Author Topic: Georgia Rapper Camoflauge Shot  (Read 387 times)

Myrealname

Georgia Rapper Camoflauge Shot
« on: September 16, 2002, 12:44:40 PM »
Jason "Camoflauge" Johnson suffered minor injuries after a shooting this weekend in Savannah, Georgia. While details are still sketchy, police said the 20 year old was taken to Memorial Health University Medical Center and later discharged.

Police reports said Camoflauge was found shot at 12:35 AM Saturday in the first block of West 61st street. Reports said a 1984 green Buick LeSabre was processed for fingerprints and the scene. No arrests have been made and there are no suspects in the shooting.

Camoflauge, who is signed to Pure Pain Records, dropped two albums, I Represent and Strictly 4 Da Streets: Sex, Drugs and Violence, Vol. 1.

"I rap what I live and I live what I speak. I only know about the streets, therefore my life stories are real and I'm a product of my environment," Camoflauge said. "We lived in the projects, I dropped out of school, I ran the streets, but music became my escape. I've done music for as long as I can remember because I liked everything about it - the realness of it and I could be myself."

Savannah police agreed that Camoflauge's stories may be too real. In summer of 2000, Camoflauge and an associate were charged with the July death of Kenneth Capers. While the grand jury did not indict Camoflauge or his associate, the police say Camouflauge is still a suspect in the death.

In 2001 Camoflauge was arrested and charged with possession of crack outside of the Pure Pain studios, where he records his music.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: Georgia Rapper Camoflauge Shot
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2002, 04:54:44 PM »
thats fucked up...camoflauge is comin up...at least hes still alive
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »