Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
30 (73.2%)
San Antonion Spurs
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs San Antonio Spurs (56-26)~ Round 3  (Read 3686 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^ yep I was just imitating Jookin 27..  you know he always has been  said that after the Hornets up 2-0 , he repeated yersterday ..

ah... my bad then... I thought we had a Lakers version of Hack Wilson. Carry on soldier. Go Lakers!  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

wcsoldier

^^^^ yep I was just imitating Jookin 27..  you know he always has been  said that after the Hornets up 2-0 , he repeated yersterday ..

ah... my bad then... I thought we had a Lakers version of Hack Wilson. Carry on soldier. Go Lakers!  8)
nah ... I ain't no Hack Wilson , I've been rooting for the Lakers for 12+ years and even go to LA to attend games ( in 01 and 07) from France .. I wanted to go this year aswell but couldn't have holidays during the playoffs period due to work .. I'm a little pissed to miss this great playoff run ..

wcsoldier

i called it ...lakers in 5. but if we win one more time like this.....SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Game 3 will be VERY hard to win imo ... the key is the beginning of the game ... I hope/think the 2 losses in Utah have been a great lesson ... I think Parker and Ginobili will be very agressive on the early going ... so far we have been very good at avoiding them to go to the basket and kick it out for the shooters .. the refs will call BS fouls though (see Utah Games) .. if we stay with them at halftime, we have a very good shot to win it

GangstaBoogy

Us winning games 3 and/or 4 will depend on how well the bench plays. If it goes to 6 Kobe will carry us to the Finals.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

^^^^ yeah our bench was pretty poor in Game 3 and 4 in Utah .. I still think the key is to maintain our great D .. the way we help on Parker and Gino in the paint AND still manage to get hands in the face of their shooters at the same time is impressive .. they don't get a lot of CLEARLY wide open shots ..

WestCoasta

straight fucked them up tonight

I got $$$$ coming to me soon  ;D

WestCoasta

I'm watching the replay right now on TNT

Marv Alberts really has got to be the worst announcer ever

*reads some stats* "3 SECOND VIOLATION!"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i love marv albert wtf are you talkin about.

anyway, the longer this series goes the more it favors the Lakers.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

you may like his emphasis on a score

but unless you have dick in your ears you can hear plain as day how awful an announcer he is

The Watcher

damn, lakers killed the spurs in game #2
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
crazy win tonite, lakers shut the spurs the fuck down

here's hoping we take some w's on the road so we dont end up like the hornets and putting everything on the line in a game 7.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i love marv albert wtf are you talkin about.

anyway, the longer this series goes the more it favors the Lakers.

Naah, he's right...Marv Albert fell off big time.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Marv Albert is horrible.  And man the Lakers looked amazing in game 2,  they are 2 wins away from proving me wrong but SA isnt finished yet.

DIP DIP SET SET

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Lakers are +54 in the last 66 minutes against the Spurs

:o ;D 8)

WestCoasta

Lakers haven't blown a 2-0 lead since the 1969 Finals to the Celtics