Author Topic: Ja Rule, Bobby Brown Team Up For 'Thug Lovin' '  (Read 247 times)

Myrealname

Ja Rule, Bobby Brown Team Up For 'Thug Lovin' '
« on: September 20, 2002, 01:54:01 AM »
Irv Gotti is once again getting his way — well, sort of.

While Gotti still hasn't been able to sign Bobby Brown to Murder Inc., he finally got the legend in the studio. The crooning controversy magnet recently teamed up with Ja Rule for the track "Thug Lovin'."

The cut is the first release from Ja's The Last Temptation, due November 19 .

The thugsters will team up for the song's video when the clip goes into production in L.A. sometime in October.

That won't be the only video Ja pairs up for. He and fellow Queens-bred multiplatinum plaque-holder Nas will go in front of the camera lens, this time in Miami on September 23 and 24 for the video to the remix of "The Pledge," which also features Ashanti. That song is now going to be the initial offering from Irv Gotti Presents ... The Remixes, which drops October 29.

Meanwhile Gotti, who says he met with Bobby earlier this year in hopes of wooing him to the Inc., may just be that closer to producing the hit with the Brown Bomber he's dreamed about.

"I would love to sign Bob," Gotti said last month of the singer, who appeared with wife Whitney Houston in the Inc.'s video for "Down 4 U." "We're gonna see. Me and Bob talked, but Bob is his own dude. I don't know if he wants to come and be down like that, but we just like the guy.

"Everybody's down with Murder Inc.," he continued. "We get along with Bob and Whitney very well. I just think that Bob is a star. If Bob got a hit record, I think Bob will be off the chain. He's the R&B Tupac. He don't give a f---, and he says whatever he wants to say. I would love to make a hit record for him and just let him go be crazy-ass Bob."

(musictelevision)

'Thug Luvin'....for how long gay rule will wants to be a pac biter ?

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Ja Rule, Bobby Brown Team Up For 'Thug Lovin'
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2002, 07:47:47 AM »
it just keeps getting worse
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »