Author Topic: HATESRATS!!!  (Read 638 times)

Doggystylin

HATESRATS!!!
« on: September 06, 2002, 08:51:31 PM »
watup with the JA pic homie, i thought it was just me and tom who liked JA's shit, i mean, its not like im his biggest fan and all ya know, but like ive said before, hes not as bad as wcc makes him out to be, i just gotta say, props on puttin up a pic like that on a board like this, i mean comon, you gotta give him some props for what hes doin, he might not be a great rapper but still, i feel some of the shit he puts out, hes cool, i dont mind him, but its not like hes one of my fav rappers. so holla back, i wanna hear your story
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jome

Re: HATESRATS!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 04:20:18 AM »
I admit it now: I got a big Justin Timberlake-poster on my wall, of course next to Nelly with his shirt off  ::)
Have me excused, I'm gonna go listen to the newest banger from The Juice Crew.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 07:22:59 AM »

LoL...Word I understand talent homie, this dude has the gift of pen, for writing the hitz. Not my fav....But I reconize bounce since he had "A story to tell"

I don't understand what the prob is when it come's to Ja & this forum. But I came up wit' a list of why...off the dome real quick. Income Tax style.....lol

1.If it's the hook's when he sing's...I can name a grip of other mc's who pitch their voice a little higher when doing the hook.
Place artist who sold 5.4 million here_________.

2.The MtV airplay is gettin' on their nerve's....hmmm I understand that aswell. But place the same artist I mentioned in line 1 here__________.

3.Commercial sucess, well that was hard to get considering he had to play the background for most of his carrer to his label mate's. Ja's finaly getting the mainstream love that most Mc's have to work hard for. Well' most of "EM". Some have the privilage of getting by on the coattail's of greatness.

4.So I came with the conclusion that peep's must hate him because he look's like Pac & or tries to emulate his hero in hip-hop. By mentioning his name in song's, interview's and wearing the ever symbol of being 2pac a Bandanna. RIGHT?
But I swear I've heard all the same thing's come out of other rapper's mouth's.....On a cd called "SOmethin' SHow" I was told a Rapper describe's himself as like "2pac" but in a lighter shade.....OH yeah "WHite Pac" Anyone know who that is if ya do Holla Back.

5.Place the name of the artist who fit's the discription in the blank's and you will get your answer as to why peep's hate Ja Rule.

6.Jealousy suck's....Maybe because he's riding wit' one of the most talented "Young" producer's in the industry today. Maybe it's his affiliation wit' "Tha Row"....?
Maybe because he has beef wit' "SHady Records"?
Maybe you Closet bump his shitt, and don't wanna get thrashed by the manny hater's on this forum.
--------------------------------------------------

I'm not picking on EM....just I don't understand why so-much hate is thrown Ja's way when the Mc you admire most has been on triple the amount of magazine cover's....Sold 10 times more than Ja Rule off of MtV airplay alone, And win's more Award's than Michael Jackson. & Has the privilage to ride wit' Dr Dre....Nuff said.
I'm a fan of EM.....but peep's have to admit that his fame is triple that of any hip-hop artist ever, And that shit is suspect as a masked man in a suburban neiborhood. ;)
Yo his catchy first singles are "PoP" than a muthaphuccka.
At least Ja Rap's about getting pussy.....or about bitches.
Not about lil' girl's and homo's who sing,that he want's to beat-up.

LOL....yeah whatever homiez..
Yeah Doggy I ain't afraid to admit that Ja is a talented Guy, anyone making it in the game today has some talent.

Hatesrats 2oo2

bez

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2002, 09:42:38 AM »
I admit it now: I got a big Justin Timberlake-poster on my wall, of course next to Nelly with his shirt off  ::)
Have me excused, I'm gonna go listen to the newest banger from The Juice Crew.

How the hell do you know this about me? lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 10:02:58 AM »
I think Ja Rule has a lot of talent.  I  like a couple of his songs.  I just perfer other artsists over him.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2002, 10:04:54 AM »
I think Ja Rule has a lot of talent.  I  like a couple of his songs.  I just perfer other artsists over him.

word man, thats bassicly what were sayin

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 10:55:09 AM »
It's true. People go out of the way to diss the man (like making a list of 100's of rappers, some you can't compare to Ja Rule). I was never a big fan but you can't deny he got talent. He isn't on top for nothing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2002, 11:14:42 AM »
hell yer he has talent all you gotta do is listen to 5 tunes

I cry
Always On Time
Liven It Up
I'm Real
Between Me And you

Simple as.  He aint that bad,

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2002, 11:19:33 AM »
Yea I never understood why they hate him so much.

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2002, 01:48:20 PM »
ok then ill tell u why i cannot stand ja rule....when he first came out he had some ok music(with cash money clique)...then he dropped his first solo...i liked it...it was some shit u could ride to...then his second cd came out...and it was pure r n b...cd after that same shit...and it got played out...personally eminems cds get tiring too so i dont defend eminem at all....i mean i understand trying to harmonize and shit but damn do u gotta do it every song?...also i got tired of seeing his face on every video and his voice on every song on the radio....people oversaturate the industry sometimes....snoop does it...eminem does it...ja does it...dmx and jayz did it....thats when i begin to dislike people...also...ja rule strikes me as a studio g...really how g'd up are u if u rush a foo(whos alone) with 6 or 7 of ur homies...try to shank him up and he only walks out with no more than 8 stitches?...and the constant yellin of murder and being a murderer gets wack...as well as ja really doesnt have much to say but people swear hes a top notch mc.....i hope that clears up why i dislike this foo

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2002, 04:15:03 PM »
WORD ^^^^

Exactly how I feel.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2002, 04:36:14 PM »
You guys aren't the only ones who happen to like Ja's music. I own all three of his albums and to me they are all dope. His first album was hard az fuck. His second one and third he turned RnB but still some of his songs bang. I think peeps dislike him cause they see or hear him everywhere (tv,radio,news,award shows) and every teenage girl/boy seems like to like him, thats ok with me cause his music is dope,

I hate peeps that hate him for the sake of hating him >:( >:( >:(

Keep one thing in mind though, his just following 2pac's formula

Rap for the bitches and soon and the niggaz will want the bitchez want lol and it works too ;D

His trying to sell records y'all, his trying to eat just like all of us.

Some artist choose to stay underground and they get street respect but they don't own any platinum plaques or arent millionaires. ex. Freddie Foxxx

Others like Ja choose to make radio friendly music and make millions and are eating right with their family

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2002, 10:19:51 PM »
ok then ill tell u why i cannot stand ja rule....when he first came out he had some ok music(with cash money clique)...then he dropped his first solo...i liked it...it was some shit u could ride to...then his second cd came out...and it was pure r n b...cd after that same shit...and it got played out...personally eminems cds get tiring too so i dont defend eminem at all....i mean i understand trying to harmonize and shit but damn do u gotta do it every song?...also i got tired of seeing his face on every video and his voice on every song on the radio....people oversaturate the industry sometimes....snoop does it...eminem does it...ja does it...dmx and jayz did it....thats when i begin to dislike people...also...ja rule strikes me as a studio g...really how g'd up are u if u rush a foo(whos alone) with 6 or 7 of ur homies...try to shank him up and he only walks out with no more than 8 stitches?...and the constant yellin of murder and being a murderer gets wack...as well as ja really doesnt have much to say but people swear hes a top notch mc.....i hope that clears up why i dislike this foo

Really I can understand what your saying about him oversaturating the industry. I don't get what he does outside of music gives a reason to hate on his music.

I know alot of muthafuckaz here probably like his music but are afraid to speak their mind and rather diss. Like that shit when people were dissing Bez over some fucking pictures was way uncalled for.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2002, 03:48:41 AM »
I don't hate him as a person. I don't like his music simply because it's not good imo. And I hate the fact that he's trying to milk 2Pac for all he's worth, there's no excuses for this either. I'm influenced by 2Pac but I don't go around jacking his songs, hollering thug life (when he probably has no real knowledge of what it was about to Tupac) and talking about him for the sake of my career. Thats biting imo, and I don't respect straight biters.
He has a good career going for him, he's selling well and all power to him, but i'd respect him so much more if he stopped trying to be someone he'll never be.
If you guys like his music then I have no problem with that, but whats the point in trying to make everyone else enjoy his music when they clearly don't want to. Let them hate or whatever, thats upto them, just enjoy his music and talk about it amongst yourselves if you don't want people in here to start bum rushing (lol) your threads and hating on him. And to the ones that don't enjoy his music like myself just ignore threads about him. Sorted?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

bez

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2002, 04:28:16 AM »

Really I can understand what your saying about him oversaturating the industry. I don't get what he does outside of music gives a reason to hate on his music.

I know alot of muthafuckaz here probably like his music but are afraid to speak their mind and rather diss. Like that shit when people were dissing Bez over some fucking pictures was way uncalled for.

I still have nightmare about WCC burning me alive and shit.  lol