Author Topic: Eminem...prove me wrong  (Read 1786 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Eminem...prove me wrong
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2002, 10:32:55 PM »
Shyne dissed him in an interview too and no retaliation.

is there a point to diss shyne,  no.  shyne aint puttin shit on wax anymore.  unless shyne gets released an puts shit down on wax than eminem should diss him.  an im tired of yall sayin death row dissed him,  please, tha realeast is as wack as they get c'mon.  they only dissed him for publicity.  an suge aint no rapper,  eminem not dissin him is tha basically tha same situation wit xzibit not dissing suge.  Tha only respectable rapper that dissed eminem an is not locked up in jail was canibus.  em replied back an was about to start suptin wit him but since c- hollywood true stories,  no1 has heard from canibus.  I heard ja rule dissed em,  even tho ja aint no rapper he is rnb now,  em should reply back.  But yall so hot in tha ass to have eminem diss rappers,  why dont u get on tha gza's case for not dissin eminem,  why dont u jump all over nas,  why dont u jump all over mobb deep,  kurupt,  crooked i hell any rapper for that matter for not dissin eminem.  but yall gotta make it this big deal that eminem dont diss other rappers,  get out of here wit that shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2002, 11:05:54 PM »

is there a point to diss shyne,  no.  shyne aint puttin shit on wax anymore.  unless shyne gets released an puts shit down on wax than eminem should diss him.

Moby did the same thing as Shyne. Moby never dissed Em on records either, just an interview. So why Moby and not Shyne? Jail shouldn't be a factor. As a matter of fact it should give him more incentive to diss Shyne since he can't do nothing to retaliate.

I gotta give the man props though. He's far from stupid. Who else could get the world to think he is hard and he's a badass without even proving it on one occasion?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Zero4eva

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2002, 11:30:52 PM »
- Eminem is no gimmick
- He is "real" (hate that word)
- He ain't sell out

If he didn't lack of melanin he would be accepted.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2002, 02:44:52 AM »
To stay real you shouldnt go to all the mtv awards. Be on mtv all the time. Make pop songs. Make music for the hell of it, not to be on top of teh charts or sell millions. If it goes platinum it should be for the quality. Eminem goes tripple platinum cause he makes catchy hits that little girls love and buy his cd along with the new boy band cds.

Gimme a break.  Is Outkast not real for making "Ms. Jackson" which was very popular and on MTV all the time.  It was a catchy song, they were singing in the hook and they went 3X platinum.  I'm sure they have been to an award show of two also.  

Those fucking sellouts!

It's fucking dumb when artists claim to "keep it real".  No one knows the definition of that.  And it's not like you can be "real" or "not real".  There would be a huge grey area.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2002, 04:04:27 AM »
Why do people here have a problem with people being Eminem fans? Is it such a bad thing?

As for Em being 'real', if doing the things that he does pleases him then he's being real to himself. He's not doing it for our benefit, I don't want him to go and kick the hell out of Moby, but if he feels the need to then so be it. Just let him be him, if you think he's a prat then so be it, but don't make stupid threads about it because you just feel the need to bitch about it. Just don't listen to his music, don't watch shows with him on and then you'll have no need to complain. Same goes to everyone else who hates other artists, same goes for me, i'm gonna try and stay out of threads that include artists I don't like, then there will be no need for people to call me or others 'haters' or 'dickriders'.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Real_G

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2002, 06:41:11 AM »
Ok this is the reason i made this thread...

I saw the picture of eminem throwin up the middle finger in mobys face at the mtv awards. If these two had some big problem with eachother i could understand it, but Eminem knows moby isnt gonna do anything. If moby was bigger and talked alot of shit eminem would think twice but since moby is just a guy who said somthin not positive about em(like millions of others) he picked on him. People always diss eminem. Talk show hosts, radio hosts, tv hosts, rappers, lots of famous people.... so why out of all people does he choose moby? Cause moby isnt gonna fight back. I think that was very cowardly of him.

Now dont take this as me hating on eminem. I think hes very talented and i do like some of his music but i cant respect some of the publicity stunts he pulls. Its all to keep him in the news and get some more records sold.

I shouldnt of said some of the shit like "he aint real" but I said it because of the whole Moby incident.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2002, 06:28:33 PM »
Crooked I Featuring Sisqo and Juvenile - So damn hood Remix

2 Pac is catchy (R.I.P) and was real...

Some people DO love to be catchy, its the charisma, u dont need to be boring to be real

If he disses Moby and shit its cuz he has no respect for him, why would he diss somebody he respects?

Shyne, Death Row, etc.. they aint famous enuff to have an answer from him, thats what they waitin for to have more publicity.

So now say wut ever u wanna say but it was an opininon, now prove ME wrong

cAsH_MoNeY

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2002, 06:49:34 PM »
Eminem aint shit
He is like my friend... he talks about bein a badass and a hard cunt but he has never proved it. until i see him prove that he is the badass he thinks he is let me listen to my Moby CD's in peace

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2002, 06:57:24 PM »
he never really said he was a bad ass, he pulled a gun on a guy but never used it to have credibility.. so ya keep on listenin to ur Moby cs

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2002, 08:20:53 PM »
Sure he used it for credibility. Talks about the situation all over The Eminem Show. And the thing about his lack of melanin, if it wasn't for that, half the world wouldn't give a shit about him and he wouldn't be worshipped like he is now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2002, 06:33:32 PM »
who cares if he's real or not? His music is dope as fuck and thats all that matters...I dont know the man personally, so I cant comment on his personal life, or tell u if he's real or not, but I can tell u one thing, and that one thing is Eminem makes dope music...PEAcE

cAsH_MoNeY

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2002, 09:23:16 PM »
no he doesnt. the main reason why he sells so much is coz of what he raps about, it appeals to the younger, more immature market

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2002, 11:17:06 PM »
Eminem lyrically is better than DMX,Jay-Z, etc.Probably equal to MOSDEF and NAS, but second to the Master(Rakim).

Your problem is that you are used to  all this TV gangstas, you expect Slim Shady to do the same please betta getta tha realness my man.
The man is white he got to address white problems before claiming the nigga word.About the awards every rapper I know has attended at least one award, the best live hip hop band-Roots have won many of them. Man your mind is twisted if you hate Em because he sells 7 Mil, what about Big, Pac, Dre, NWA, Jay-z, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube.

What do you want Eminem to rap about his background is not the same as yours, he gotta respect for hip hop than most rappers out there.

Tha Shady One is dope as fuck check this out:

Album: Marshall Mathers LP (2000)
Song: Marshall Mathers

[Eminem]
You know I just don't get it
Last year I was nobody
This year I'm sellin records
Now everybody wants to come around like I owe em somethin
Heh, the fuck you want from me, ten million dollars?
Get the fuck out of here

Chorus One: Eminem

You see I'm, just Marshall Mathers (Marshall Mathers)
I'm just a regular guy,
I don't know why all the fuss about me (fuss about me)
Nobody ever gave a fuck before,
all they did was doubt me (did was doubt me)
Now everybody wanna run they mouth
and try to take shots at me (take shots at me)

[Eminem]
Yo, you might see me joggin, you might see me walkin
You might see me walkin a dead rottweiler dog
with it's head chopped off in the park with a spiked collar
hollerin at him cause the son of a bitch won't quit barkin
(grrrr, ARF ARF) Or leanin out a window, with a cocked shotgun
Drivin up the block in the car that they shot 'Pac in
Lookin for Big's killers, dressed in ridiculous
blue and red like I don't see what the big deal is
Double barrel twelve gauge bigger than Chris Wallace
Pissed off, cause Biggie and 'Pac just missed all this
Watchin all these cheap imitations get rich off 'em
and get dollars that shoulda been there's like they switched wallets
And amidst all this Crist' poppin and wristwatches
I had to sit back and just watch and just get nauseous

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2002, 06:15:06 PM »
Eminem lyrically is better than DMX,Jay-Z, etc.Probably equal to MOSDEF and NAS, but second to the Master(Rakim).

Maybe but he hardly shows it on his music

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2002, 01:27:34 AM »
who cares if he's real or not? His music is dope as fuck and thats all that matters...I dont know the man personally, so I cant comment on his personal life, or tell u if he's real or not, but I can tell u one thing, and that one thing is Eminem makes dope music...PEAcE

True dat.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?