Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
30 (73.2%)
San Antonion Spurs
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs San Antonio Spurs (56-26)~ Round 3  (Read 3758 times)

GangstaBoogy

Lol this thread is funny as fuck.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for outing yourself as another moron who thinks anybody who says nigga wishes to be black  :D

Chinga ta madre pendejo!

yes... you say it because it's such a "white" thing to say...

your move... 

lol this thread is gonna get so off topic.

"nigga applies to any motherfucking race"--crooked i

im goin for a burn ride.  go celtics.

Crooked is a good friend of mine... but you gotta realize that he also wants you to buy and support his music and make you feel as though you are a part of it.

However... I'll stop giving you all a hard time.. Just try and be yourselves though....   8)   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I got us off topic and I will get us back.....

Will these games go to scores over a 100? or do you see those low ass 70/80 point games?

westsiderider323

Lakers in 6

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Will these games go to scores over a 100? or do you see those low ass 70/80 point games?

I say the games that the Lakers win will be blowouts where the Lakers score in the 100s and the Spurs in the 80s...the games that the Lakers lose will be relatively close with both teams scoring in the 80s/90s.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's all good styles, you are wannabe white for getting an education and a job.. we all know you're trying to be white because it ain't a mexican thing at all.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ lmao at comparing an education and a job to some white kids saying "nigga" just to try and be cool. but I see a struck a chord so here is something to make the little wiggy feel better....

this little wiggy went to the market, this little wiggy went to the store, and this little wiggy cried "weee weee weee" cuz he  was told not be a little wiggy anymore...  :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 03:14:45 PM by Styles1 »

Johnny B

I say the games that the Lakers win will be blowouts where the Lakers score in the 100s and the Spurs in the 80s...the games that the Lakers lose will be relatively close with both teams scoring in the 80s/90s.

yea, in the season, both games the Lakers won against the Spurs they scored over 100 (compared to two losses where the Lakers scored in the low 90's).

but this is the playoffs, which is a different story. should be a great series.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 03:33:11 PM by Johnny B »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ lmao at comparing an education and a job to some white kids saying "nigga" just to try and be cool. but I see a struck a chord so here is something to make the little wiggy feel better....

this little wiggy went to the market, this little wiggy went to the store, and this little wiggy cried "weee weee weee" cuz he  was told not be a little wiggy anymore...  :)

What's the gay talk for? I simply illustrated how twisted your logic might sound if put into a context that is even a little more absurd, while addressing your situation. That's a quite smart thing to do in my opinion.
I write the way I write on here because I love it.. it makes me feel good, it's fun, and I get happy. By no means would I ever think I gain mad respect and street cred from fellow WCC members through saying nigga.
No, it's not a sin

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ first off, your point was stupid which is why I dealt with you like someone who was in pre-school - and you got the point, so it worked. even if you were trying to illustrate a point, you insinuated that working and getting an education where "white" things. while I was making fun of those who act out and pretend to be from other cultures... but it's your life, live it the way you want to live. just know that you look like a retard saying "nigga" when you are some blue eyed white kid from europe.

second... I wasn't even talking to you. the person that I originally addressed this to didn't have too much of a problem with it. we said our peace and moved it forward... but I see it struck something in you... ha ha.

third.... if it makes you happy... well... then I guess it does. but you can always just be yourself and be happy with that. you should try it sometime...  8) 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
See, what your retarded ass won't understand, that I AM myself while saying nigga, just like you ARE yourself while having a job. Get it yet? You haven't struck a nerve whatsoever, I just have been confronted with this before and I thought people already understood, but then you come in and I am just trying to help.
It don't matter to me who you were talking to. I address the issue, not the situation. Continue to have a job if it works for you, all the best. Just remember that you are mexican and it looks stupid if you work and speak proper English, pretending to be from another culture and all that.
No, it's not a sin

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
See, what your retarded ass won't understand, that I AM myself while saying nigga, just like you ARE yourself while having a job. Get it yet? You haven't struck a nerve whatsoever, I just have been confronted with this before and I thought people already understood, but then you come in and I am just trying to help.
It don't matter to me who you were talking to. I address the issue, not the situation. Continue to have a job if it works for you, all the best. Just remember that you are mexican and it looks stupid if you work and speak proper English, pretending to be from another culture and all that.

this post is so stupid....where does one begin? the comparison of a person working and a wigga saying "nigga"? then stating that a mexican american that talks proper english and works is pretending to be a different culture? ha ha ha ha... like whites invited working and proper speaking... ha ha ha ha... oh jeez... this made my day... oh shit I can't stop laughing.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 04:55:01 PM by Styles1 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

this will be a fun series... win or lose... i'm looking to see us battle....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

this post is so stupid....where does one begin? the comparison of a person working and a wigga trying to be down with an outside culture? then stating that a mexican american that talks proper english and works is pretending to be a different culture? ha ha ha ha... like whites invited working and proper speaking... ha ha ha ha... oh jeez... this made my day... oh shit I can't stop laughing.

I'll show you how to rip a post apart if you don't know. For convenience, I'm going to rip this post apart, cause it's right here already.

The easiest way to do that is to do it sentence by sentence. There are wittier ways, but let's keep it simple for starters.
* it is not a bad thing to be down with an outside culture. not one bit. you'd like to go back to them good ol' days? better not say that out loud, ese.
* culture doesn't have strict boundaries like you make it seem. you can eat pizza and not be italian. the list is endless.
* no, I'm not saying that a mexican who works and speaks proper english is pretending "to be a different culture". my point was that he doesn't. just like I'm not pretending to be black either. that's the point, nigga.
* "like whites invited (invented) working and proper speaking" <- never said they did. but by you phrasing it like this, you probably assume that if someone "invented" something, it belongs to his culture and his race.. and noone else is supposed to use it. well, news flash nigga, whites invented a lot of stuff that your ass is using on a daily. so... what does that make you? a hypocrite? a leech? a wannabe-white-ese? a retard? I don't know, it's for you to decide.

The point is that it ain't about who did what first and who has which ethnic background. Yes, it would be retarded to say that every mexican who speaks proper English is not a real mexican. Just like it's retarded to say that any white guy who uses the term "nigga" is a wigga. You think that is SUCH a bad comparison? After all, mexicans speak Spanish and do siestas all the time. Did I struck a nerve? Just to make sure you don't get it twisted.. I don't think bad of mexicans at all, I'm just showing you your thinking with a little twist in it. It's fun. One could also do it in a less insulting way, but I don't want to.

If this post was too heavy, just keep a few things in mind:
*being down with people from a different ethnic backround is nothing laughable, negative or stupid.
*assimilating to other cultures doesn't imply self-loath or anything.
*me saying nigga doesn't make me blacker nor does it have anything to do with blacks as a whole.
*culture is NOT something that is just set, it is something that constantly developes and that is not restricted to a certain ethnic group. cultures overlap all the time. to call me a wigga for saying nigga is like calling a black guy an uncle tom for getting an education and having white friends. it's a terrible thing to do.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 05:17:34 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Johnny B

^ wow, what a post. haha