Author Topic: Mystikal like R kelly ?  (Read 339 times)

Myrealname

Mystikal like R kelly ?
« on: September 15, 2002, 04:47:12 AM »
Miniature Fans
by Shana Johnson

Future Big Truck Drivers, Shara (in blue) and Terra (in pink), from Arlington, TX, caught up with Mystikal during their summer vacation to Louisiana. The Black Prince invited them to join him for a big country breakfast and afterwards the girls got to see the Big Truck Excursion up close! (Click thumbnails to see full image)

You know what they say - "from the mouth of babes..." So, what did these miniature Texans have to say about the "Black Prince of the South"?

Terra (age 9) blushes and says, "I was so surprised that we got to meet Mystikal. He's so cute! I didn't know he was so cute! I like his voice. He talks real fast, but I could understand him. He danced for us, showed us some of his cars, he let us watch tv in his big truck, and he sang that "Family" song with us. We had been singing it a lot on our car trip through Louisiana. He gave us some tee-shirts and some money to get some souvenirs from our trip. I'm never, EVER gonna spend it, though. He is a very, very nice person. After we left, we didn't say anything in the car for like, 30 minutes 'cause we were still in shock!"

Shara (age 10) says, "I was mad at first because we came to Baton Rouge to go to Blue Bayou, but it rained everyday. We were getting bored. We loaded up the car and were heading to New Orleans to visit my mom's aunt."

"When I first saw him, I said, 'what's that guy doing over there' and my mom just turned around and smiled at me. She knew it was Mystikal, but I didn't know until we got up close and I saw the back of the Big Truck. And guess what we were playing in the car cd? BIG TRUCK DRIVER!!! Oh, MAN!!! He is SO cool! I can't believe we got to meet Mystikal."

She giggles and finishes with, "I am SO GLAD my best friend, Terra, was here 'cause NOBODY would EVER believe I not only saw the 'man right chea' on my vacation, but got to eat with him, sit in his truck AND take pictures! I'll never forget this day. Last year in school they used to call me 'Little Mystikal' because I like Mystikal so much. Now they can call me that for real because I got to meet him!"

Mystikal says about the visit, "Now there's two LIVELY young women... the next leaders of our country. Very smart, too. They got a kick out of seeing the cars and watching "Sesame Street" in the steering wheel. They amazed me with how sharp they are at such a young age. We talked about school and I was told they are both honor students - GO 'HEAD!!! My favorite part of the visit was how they giggled in each other's ear every time I walked by. They really made my day.

I love kids - all kids. If we don't ALL look out for our younger generations, we - as a country - will have a very bleak future."

Mystikal made what started out to be a very dull day and a boring vacation into the highlight of these two girls' summer, and as a bonus got a little boost of support from the next generation of Mystikal fans. Way to go, Big Mike!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Mystikal like R kelly ?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 05:05:02 AM »
What, so no rapper can be around little kids without being compared to R.Kelly's situation now? Seems to me like he was just greeting his fans in an appreciative way, nothing wrong with that. Should be more worried about that girls mother, she's the one thats probably 40+  ;D Naw, what is the situation with Mystikal now? Did he get convicted of rape after?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
What's up with Mystikal?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2002, 12:43:32 PM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1032101232;start=0#1 date=09/15/02 at 10:05:02]What, so no rapper can be around little kids without being compared to R.Kelly's situation now? Seems to me like he was just greeting his fans in an appreciative way, nothing wrong with that.
Word.

>= link=board=outbound;num=1032101232;start=0#1 date=09/15/02 at 10:05:02]...what is the situation with Mystikal now? Did he get convicted of rape?
That's what I've been wondering, also.