Author Topic: Crooked I - Dream Big (ft. Akon) [Prod. by Detail] [Audio]  (Read 2862 times)

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
Re: Crooked I - Dream Big (ft. Akon) [Prod. by Detail] [Audio]
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »
i like the track.....

it ain't no club banger....and thats the reason why its pretty wicked for a single...too bad he got Akon on there like everyone else.

Crooked I

« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2008, 02:19:21 AM »
the song is good,i mean its not the greatest and it really misses some bass n shit but its a good song.still i dont think he will make it anywhere to charts or mtv or so with this song

i mean did anyone realize its his official single and he has no video for it ?????????????????????

Crooked I

« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2008, 02:21:04 AM »
also i dont like it that he says "the westcoast treat me like i was pac"  ::)

Young Old Head

« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2008, 06:41:17 AM »
also i dont like it that he says "the westcoast treat me like i was pac"  ::)

and i don't like people namin themselfs after their favorite rappers...

Cash Money Blood Gang

EFFeX

« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2008, 07:43:01 AM »
I can't believe people still are saying their not feeling this joint... Every time I give this song a spin, I'm feeling it more and more!

Crooked I

« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2008, 09:25:02 AM »
I can't believe people still are saying their not feeling this joint... Every time I give this song a spin, I'm feeling it more and more!

me 2,first i thought okay.....now i really like it ,someone said he added bass,drum to it can u upload it anyone

and the one who doesnt like that i chose my name after crooked,suck my dick

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2008, 09:40:24 AM »
me 2,first i thought okay.....now i really like it ,someone said he added bass,drum to it can u upload it anyone

and the one who doesnt like that i chose my name after crooked,suck my dick

heres the bass added version:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12364308ec200b39/

Damn it got 3,000 downloads...

I just upped the thread i made so its on the front page...
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Jome

« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2008, 04:58:11 PM »
Pretty dope track, but Crooked's constant exaggerated over-pronunciation can get a little annoying at times.
yeah, it's mad annoying for me. Anyway, this track decent, but I don't see it doin' big... I don't like the hook, Crooked's pronunciation make me wanna turn that shit off. I liked Game's single more...
"Big Dreams", "Dream Big, "Dreams"... rappers gotta study dictionaries and come up with more original titles.
i agree with the title of the song,but whats wrong with his pronunciation? to me it makes crooked stand out more yell

Exactly, i love being able to hear what a rapper says, I can barely hear what lil wayne is trying to mumble, or 50 cent for that matter

Crook's flow is so perfected, you don't hear him slur words or fuck up his double ups like most rappers.

Yah, but Crooked sounds like he's slowing down his flow, and raising his voice like an English teacher talking to some senior citizen or something, almost like he's being sarcastic.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2008, 05:01:12 PM »

yeah
boom boom clap
str8 bosses
nwa
creased khaki flow

first time i heard them i was like damn , crooked did it again
but this tracc isnt his style
slower traccs dont fit him IMO

If a song has to grow on u that means it's not that good in the first place.  and u have to keep listening to find things u lilke about it pretty much..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2008, 05:08:52 PM »
and its not too late to push this tracc but
nwa
str8 bosses
boom boom clap
as singles
them traccs are older and less known and crooked isnt a superstar so cats have forgotton about him and his muzik, so he can unleash these traccs as new cuz they are heat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2008, 07:02:47 PM »
If a song has to grow on u that means it's not that good in the first place.  and u have to keep listening to find things u lilke about it pretty much..

nah. there's been tracks that i didnt like much at first and are now are some of my fav tracks.

Examples?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2008, 07:13:20 PM »
I'm not dissing ANYONE in this thread but the act of listening to a song again and liking it more than before is proposturous.   Are you missing little things u didnt hear before that somehow make the song so much better than last time?  The bare bones of the song which should be the reason u like or dislike the song are somehow hidden until later listens?

This is called Dickriding syndrome.

Ur favorite artist releases a song that isnt their style or just isnt a good song..  But wait, its ur favorite artist this cant be!!!  Now comes the grasping.  Ur ears start grasping to something, anything, that will release seratonin into ur brain.  The way he raps offbeat, the way the instrumental doesnt mix with the vocals.. It's all a refreshing escape from the world of proper songs isnt it?  Of course it is, your favorite artist would never put out a song that u dont like...

n/m I'm rambling, peace out.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »
nah i think cats were expectin more in a sense that he would make better and come wit more heat than he did
on nwa
boom boom clap
str8 bosses

and we waited so long, and then its a laid bacc different typa crooked.
again I appreciate everything crooked does reppin the west/releasin muzik etc.. but IMO I think cats were waitin to go off, like damnnnnn crooked is on some other shit
and cats were sayin hes on some other shit when he did str8 bosses, boom boom clap

Cube