Author Topic: RUMOUR: "L.A.X" Tracklist  (Read 1861 times)

cantcnOrBMe

Re: RUMOUR: "L.A.X" Tracklist
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 09:03:26 PM »
This is the legit tracklist. Its real....

messi19

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »

smh how do u know fool. just because ithe artist he named r on there? it could be legit but u coming in here like you saw Game make all these records and like he just told you the tracklist and shit. Fuck outta here.

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »
ya'll niggaz some fucking lames

the 3 artist named are 3 talented singers, better than the t pain shit most of y'all bumping

niggaz used to say the same shit about tyrese, he did a gangsta movie.... snoop had him on a track now nobody has a problem with him on hooks,i guess you gotta do some kind of gangsta movie or bust a nigga head before you can be accepted as a good feature on a rap album

if the person is talented and there style fits the track why not, good music is good music no matter who does it
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 09:31:15 PM by The_Offence »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 09:12:53 PM »
nah i can feel what you sayin
that ty tracc was an exception and IMO it was mainly cuz of the gangsta feel to the tracc not tyrese talent
he did a dope job tho but mr tan also murdered the tracc

the 3 people named are 3 talented signers, better than the t pain shit most of y'all dumping

niggaz used to say the same shit about tyrese, he did a gangsta movie.... snoop had him on a track now nobody has a problem with him on hooks,i guess you gotta do some kind of gangsta movie or bust a nigga head before you can be accepted as a good feature on a rap album

if the person is talented and there style fits the track why not, good music is good music no matter who does it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »
if its legit, it looks pretty good.
I'm looking forward to buyin LAX when its out.

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 09:15:53 PM »

smh how do u know fool. just because ithe artist he named r on there? it could be legit but u coming in here like you saw Game make all these records and like he just told you the tracklist and shit. Fuck outta here.

No cause i know who did the cover and have seen that tracklist Thanks for askin though!

D~Nice

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »

the 3 people named are 3 talented signers, better than the t pain shit most of y'all dumping

PREACH.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »
looks like a lot of gay shit on here.... Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, Kanye, Robin Thicke

:laugh:

hell yeah........pop album

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »
Chris Brown/Neyo/Robin Thicke are definitely talented artists, and much better than tpain, aint no1 takin anything away from them. BUT if i really wanna hear them that bad, i'll listen to their shit. I got np with R&B, BUT when I want to listen to The Game it aint cause im in an R&B mood and i think 3 R&B tracks are a bit much for a Game album. I aint dumb, i know he needs 1/possibly 2 for the ladies on there, but 3 is just one 2 muhc imo ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

messi19

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

PREACH.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »
real shit

Chris Brown/Neyo/Robin Thicke are definitely talented artists, and much better than tpain, aint no1 takin anything away from them. BUT if i really wanna hear them that bad, i'll listen to their shit. I got np with R&B, BUT when I want to listen to The Game it aint cause im in an R&B mood and i think 3 R&B tracks are a bit much for a Game album. I aint dumb, i know he needs 1/possibly 2 for the ladies on there, but 3 is just one 2 muhc imo ;)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »
^props enyce

The_Offence

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »
the documentary was loaded with R&B hooks and that album is games best album by far

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2008, 09:39:19 PM »
the documentary was loaded with R&B hooks and that album is games best album by far
r&b hooks such as "dont need your love" and start from scratch" are different because they weren't R&B songs for the ladies whereas im the sure the chris brown/neyo/robin thicke joints will be

there's a difference...

D~Nice

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
r&b hooks such as "dont need your love" and start from scratch" are different because they weren't R&B songs for the ladies whereas im the sure the chris brown/neyo/robin thicke joints will be

there's a difference...

For me it is how the song is executed. Take 2pac or Biggie for example. And before everyone says it, I am NOT comparing Game to these 2. The work Pac did with Jon B was dope. R U Still Down is a pure R&B record but he added a nice change of pace to it. Skys The Limit or even One More Chance for Biggie. Those tracks were very mellow and smooth. Just depends on the subject matter and how it is performed. It's a new wrinkle in Game's resume he does not have but if he can pull it off he adds another dimension to his music.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 09:46:05 PM by D~Nice Raw Footage/LAX Supporter »