Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont: Confessional Date, Artwork, Songs W/Warren G/Xzibit/Busta  (Read 2850 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hate to say it, but I can't say I'm really feeling any of these 2 songs.. Bishop gets boring very easy IMO
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:01:07 AM by Robert de Negro »

midwestryder

thanks Eddie!

so the other cover was fake after all  :laugh:

but shadyville.biz is still offering the confessional for pre-order...... scam?

anyway:

the UNTAGGED version will drop on June 1st!

holy fuck!  :o
looking forward to hear that!  8)

i know it hurts

on a side note, it's good to hear that bishop's flow is progressing  ;)
the other cover is not fake . there are  2 covers for the confessional . tthe first cover is the whoo kid version & the other cover is the untagged version . so it is not a scam because  shadyville.biz is Dj whoo kid. nigga noize had 2 covers or did you forget that.

nah i haven't forgotten about the 2 covers for nigger noize.

but if it's not a scam, how come this website offers the street album for sale  :-X

i'm quite sure that the tagged and untagged version will both be dropped for free on dubcnn.

correct me if i'm wrong though.
just because it will be free to download on dubccn does not mean that they would not sell the hard copy's . they did the samething with nigga noize,& calitriot.  shadyville.biz sells you the hard copy . we only get the soft copy when downloading .just because it will be free to download on dubccn does not mean that is won't be sold on evey other mixtape site out there . you keep forgetting that dubcnn just started in the last year given away mixtapes lkke they do to us. you originally had to order them from websites like shadyville.biz & other mixtape sites .whoo kid always sells hard copys.

KURUPTION-81

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

holy wata

• Lil Geezy
sick dude

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
thanks Eddie!

so the other cover was fake after all  :laugh:

but shadyville.biz is still offering the confessional for pre-order...... scam?

anyway:

the UNTAGGED version will drop on June 1st!

holy fuck!  :o
looking forward to hear that!  8)

i know it hurts

on a side note, it's good to hear that bishop's flow is progressing  ;)
the other cover is not fake . there are  2 covers for the confessional . tthe first cover is the whoo kid version & the other cover is the untagged version . so it is not a scam because  shadyville.biz is Dj whoo kid. nigga noize had 2 covers or did you forget that.

nah i haven't forgotten about the 2 covers for nigger noize.

but if it's not a scam, how come this website offers the street album for sale  :-X

i'm quite sure that the tagged and untagged version will both be dropped for free on dubcnn.

correct me if i'm wrong though.
just because it will be free to download on dubccn does not mean that they would not sell the hard copy's . they did the samething with nigga noize,& calitriot.  shadyville.biz sells you the hard copy . we only get the soft copy when downloading .just because it will be free to download on dubccn does not mean that is won't be sold on evey other mixtape site out there . you keep forgetting that dubcnn just started in the last year given away mixtapes lkke they do to us. you originally had to order them from websites like shadyville.biz & other mixtape sites .whoo kid always sells hard copys.

ok, i guess i was wrong with my previous speculations then  ;) my bad.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
First, these songs were both dope. I love the Lamont/Warren G Collabos!

Second, minus Glasses, Be Cool is  8)!

Third, I'm not trying to start false rumors or beef but did anyone smelll funky business when X Zibit said "I heard X Zibit got killed by some mexicans, with a 40 oz bottle he aint never rapping again, yyeea the fuck you been Los Angeles Times, 95% Artificial, the other 5 ????, back to the crime, all these niggas standing in line, like imma stand there and blow against their raggedy rhymes" could that have been a response for that one Game song he did with Southsider (I think thats his name)?

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
the beats are dope and everyone came correct.. thanks for this... gonna burn and throw it in the deck... propz...

IzUwitIt

Be cool is crazy. Dae One is becoming one of my favorite producers.

Props on the audio

American6Idiot9

• Lil Geezy
When Are We Gonna Get 'Pope Mobile' From Bishop Lamont Untagged?
+properly mixed  :laugh:

but we don't even know if this is planned.

i hope this is planned. Eddie can u ask Bishop Lamont if we can get untagged and properly mixed versions of 'Pope Mobile' and 'Who I Gotta Kill To Get A Record Deal'? pls

American6Idiot9

• Lil Geezy
Bump.................

smegma

Who produced that song with Warren G? G Dub himself?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for the hook up Eddie!

Man, both these are straight up heat! If a free album is sounding like this, what the hell does Bishop have in store for The Reformation? :o

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

Man, both these are straight up heat! If a free album is sounding like this, what the hell does Bishop have in store for The Reformation? :o
I hope Dre produced that album totally.

smegma

Wack shit. If it ever comes out at all his label will want to play it safe. You can't sell a track like Gorilla Pimping 5008 to 16-year-old girls.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who produced that song with Warren G? G Dub himself?
CHE of Aftermath