Author Topic: After hearing the Crooked single, I can see now why Snoop says he a bench player  (Read 1313 times)

Matty

certified > dream big

certified bumps!!!

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
I Think Its Better Than "Certified"

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
no but when you release
boom boom clap
nwa
creased khaki flow
cali boyz
str8 bosses
bucktown

and other bangers and this is posed to be the big banger, the big release, suprise,the big tracc
its a let down isnt it?

^Good point but I'm feelin this song..he picked the wrong track for a single though imo...a "Cali Boyz" type track would've been better..

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 11:06:13 PM by ANIKI »

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
certified > dream big

certified bumps!!!
I agree. I don't play it as much but when I do it still gets me going.

smegma

certified > dream big

certified bumps!!!

Dream Big is a lot better than Certified, I think!

Another thing that I think is that this thread is really pointless. We know by now what you think of Crooked I. You could have posted this in the other topic as well.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Another thing that I think is that this thread is really pointless. We know by now what you think of Crooked I. You could have posted this in the other topic as well.

yep  :whistle:

YoungCrookedI

gotta love the haterz.....

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
I dunno, I've been a supporter for a long time and am feeling the track personally, so I'm going to keep a positive mind frame. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so no hate from me.

Same here, I liked it better than any of his other singles he attempted at. Feeling it better than g.nalones as well.

On a side note I play this for a few people who never heard of or dont listen to Crooked i and they liked it, asked who it was
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

AnybodyKilla

gotta love the haterz.....

These rap artists wouldnt be where they are today without em LOL!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so this means no crooked record now?

LMAO

Matty

lol at all the crooked stans that appear on these threads. i like crooked i, hes a dope MC, one of the best on the west easily. boom boom clap was great, NWA was nice as well. i wish he'd blow up with a monster track and the correct promotion. his proper single HAS to be monster to get him out there.

this track is definitely not monster. hopefully it isn't what they'll be pushing him with and there's still another proper single to come. remember his single needs to be an aritst breaking event as he is unknown to the mainstream audience - it has to be dope on every level to get things going.

this might have akon on it but the beat is cheap/generic and it will not generate interest in crooked. if those other tracks didn't get many spins and we still don't have an album then i dont see how that's gonna change with this. he might eventually release an album with no promotion which could turn out to be really good - but that probably could and should of happened ages ago...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 01:57:42 AM by Matty »

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when people are hating on you, thats when you know that you're about to blow up.

Oh and "Long beach iz Active ", congrats with your 100th thread on hating crooked I.

Thanks for giving my favorite rapper publicity

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when people are hating on you, thats when you know that you're about to blow up.

Oh and "Long beach iz Active ", congrats with your 100th thread on hating crooked I.

Now what is he gonna do with it? Release 500 more really super nifty mixtapes?

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now what is he gonna do with it? Release 500 more really super nifty mixtapes?

if they are dope, why not? I couldnt care less if he has an album or not, his songs will be in rotation on my system, together with cube and krs.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't believe this, why are so many people complaining? this is a mainstream song and unlike most mainstream rappers songs, Crooked I has not completely dumbed it down. I agree what this is missing is a bassline but as for saying how thoroughly disappointed you are, ffs it's presumably going to be used as a single. It was never meant to be a throwback to the collection of freestyles he has done you can not have it all ways and lol at the reaction of this when so many people hail In Da Club as a classic and for that matter get rich or die trying as a classic when lyrically...come on it's garbage.