Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4205 times)

Lunatic

Only just read it. That is a dope interview. You deserve more than a prop for this Lunatic.
i cant tell ya how much i appreciate it!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

Only just read it. That is a dope interview. You deserve more than a prop for this Lunatic.

I told you Luna, you kicked the doors down with this one.

Lunatic

I told you Luna, you kicked the doors down with this one.
HaHa! u sure did say it ;D  I'm just so glad I could bring something like this to y'all!

messi19

4 bent > Tray Deee when it comes to the street shit. Tray Deee a old muthafucka aint nobody checkin for him. 4 Bent was that nigga (RIP). BWS got everything on lock. Real niggas, real spittas, real choppers, real bitches aint nothing bootleg around here.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
first off everyones got they own opinions and ideas but
big tray deee>>>4bent (rip)>>>>clyde carson>>>>the game>>>>>juice and many more!
but wait til he gets out, he gon come bacc harder than ever!
scarface, gza, rza, big daddy kane, e-40, they all old and they makin hits
jus wait its gon happen!

4 bent > Tray Deee when it comes to the street shit. Tray Deee a old muthafucka aint nobody checkin for him. 4 Bent was that nigga (RIP). BWS got everything on lock. Real niggas, real spittas, real choppers, real bitches aint nothing bootleg around here.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

messi19

big tray deee>>>4bent (rip)>>>>clyde carson>>>>the game>>>>>juice and many more!
jus wait its gon happen!

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO R U ACTUALLY SAYIN TRAY DEEE IS BETTER THAN GAME ON THE MIC?? HAHAHAHA. TRAY DEEE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN 4 BENT BUT NOT BETTER THAN GAME R U SERIOUS B? SHIT HOW MUCH DO U NIGGAS RIDE DPGC?

POST TRAY DEEES BEST VERSE AND ILL POST GAMES BEST AND WELL SEE. THIS NIGGA IS REALLY RIDIN TRAY DEEE LIKE THAT, AINT U THE SAME NIGGA THAT SAID TRAY DEEE ON OF YOUR FAVORITE OF ALL FUCKING TIME???

PS: YEAH I WRITE WITH CAPS..SO WHAT NIIIIGGAS!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 08:53:46 PM by 1 MIC »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
str8 up big tray deee>>>>>the game any given day, night, on the moon, mars wherever/whenever
and btw 4bent (rip)>>>>the game IMO!!!
and I dont like dpgc as collective
never have, never will!
yes big tray deee was dpgc affiliated, but he was.  I didnt grow up on dpgc, I grew up on big tray deee as a solo artist, never heard of kurupt/daz until much later and I still dont listen to their muzik as much as i do Games or big tray deee's muzik.

whos is better:
crooked I
or
the game?

jus wait its gon happen!

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO R U ACTUALLY SAYIN TRAY DEEE IS BETTER THAN GAME ON THE MIC?? HAHAHAHA. TRAY DEEE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN 4 BENT BUT NOT BETTER THAN GAME R U SERIOUS B? SHIT HOW MUCH DO U NIGGAS RIDE DPGC?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 08:59:29 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

messi19

str8 up big tray deee>>>>>the game any given day, night, on the moon, mars wherever/whenever
never have, never will!
yes big tray deee was dpgc affiliated, but he was.  I didnt grow up on dpgc, I grew up on big tray deee as a solo artist, never heard of kurupt/daz until much later and I still dont listen to their muzik as much as i do Games or big tray deee's muzik.

whos is better:
crooked I
or
the game?

jus wait its gon happen!

haha i know u playing so it doesnt matter know i already know what u trying to do.

Tray Deee better than Game as a rapper :laugh:? Tray Deee got more street cred and thats what you love because white guys get horny by that. 4 Bent got more street cred than Tray Deee though.

Post the best Tray Deee verse then booooooooy and we'll see

• Muthafuckin' Don!
again everyone has their own opinion
-im not playin or jokin around, but i am tryna to have a debate with others who are willing to do the same. 
-Im not white
-dont think, again dont think 4bent (rip) has more street cred than big tray deee (some might be able to clarify that)
-i cant post shit on this computer, and im not a computer pro but im pretty sure theres someone out there that has a better verse by big tray deee that he has done that will murder the game, the whole bws camp!

never have, never will!

whos is better:
crooked I
or
the game?

jus wait its gon happen!

haha i know u playing so it doesnt matter know i already know what u trying to do.

Tray Deee better than Game as a rapper :laugh:? Tray Deee got more street cred and thats what you love because white guys get horny by that. 4 Bent got more street cred than Tray Deee though.

Cube

messi19

-im not playin or jokin around, but i am tryna to have a debate with others who are willing to do the same. 
-Im not white
-dont think, again dont think 4bent (rip) has more street cred than big tray deee (some might be able to clarify that)
-i can tpost shit on this computer, and im not a computer pro but im pretty sure theres someone out there that has a better verse by big tray deee that he has done that will murder the game, the whole bws camp!

never have, never will!

whos is better:
crooked I
or
the game?

jus wait its gon happen!

Its one thing if u said that YOU LIKE Tray Deee more than Game but to say that hes a better rapper than Game is just laughable hahaha.

Prove yourself. Post his best verse then and you'll get ethered. Im just warning you though dont dont it cuz ull regret it.

COMPTONRIDA1

[/quote]

[/quote]

BOTH DEM NIGGAS IS CREDIBLE.. AND WHO GOT THE MOST DONT MATTER ANYWAY...CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY BOTH TIGHT

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1.i do like big tray deee more than game as a person, (if thats what your statin)
2.he is a better rapper than game,
3.im still studyin all of his older material (big tray deee that is) so id prolly post something newer, but again im almost certain theres someone out there who can post a tracc, a verse, something from big tray deee that will murder game and his camp!  

-Im not white
-i can tpost shit on this computer, and im not a computer pro but im pretty sure theres someone out there that has a better verse by big tray deee that he has done that will murder the game, the whole bws camp!

never have, never will!

whos is better:
crooked I
or
the game?

jus wait its gon happen!

Its one thing if u said that YOU LIKE Tray Deee more than Game but to say that hes a better rapper than Game is just laughable hahaha.

Prove yourself. Post his best verse then and you'll get ethered. Im just warning you though dont dont it cuz ull regret it.
Cube

Lunatic

c'mon y'all; let's not negativity take over this thread - this a big interview for the west coast, lets keep it positive!

acgrundy

Props, thanks for that, it is a good interview.  Tray deee is my favorite rapper and its sad that he is locked up.  He sounds like he is doing well though (for being in prison)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah its crazy

I have visited him many times and continue to do so, and its crazy how hes a humble person
I mean hes a superstar to cats in there, but he dont act like it.
but its livin hell for inmates in prison (yeah africa got aids and) but im talkin about inmates
I have studied what they go thru, its pretty bad. but he has told me hes in a better prison now and thats a good thing!
again
dont do the crime
if you cant do the time

hes not complainin that hes in there tho!

Props, thanks for that, it is a good interview.  Tray deee is my favorite rapper and its sad that he is locked up.  He sounds like he is doing well though (for being in prison)
Cube