And we have a shared history of struggle.  It runs deep.  To hear that Everlast is a Muslim, makes me proud that another white man in America has chosen the same path as me.  All praises to Allah the most high.  There is no like unto him!!!!!!!

Im amazed you know me so well through our limited interaction over the internet! Could you tell me how you learned so much about me? This is an amazing skill, I would love to have it!

Overseer is right. You are a bigot. Just because Im not Muslim dosen't mean that I can't have things in common with another human.

Listen. Just beacuse you share things common things together dosen't mean you should like or dilike somebody.

Do you like every single Muslim you meet? Is there one Muslim out there you don't like?

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2002, 11:33:15 PM »

Im amazed you know me so well through our limited interaction over the internet! Could you tell me how you learned so much about me? This is an amazing skill, I would love to have it!

Listen. Just beacuse you share things common things together dosen't mean you should like or dilike somebody.

Do you like every single Muslim you meet? Is there one Muslim out there you don't like?

What you are asking me to do is make distinctions between one Muslim and another Muslim.  And I will never play that game with you!!!!!!!! You are a mischief maker, and Allah and his holy Prophet Muhammad have made it so you can never seperate the bond amongst Muslims!!!!!! Be sure of that!!!!!!!

Assalamu Alaina wa ala ibadillahis-saliheen!!!!!!!  

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2002, 11:39:35 PM »
Come on y'all, you know what he meant. He is saying he got respect for Everast now because he is a Muslim. He didn't say he is the dopest rapper alive because he is Muslim. I understand where your coming from. I find myself being drawn to those who are Christian because I feel more comfortable with it whether its music, sports, or anything. You look up to them, you know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2002, 11:42:03 PM »
Come on y'all, you know what he meant. He is saying he got respect for Everast now because he is a Muslim. He didn't say he is the dopest rapper alive because he is Muslim. I understand where your coming from. I find myself being drawn to those who are Christian because I feel more comfortable with it whether its music, sports, or anything. You look up to them, you know.

Real recognize Real!!!!!!