Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
30 (73.2%)
San Antonion Spurs
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs San Antonio Spurs (56-26)~ Round 3  (Read 3759 times)

wcsoldier

^^Lakers arent the champions ::)

The Spurs are and they are going to win another title this year.

MCFLY... MCFLY... It was a joke MCFLY....  :)

Nevertheless... we are the regular season Western Champions. So technically I am right.  8)

And the Spurs aren't really known for their back to back championships... ya know? and you know why? because they have never done so.... with teams that were younger and better than the team they have this year... 

but also playing against teams in the Playoffs that were better then the Lakers. So its a wash.
LOL at the Mavs 06  being better than the Lakers

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Their defensive struggles at the point

Sorry, but Fisher has been doing an EXCELLENT job defending the point, so I dunno WTF you're talking about.

but also playing against teams in the Playoffs that were better then the Lakers. So its a wash.

That's a good one. You guys had to beat the Jazz in the WCF and the Cavs in the Finals last year. The year before that, you lost to the shitty ass playoff flop of the decade AKA the Dallas Mavericks. LMAO@your retarded claim.

OG Hack Wilson

you never underestimate the heart of a champion

thats why you don't underestimate the Lakers...  8)
LOL nigga how many rings the Lakers got in the last 5 years?

How many do they have in the past 6 to  8 years? See what happens when you move the time frame a few years back? We are still a a recent championship franchise ... unlike the team that you've been following this whole year and picked to lose to the Pistons in 4  8)

Hack.... what race are you?

the team with Shaq is irrelevant to the conversation.

the team with Kobe as the leader is relevant.

Kobe hasn't done jack with the team under his wing until this year.  getting bounced out by Phoenix doesn't mean much to me.

Styles... what religion are you?

the team as a franchise is relevent to the conversation... because Fisher & Kobe were a part of those teams

Kobe has carried the team to a respectable level, and now even to a greater level, now that his cast is maturing....

I am a fundamental Christian.... 

Your turn...

Fischer was much better back then too.

I find my race to be completely offtopic, but I am italiano with quarter of irish.

ok next, what's your name, DOB and SSN?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL@yall niggas hatin on the 06 Mavs. That was the team man. THE team. Face it, you basic, you whack ass niggas is gettin wasted!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How many do they have in the past 6 to  8 years? See what happens when you move the time frame a few years back? We are still a a recent championship franchise ... unlike the team that you've been following this whole year and picked to lose to the Pistons in 4  8)

Kobe hasn't done jack with the team under his wing until this year.  getting bounced out by Phoenix doesn't mean much to me.

the team as a franchise is relevent to the conversation... because Fisher & Kobe were a part of those teams

Kobe has carried the team to a respectable level, and now even to a greater level, now that his cast is maturing....

Your turn...

You define "idiot"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL@yall niggas hatin on the 06 Mavs. That was the team man. THE team. Face it, you basic, you whack ass niggas is gettin wasted!!

Yea...That DEFINITELY was the team.........that got bounced in the finals by a shitty Miami Heat team after leading that series 2-0 (with a major lead going into the 4th quarter in Game 3). That was the team, alright. The biggest flop team of all time.

wcsoldier

Parker has the edge against Fish , no doubt but Fish will make Parker work on D too .. while Odom against your slow ass Oberto or Thomas is a nightmare for SA

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Your turn...

I find my race to be completely offtopic, but I am italiano with quarter of irish.

I was just curious because I see you throw the N word around a lot. I wanted to know if I was talking to someone Black or  B-Rad.... that's all.

But back to B-Ball....

Fisher is playing better than ever.... defending... hitting shots with consistency. 

Jookin.... that issue is not a wash. It's a real concern. Your team has never repeated out of plenty of tries. Once or twice, I could understand but at some point you have to question if it's the "level" of competition as you put it, or if they just don't have it in them to do it. Repeating is a hard thing.... 

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yea...That DEFINITELY was the team.........that got bounced in the finals by a shitty Miami Heat team after leading that series 2-0 (with a major lead going into the 4th quarter in Game 3). That was the team, alright. The biggest flop team of all time.

You know as much as anyone how shady that shit was...

@thread
I'm white with blue eyes by the way! 22 years old, living in Munich.. born Catholic, never really into it, and an atheist since like 5 years! Anything else? Can we start dating now :camp:
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Your turn...

I was just curious because I see you throw the N word around a lot. I wanted to know if I was talking to someone Black or  B-Rad.... that's all.

But back to B-Ball....

Fisher is playing better than ever.... defending... hitting shots with consistency. 

Jookin.... that issue is not a wash. It's a real concern. Your team has never repeated out of plenty of tries. Once or twice, I could understand but at some point you have to question if it's the "level" of competition as you put it, or if they just don't have it in them to do it. Repeating is a hard thing.... 

This is why the Spurs are not a dynasty.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You know as much as anyone how shady that shit was...

@thread
I'm white with blue eyes by the way! 22 years old, living in Munich.. born Catholic, never really into it, and an atheist since like 5 years! Anything else? Can we start dating now :camp:

Um... no... but thanks for outing yourself as another white person wishing to be Black... with all that "nigga" stuff you say. shm...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for outing yourself as another moron who thinks anybody who says nigga wishes to be black  :D

Chinga ta madre pendejo!
No, it's not a sin

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for outing yourself as another moron who thinks anybody who says nigga wishes to be black  :D

Chinga ta madre pendejo!

yes... you say it because it's such a "white" thing to say...

your move... 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OG Hack Wilson

Chinga ta madre pendejo!

yes... you say it because it's such a "white" thing to say...

your move... 

lol this thread is gonna get so off topic.

"nigga applies to any motherfucking race"--crooked i

im goin for a burn ride.  go celtics.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens