Which One Will It Be?

Italy
5 (33.3%)
Netherlands
7 (46.7%)
France
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: (Soccer) Euro Cup - Which Of The Big 3 Will Not Advance Out Of The Group?  (Read 1059 times)

smegma

France isn't as good anymore as they used to be. The same thing counts for NL and Romania, but Romania was group winner in the group with Holland. Italia is very strong.

Of course I support Holland, but I give all 4 teams an equal chance of going through. In 2002 in France Sweden was the winner of their group with France, Nigeria and England in it.

Lunatic

France isn't as good anymore as they used to be. The same thing counts for NL and Romania, but Romania was group winner in the group with Holland. Italia is very strong.

Of course I support Holland, but I give all 4 teams an equal chance of going through. In 2002 in France Sweden was the winner of their group with France, Nigeria and England in it.
true..i still think romania will be very hard pressed to advance

2002 is a good example but Sweden > Romania
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

and the pope's a muslim

Lunatic

^ok lol

will just see what happens

Invincible

Of course I support Holland, but I give all 4 teams an equal chance of going through. In 2002 in France Sweden was the winner of their group with FranceArgentina, Nigeria and England in it.

;D ;D ;D

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

it was argentina not france

Lunatic

and the pope's a muslim
and in case u didnt know what i meant

2002 sweden > current romania

wcsoldier

France isn't as good anymore as they used to be.
you're the same dude who said Spain will destroy an old  France in 06 ... how can you say France isnt as good as they used to be .. they beat Italy 3-1 at home and 0-0 in Italy ..

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
...and got beat by Scotland, twice

wcsoldier

...and got beat by Scotland, twice
So ? Did you watch both games .. France dominated , Scotland had one single opportunity and scored .. I guess Italy fell off to since they didn't beat Lithuania at home .. y'all are funny , watch every single France game before claiming sth .. Ribery>>> an old Zidane, Benzema is on his way to become a monster ... Italy and France are clearly the two favorites .. oh I forgot , France fell off back in 06 .. they couldn't even win the World Cup lol

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
France isn't as good anymore as they used to be.
you're the same dude who said Spain will destroy an old  France in 06 ... how can you say France isnt as good as they used to be .. they beat Italy 3-1 at home and 0-0 in Italy ..

We were still celebrating, lol.

Elano

netherlands ?  :D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
The French coach must be retarded to ignore Trezeguet, and nominate losers like Anelka and Govou at the same time. He must have a seroius hatred against Trezeguet

@Elano you can laugh about Holland, but fact is they have a better offensive then France, Italy, Germany, Portugal and everybody you can think of.

JAZ

france. because they are all smelly.

Klue

i would like to said italy but think il will be netherland or france..
don't really think france will do a big euro cup this year.