Author Topic: B O T A N Y  B O Y S !  (Read 278 times)

Myrealname

B O T A N Y  B O Y S !
« on: September 18, 2002, 01:31:39 AM »
I'm the only Botany boys fan up in here ? ? ?
Who got "Forever Botany" album ?
To me its a fuckin tight album, c-note "Third coast" is tight as hell too.
What do y'all think ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: B O T A N Y  B O Y S !
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 12:05:08 PM »
lol cmon man u know nobody will post on this shit....its way too underground for them....and it has nothing to do with snoop or xzibit so it really means shit to them....but man C-Note has one of the tightest flows...lots of times Botany comes off soundin kinda west coast...but they caught heat, along with other artists in texas, for callin it the 3rd coast....people rather call it the first coast(namely 5th ward boys)....but i aint been able to get a copy of this shit yet...i heard OG Ron C of the Swisha House got a store out here in Crenshaw...ima go down there one day

Myrealname

Re: B O T A N Y  B O Y S !
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 12:35:20 PM »
lol cmon man u know nobody will post on this shit....its way too underground for them....and it has nothing to do with snoop or xzibit so it really means shit to them....but man C-Note has one of the tightest flows...lots of times Botany comes off soundin kinda west coast...but they caught heat, along with other artists in texas, for callin it the 3rd coast....people rather call it the first coast(namely 5th ward boys)....but i aint been able to get a copy of this shit yet...i heard OG Ron C of the Swisha House got a store out here in Crenshaw...ima go down there one day

I've found the album in february on a record store near crenshaw but i dont remeber the name.  :(

C-note rules  :)