Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont: Confessional Date, Artwork, Songs W/Warren G/Xzibit/Busta  (Read 2852 times)

kuruptDPG

Bishop Lamont W/Warren G/Xzibit/Busta is dope. still to listen to the othr trak. cant log on dubcnn.com cuz my college is shite

thekidd50

• Lil Geezy
Man if the album gonna sound like that...shit gonna be a monsta, man those tracks need to be played loud to get this special feeling lol Bishop is the truth!
Bitches on my dick (Produced By Dj Khalil) shit is unconscious, you can hear snippet (very bad quality on youtube)

Lazar

Damn, Xzibit sounds really hungry on that "Be Cool"  joint, hope he will bless us with a new album this year. Ras Kass also was really dope on it, same goes for Bishop and Malone the production also is straight fire. The other track is pretty dope too, love the Warren G. part  8)

Can´t wait on this tape  8)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
ddamn, listenin gorrilla pimpi'n right now, shit is great, still to listen to Be Cool

and I'll fucki'n bump the shit out of It Hurts when that drops

can't wait
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Major-XZ

• 'G'
I Can Agree, X Really Get's Hungry On This One! It's Nice That He Reminds Us 'Bout That Jack Daniels Bottle Incident! Nice Outro On "Be CooL" Track By Bishop! Really Get's WestCoastin'! :) Thanks Nima!

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
The three mixtapes Bishop's put out in the last year are better than most artists albums,

really looking forward to this, both tracks are really dope, props Eddie

American6Idiot9

• Lil Geezy
When Are We Gonna Get 'Pope Mobile' From Bishop Lamont Untagged?

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Both tracks are dope as hell. I tend to like "Be Cool" more because X, Ras Kass & Mykestro killed it, but "Gorilla Pimpin 5008" is dope too. 8)

And LMAO @ Bishop at the end of "Be Cool" - "You lucky I didn't get Crooked on this shit, nigga! I woulda got Crooked nigga, it would've been real bad for you bitch ass niggaz!"  :laugh:

Props on the tracks. Cover looks aight too. Bishop is the shit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
When Are We Gonna Get 'Pope Mobile' From Bishop Lamont Untagged?
+properly mixed  :laugh:

but we don't even know if this is planned.

Maaat

• 'G'
Im going to wait till the 1st june...

midwestryder

thanks Eddie!

so the other cover was fake after all  :laugh:

but shadyville.biz is still offering the confessional for pre-order...... scam?

anyway:

the UNTAGGED version will drop on June 1st!

holy fuck!  :o
looking forward to hear that!  8)

i know it hurts

on a side note, it's good to hear that bishop's flow is progressing  ;)
the other cover is not fake . there are  2 covers for the confessional . tthe first cover is the whoo kid version & the other cover is the untagged version . so it is not a scam because  shadyville.biz is Dj whoo kid. nigga noize had 2 covers or did you forget that.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ddamn, listenin gorrilla pimpi'n right now, shit is great, still to listen to Be Cool

and I'll fucki'n bump the shit out of It Hurts when that drops

can't wait

hell yeah homie. THAT BEAT WAS KILLER. i still remember when i first heard it. i was at my college in the library with some other die hard west coast fans and we all had EARGASMS lol. shit was banging.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
thanks Eddie!

so the other cover was fake after all  :laugh:

but shadyville.biz is still offering the confessional for pre-order...... scam?

anyway:

the UNTAGGED version will drop on June 1st!

holy fuck!  :o
looking forward to hear that!  8)

i know it hurts

on a side note, it's good to hear that bishop's flow is progressing  ;)
the other cover is not fake . there are  2 covers for the confessional . tthe first cover is the whoo kid version & the other cover is the untagged version . so it is not a scam because  shadyville.biz is Dj whoo kid. nigga noize had 2 covers or did you forget that.

nah i haven't forgotten about the 2 covers for nigger noize.

but if it's not a scam, how come this website offers the street album for sale  :-X

i'm quite sure that the tagged and untagged version will both be dropped for free on dubcnn.

correct me if i'm wrong though.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
can't wait for "IT HURTS" untagged...shit is a banger

the 2 new tracks are crazy as usual, bishop's the future !!

The D.O.C and