Author Topic: "Marvell, I'll whoop ya ass in ya own hood/.....  (Read 1184 times)

messi19

Re: "Marvell, I'll whoop ya ass in ya own hood/.....
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2008, 09:30:10 PM »
spiindastreets.com    u sound stupid dude u make zerooooooo sense i c who is mad hoe, haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa o by da way thats me laughin on my wat to da bank    baymaac!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol at your dvd's niggas aint even gettin the bootleg copy let alone the original ::)

nobody likes Spider check the AHH comments nobody likes the nigga. Glasses know wazup, he just told us
that Spider is a mediocre artist himself. Nobdy likes the nigga. The nigga gon be 50 years old with a camera talking about
"ay cuzz im a real crip" while these other niggas chillin at home and aint gotta work a day in their life.

Fact: Spider Loc - 50s bodyguard on the Westcoast

Are you that stupid to not think beyond forums? lol@ You thinkin' we should evaluate Spider's sales and fan base according to who post on forums as if they're the general population of music supporters. Messi, if Spider started smokin crack and living on the streets he would still have a better life than you lol you're sad. I stay bumpin that real gangsta shit, I grew up off of it and Spider got that real westcoast gangsta shit now mufuckas these days like yourself really don't like gangsta music but that watered down shit pleases your ears and simple mind so of course you're not going to like the real...you don't know what real is lol.
LOL. SO because someone doesn't like Spider Loc they don't like "real gangsta shit". Hop of his SL nuts dude. He's never going to release an album and he can be the hardest gangsta in the world and it wouldn't matter because his has a huge ass ego and he's an average rapper.

average? are you serious? people here say Game below average so what does that make Spider?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »
spiindastreets.com    u sound stupid dude u make zerooooooo sense i c who is mad hoe, haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa o by da way thats me laughin on my wat to da bank    baymaac!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol at your dvd's niggas aint even gettin the bootleg copy let alone the original ::)

nobody likes Spider check the AHH comments nobody likes the nigga. Glasses know wazup, he just told us
that Spider is a mediocre artist himself. Nobdy likes the nigga. The nigga gon be 50 years old with a camera talking about
"ay cuzz im a real crip" while these other niggas chillin at home and aint gotta work a day in their life.

Are you that stupid to not think beyond forums? lol@ You thinkin' we should evaluate Spider's sales and fan base according to who post on forums as if they're the general population of music supporters. Messi, if Spider started smokin crack and living on the streets he would still have a better life than you lol you're sad. I stay bumpin that real gangsta shit, I grew up off of it and Spider got that real westcoast gangsta shit now mufuckas these days like yourself really don't like gangsta music but that watered down shit pleases your ears and simple mind so of course you're not going to like the real...you don't know what real is lol.
LOL. SO because someone doesn't like Spider Loc they don't like "real gangsta shit". Hop of his SL nuts dude. He's never going to release an album and he can be the hardest gangsta in the world and it wouldn't matter because his has a huge ass ego and he's an average rapper.

average? are you serious? people here say Game below average so what does that make Spider?
In my opinion Spider Loc overall is an average rapper. The Game is more hit and miss. He has some really great songs and some shitty songs. Spider Loc just hasn't showed me anything to think he is special.

messi19

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2008, 09:49:26 PM »

In my opinion Spider Loc overall is an average rapper. The Game is more hit and miss. He has some really great songs and some shitty songs. Spider Loc just hasn't showed me anything to think he is special.

lmao yeah he hasnt showed you anything and yet hes the average artist? u know what fuck it cuz it wont lead to anything. Scrap it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2008, 09:53:43 PM »

lmao yeah he hasnt showed you anything and yet hes the average artist? u know what fuck it cuz it wont lead to anything. Scrap it.
What? I said he hasn't showed me anything to make me think he's a special rapper. I've listened to many of his songs and nothing he' done makes me think he is great. Get over it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2008, 09:54:38 PM »
yeah but there are many spi fans out there
jus as there are many game fans
of course maybe maybe game fans since hes in the spotlight more
spi is affiliated wit g-unit but isnt in the media wit them like game was or is now

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »
^^Why do you put quotes under your posts?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2008, 09:59:57 PM »
i jus post
dubcnn needs to hold a class and teach the newcomers on how to use this joint
i aint tryna to fail this dubcnn shit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 10:05:27 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2008, 11:09:27 PM »

I see you put yourself in the category with Messi lol Notice I said "like yourself". Get the fuck outta here with that he ain't gon drop bull shit because u don't know that for a fact and a grip of rappers from the west has yet to drop an album so knock it off lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2008, 01:59:59 AM »
supreme, why you gotta be so damn cute for?

D-Stress

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2008, 08:34:02 AM »
funny thread.
SL hatin non-stop!