Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
30 (73.2%)
San Antonion Spurs
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs San Antonio Spurs (56-26)~ Round 3  (Read 3760 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^^Lakers arent the champions ::)

The Spurs are and they are going to win another title this year.

DIP DIP SET SET

wcsoldier

Lakers in 6... one important factor in the playoffs is to stay fresh physically wise .. we're the team who has played the less games so far and with a game every 2 days , the old Spurs gonna suffer .. no 3 days break this time..

wcsoldier

Spurs in 7.. tyson chandler gave tim duncan a real hard time with his athleticism and strength Pau Gasol has none of that. Tony Parker will dominate.
i had the spurs coming out the west this year since the playoff brackets were announced.. you never underestimate the heart of a champion
you have never probably watch some Duncan- Gasol.. Gasol length bothers Duncan ... Duncan is still better but he won't dominate, especially him not being in his prime anymore

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Both teams will win one game on the road. Lakers in 7. The Spurs are getting old. The Lakers on the other hand are young and hitting their stride.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 11:32:24 PM by Teddy Roosevelt »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MCFLY... MCFLY... It was a joke MCFLY....  :)

Nevertheless... we are the regular season Western Champions. So technically I am right.  8)

And the Spurs aren't really known for their back to back championships... ya know? and you know why? because they have never done so.... with teams that were younger and better than the team they have this year... 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 11:14:33 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Spurs in 7.. tyson chandler gave tim duncan a real hard time with his athleticism and strength Pau Gasol has none of that. Tony Parker will dominate.
i had the spurs coming out the west this year since the playoff brackets were announced.. you never underestimate the heart of a champion
you have never probably watch some Duncan- Gasol.. Gasol length bothers Duncan ... Duncan is still better but he won't dominate, especially him not being in his prime anymore

It wouldn't be a stretch to say that Gasol has been playing on Duncan's level this year. I think the two will balance each other out well in this series.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers in 6

And D.Fish is playing great defense..i don't think T.Parker is going to kill us..

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lakers in 7.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow, 3 teams I dislike in the conference finals. Life is good  ::)

Spurs in 7.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

you never underestimate the heart of a champion

thats why you don't underestimate the Lakers...  8)
LOL nigga how many rings the Lakers got in the last 5 years?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

How many do they have in the past 6 to  8 years? See what happens when you move the time frame a few years back? We are still a a recent championship franchise ... unlike the team that you've been following this whole year and picked to lose to the Pistons in 4  8)

Hack.... what race are you?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:49:41 AM by Styles1 »

OG Hack Wilson

How many do they have in the past 6 to  8 years? See what happens when you move the time frame a few years back? We are still a a recent championship franchise ... unlike the team that you've been following this whole year and picked to lose to the Pistons in 4  8)

the team with Shaq is irrelevant to the conversation.

the team with Kobe as the leader is relevant.

Kobe hasn't done jack with the team under his wing until this year.  getting bounced out by Phoenix doesn't mean much to me.

Styles... what religion are you?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the team with Shaq is irrelevant to the conversation.

the team with Kobe as the leader is relevant.

Kobe hasn't done jack with the team under his wing until this year.  getting bounced out by Phoenix doesn't mean much to me.

Styles... what religion are you?

the team as a franchise is relevent to the conversation... because Fisher & Kobe were a part of those teams

Kobe has carried the team to a respectable level, and now even to a greater level, now that his cast is maturing....

I am a fundamental Christian.... 

Your turn...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Spurs in 6. Too much dribble penetration by Parker that will lead to layups or wide open threes. Unless LA makes some drastic changes. Their defensive struggles at the point, and defending the three will hurt them. Also, LA needs to clean it up on the boards. My concern is how long a rest the Lakers got. They won their series only 1 game sooner, but because there was so much space between our game 6 and game 7...the Lakers got a ton of rest. My other concern, Joey Crawford.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

MCFLY... MCFLY... It was a joke MCFLY....  :)

Nevertheless... we are the regular season Western Champions. So technically I am right.  8)

And the Spurs aren't really known for their back to back championships... ya know? and you know why? because they have never done so.... with teams that were younger and better than the team they have this year... 

but also playing against teams in the Playoffs that were better then the Lakers. So its a wash.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"