Author Topic: "Marvell, I'll whoop ya ass in ya own hood/.....  (Read 1185 times)

D-Stress

Re: "Marvell, I'll whoop ya ass in ya own hood/.....
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »
...you so hard, why ain't you put out that song about Suge?/"

- Game ("240 Bars")

Game was dissing Spider on this track (Spider's real name being Marvell Williams), but does anyone know if Spider actually did put out that track Game is talking about here (dissing Suge)? I'd be interested to hear it.

lol That is not Spider's name

who is it then?

I don't know but Spider's Name is NORVELL Williams and that's his middle name

maybe the thread-starter mixed it up with norwell then?they song is mos def. about spider loc.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 10:54:35 AM »
...you so hard, why ain't you put out that song about Suge?/"

- Game ("240 Bars")

Game was dissing Spider on this track (Spider's real name being Marvell Williams), but does anyone know if Spider actually did put out that track Game is talking about here (dissing Suge)? I'd be interested to hear it.

lol That is not Spider's name

who is it then?

I don't know but Spider's Name is NORVELL Williams and that's his middle name

maybe the thread-starter mixed it up with norwell then?they song is mos def. about spider loc.
Will all the different shots people have taken at him & his name, relating it to Spider Man or whatever, I just figured it was spelled Marvell.

Anyways, original subject of this thread was abnout that diss song Spider made about Suge. Anyone have any other information regarding it?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 11:07:42 AM »
"Marvell Williams, a well known crip
Not cuz he put in work, cuz his brothers a snitch
He belong in G-Unit I'ma tell you the truth
50, this nigga brother tell more than you"

LMAO Game was a fuckin beast back when he was droppin those bars tracks.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »

HAHAHA! Fuckin crazy verse!

messi19

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 11:21:18 AM »

911 iz a joke >>> 240 bars you just fascinated by diss songs faggot nigga.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 01:09:29 PM »

911 Is a Joke, Big Dreams, Body Bags and every other song he put out where he's just yellin mediocre punchlines sucks. Its not about disses bitch, its about him switchin his style to make up for the lack of lyrics.

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »
Yeah I aint feelin Game tracks where he yells his ass off (no homo). Switch ya flow up Game. Lukcily he aint bulshittin on Pain.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »
^ Yeah Pain, West Coast Voodoo, California Soul, Anybody Killa, Love Me No More, Where You At, Cut Throat, Throw Some Ds Remix are all examples of the Game I prefer. Fuck all that I-can-sound-like-Dre shiet and the I-can-yell-like-Lil-Jon shiet.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 02:12:21 PM »
To answer the thread, Spider doesn't own that song, Game actually does, it was recorded at Game's house along wit' some other songs when they was both on G-Unit, Spider never took it wit' him so he can't leak it, Game can leak it, but he won't because it will show that it wasn't a diss track, it's a track talkin' about Spiders situation when he was dealin' wit' Suge and Death Row and how bad he was doin' at that time. So tell Game to leak it 'cause he got it.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »
To answer the thread, Spider doesn't own that song, Game actually does, it was recorded at Game's house along wit' some other songs when they was both on G-Unit, Spider never took it wit' him so he can't leak it, Game can leak it, but he won't because it will show that it wasn't a diss track, it's a track talkin' about Spiders situation when he was dealin' wit' Suge and Death Row and how bad he was doin' at that time. So tell Game to leak it 'cause he got it.
Thanks for droppin some knowledge on this situation. +1

messi19

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 02:58:15 PM »

911 Is a Joke, Big Dreams, Body Bags and every other song he put out where he's just yellin mediocre punchlines sucks. Its not about disses bitch, its about him switchin his style to make up for the lack of lyrics.

lmaao are you serious? lyricst were on point on that track not his best lyrics but he smashed that song stop lyin.

so because u change your flow/voice that means its because LACK of skill ::) lmao

He killed 911 iz a joke way more than he killed Pain and etc. You basically judging his songs by voice.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 03:01:56 PM by 1 MIC »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 03:05:10 PM »

lmaao are you serious? lyricst were on point on that track not his best lyrics but he smashed that song stop lyin.

so because u change your flow/voice that means its because LACK of skill ::) lmao

He killed 911 iz a joke way more than he killed Pain and etc. You basically judging his songs by voice.

Man no you missed what I'm sayin. Look at the list of songs I posted. In all of those songs he...man fuck it. Why am I arguin with a nigga that has a baby picture of Game in his sig?

K-9

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2008, 03:09:57 PM »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2008, 03:12:26 PM »

Man no you missed what I'm sayin. Look at the list of songs I posted. In all of those songs he...man fuck it. Why am I arguin with a nigga that has a baby picture of Game in his sig?

LOL
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2008, 03:22:48 PM »

u said that u prefered that Game, but u saying that he USED to have bars just cuz he might not be rappin the way u like it! and u mentioned Pain as on of the type of songs u like and i said he killed 911 iz a joke
and just like yo dumb ass mentioned u judge by his voice/flow.."not i-can-sound-like-Dre or i-can-scream-like-Lil Jon" thats cool if u prefer Pain, Cutthroat and etc but how many times this nigga cryin about how Game fell off? haha this nigga acted
all slick and shit lmao at this dumb ass duke. OWNED!

Fuck with your soul lite etheeeeeeeeeeeer