Which One Will It Be?

Italy
5 (33.3%)
Netherlands
7 (46.7%)
France
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: (Soccer) Euro Cup - Which Of The Big 3 Will Not Advance Out Of The Group?  (Read 1056 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

Difficult one. Its between France and Holland. Italy are my bet to win it. The cup that is.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm hoping for Italy

btw, it's FOOTBALL :D

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Difficult one. Its between France and Holland.

I'm hoping for Italy

Lunatic

Difficult one. Its between France and Holland. Italy are my bet to win it. The cup that is.
if italy wins this tournament, i'll likely kill myself :D

wcsoldier

LOL at everyone who think Italy is way ahead France  :-X.. Netherlands won't advance

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Difficult one. Its between France and Holland.

I'm hoping for Italy

I think you got me wrong. I hope that Italy doesn't advance.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

not sure but i worry about netherlands defence.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
nope, I hope that they don't advance, but since I'm realistic I think they will somehow manage to. I hate those Italian bastards. The 2nd  place is between France and Holland, I would say Holland will go home since they' defensive is to weak. Of course, in three games, everything can happen. If you lose game 1, you're already under pressure

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
nope, I hope that they don't advance, but since I'm realistic I think they will somehow manage to. I hate those Italian bastards. The 2nd  place is between France and Holland, I would say Holland will go home since they' defensive is to weak. Of course, in three games, everything can happen. If you lose game 1, you're already under pressure

yeah  :-\

kemizt

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hey.. Relax! lol.  ;D

Italy has a pretty new team. We changed the manager (now it's rookie Donadoni, playing a spectacular offensive system), and Totti and Nesta retired. We probably ain't on the same level we were 2 years ago. We're rebuilding (plus a lot of players might be not as motivated as they were before they won the World Cup). I don't know how far we will go, everything can happen. It can be a disaster or we can win it all again. But if we will fail i know Lippi will back managing Italy, and then we will be the team to beat AGAIN for the next world cup :)

P.S.
Thank God Domenech is as stupid as Donadoni, if not more. Leaving home Sagna, Clichy, Trezeguet, etc.. is just INSANE. Really appreciated.

smegma

don't count out Romania!

Lunatic

don't count out Romania!
lol i like dark horses as much as the next fan, but i think the competition in this group is a little too steep

smegma

don't count out Romania!
lol i like dark horses as much as the next fan, but i think the competition in this group is a little too steep

just like how Portugal won from Greece 4 years ago eh?

Lunatic

don't count out Romania!

just like how Portugal won from Greece 4 years ago eh?
thats different, one on one..greece had 2 beat portugal..romania has 2 beat out TWO fantastic teams 2 advance