Author Topic: [VIDEO] The Game (Feat. Keyshia Cole) - Pain  (Read 2349 times)

messi19

Re: [VIDEO] The Game (Feat. Keyshia Cole) - Pain
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2008, 07:24:26 AM »
I liked it and all bout I imagined more of a thru the wire type of video were he would show clips of his favourite rappers and stuff, everyone he mentions etc. Still a dope summer video though, but nothing people are going to remember in the future or nothing!

lmaoo yeah because people are supposed to remember videos ::). Cmon this aint the 90s no more. Plus this track is more of a R&B influenced song.

Of course people remember videos. A good video can be the difference between selling little and selling major. This video is ok but not great, fact its not even that good. Its a typical video, a gangsta rapper in a bouncing car, hanging with his homies at a party. Why is this an R&B song? because there is a girl who sings the hook, in that case most rap songs of the 90s were R&B. prfffttt

LMAO u a idiot dawg. What im saying is this is a heavy R&B influenced song yes because of Keyshias hook and the beat. What the fuck did you expect? 2 see a Spike Lee movie or some shit? Its coo if you dont like it but u came in here expecting i dont know what the fuck. Why dont u just complain about single video out there because this is basically the standard now. 

bez

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2008, 07:53:23 AM »
I liked it and all bout I imagined more of a thru the wire type of video were he would show clips of his favourite rappers and stuff, everyone he mentions etc. Still a dope summer video though, but nothing people are going to remember in the future or nothing!

lmaoo yeah because people are supposed to remember videos ::). Cmon this aint the 90s no more. Plus this track is more of a R&B influenced song.

Of course people remember videos. A good video can be the difference between selling little and selling major. This video is ok but not great, fact its not even that good. Its a typical video, a gangsta rapper in a bouncing car, hanging with his homies at a party. Why is this an R&B song? because there is a girl who sings the hook, in that case most rap songs of the 90s were R&B. prfffttt

LMAO u a idiot dawg. What im saying is this is a heavy R&B influenced song yes because of Keyshias hook and the beat. What the fuck did you expect? 2 see a Spike Lee movie or some shit? Its coo if you dont like it but u came in here expecting i dont know what the fuck. Why dont u just complain about single video out there because this is basically the standard now. 

Could of been better thats all. Not an idiot mate, just making a point that you cant see. I expected to see a really good video with alot of people in it. If I was the Game I would of wanted everyone hes rapping about rapping there bit of the song. Then Keyshia giving her hook and a bit of game mixed in here and there. That would of been better.

messi19

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »

Could of been better thats all. Not an idiot mate, just making a point that you cant see. I expected to see a really good video with alot of people in it. If I was the Game I would of wanted everyone hes rapping about rapping there bit of the song. Then Keyshia giving her hook and a bit of game mixed in here and there. That would of been better.

Naw its all good homie i respect your opinion but at the same time IMO i think you expected a little too much. Its all good though.

bez

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2008, 08:25:44 AM »

Naw its all good homie i respect your opinion but at the same time IMO i think you expected a little too much. Its all good though.

Yeah fair enough, is all love man. I respect your opinion to. Its all good.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »
average video, this concept is already seen million times, tho people liking it so its all good. cant say its sth special tho.

game doin his thing thats for sure.gettin that money

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM