Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 3080 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
yeah but its not over
as he said if the fans want more he will release muzik

so the fans need to keep the "i want a big tray deee" album mindframe.
I honestly dont think he understands himself how much of a talented rapper he is to where hes in a situation for years, and years to come but yet fans will wait and want albums from him.
I dont think you can say that about many, but there are some. 
but yeah id be goin crazy if i were in his shoes, a dope rapper, a legend, behind walls, no music to listen to, no outlet for my own to get out, but he keeps his head up and stays strong.

Excellent read  ;)

It's a shame dude is incarcerated.  What a waste of talent and brains.  After I heard him on the STOP Movement I really started to respect him-more so than before, anyway.  Sucks he had that platform to speak taken away by some foolish mistakes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 06:18:29 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
im sure will all keep asking for a big tray deee album!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BIGWORM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • YOU SMOKIN MY SHIT SMOKEY
Props on the interview. Tray Dee is the best rapper to come out of the dpgc click. Honestly this interview has done it for me for SNOOP. I will not support anything he does. Plus he only sounds good when D.O.C. writes his shit. Tray Dee came of mature and honest in this interview...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
yeah its some real wacc shit what has been done to todays rappers.
but yet again, you might ask yourself (obivously the rappers themselves dont (puffy, snoop and others)
but how and why could I do this to my own?  why would I do such a thing to someone who I came up wit (in the rap game) but its whats hes talkin about egos and much more. 

Props on the interview. Tray Dee is the best rapper to come out of the dpgc click. Honestly this interview has done it for me for SNOOP. I will not support anything he does. Plus he only sounds good when D.O.C. writes his shit. Tray Dee came of mature and honest in this interview...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DPGC23

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
HELLYEA
THAS THE SHIT MAN,

PROPS ON INTERVIEW,
TRAY D N DAZ ALWAYS BEEN MY 2 FAV RAPPERS,

PROPS

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
cool interview seems lke he is keeping his head up.

D~Nice

im sure will all keep asking for a big tray deee album!

No doubt. Good work homie.

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
what a great interview... it was great that you guys did this for the fans... cuz for me..... he's shit was so fuccin' lyrical.... and its really fucked up that he's stuck behind bars..... can't wait till the day he gets back on the mic.... much propz for the interview....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
thats waz up.

I told Lunatic I will make this happen, and i came thru wit the answers to everyones questions. but it dont stop here, im workin on the FREE BIG TRAY DEEE campaign approved by him which is how I made this interview happen.  its great to know that he still has dedicated fans regardless of his current situation.  but thats what real fans are, yeah he might not be able to release muzik and hasnt but when he did, he brought that real westcoast shit and nothin less.  AND IF THE FANS WANT MORE OF THAT, THEY WILL GET IT AS HE HAS SAID.  cuz I mos def want more big tray deee albums, more bangers like everywhere I go, I luv it, cool, friends, i beez tha hardest and many more! and "noone can do it better" than big tray deee himself.   

what a great interview... it was great that you guys did this for the fans... cuz for me..... he's shit was so fuccin' lyrical.... and its really fucked up that he's stuck behind bars..... can't wait till the day he gets back on the mic.... much propz for the interview....
Cube

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
you see , thats why you need to read books to become intelligent... tray dee didnt talk liek that when he was out in the streets .. but now he's talking like a cracker fuckin sell out mutahfucker jk

good 4 him, nurse your temple feed your brain =)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • WHUT UP FRED
FREE TRAY DEEE

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
yeah and someone put a free big tray deee cd out ( 2 series) but it wasnt approved by him
funny thing is it says snoop dogg presents the eastsidaz but its a free big tray deee cd!
but the official FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MATERIAL IS COMING SOON.

FREE TRAY DEEE
Cube

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
props to enyce for making this possible!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
good lookin out lunatic real talk!
i told you and everyone else if i say ima do something ima do it, and here is the interview.  Big Tray Deee is like the godfather of gangsta rap to me period.  but I do this and im pushin the FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MOVEMENT cuz hes the realest and theres noone after that.  crooked, bishop, g malone all dope bug big tray deee is in his own league.   

props to enyce for making this possible!
Cube

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
^im glad raptalk could be the network for this tray deee interview! thats a major opportunity u granted me with, i will be forever thankful!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • WHUT UP FRED
Man i really need to write to tray deee i feel that the fans really want the eastsidaz to comeback together i dont know if it will ever happen but shit anything is possible i feel that is a real key to westcoast resurection i dont know but the west is gonna start riding in 2013

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • WHUT UP FRED
DAMN Generals List IZ FIRE :firedevil:

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
yeah not jus raptalk but its everyone and everything.
its every website, every fan needs to push and ask for many albums by him, cuz he has said in the interview he will do it and he has told me personally he will.  he might be a lil bit older when he gets out, but there are older rappers that can rap at an older age, scarface, big daddy kane, gza, dr. dre, ice cube, wc, rakim and many others.  but one things for sure he will shut shit down once he gets bacc.
 look at cube (more muzik than big tray deee but lyrically hes in his own lane) hes older not as old as big tray deee but hes force that cant be stopped

^im glad raptalk could be the network for this tray deee interview! thats a major opportunity u granted me with, i will be forever thankful!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 08:13:17 PM by enyce »
Cube

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
^yup its for everyone and i've posted it on a lot of forums and i know for a fact some other readers are posting it elsewhere as well!

we need that tray deee album 8)

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Man i really need to write to tray deee i feel that the fans really want the eastsidaz to comeback together i dont know if it will ever happen but shit anything is possible i feel that is a real key to westcoast resurection i dont know but the west is gonna start riding in 2013

2013 is a long time away lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
thats waz up.
I am workin day n night on this FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MOVEMENT, this is the starting point.  but the main thing is right now while hes layin low the fans have got to want an album.  and  Im workin on creatin a way to where all the fans can write a message and I will give it to him!
think about it, if you got for example 100 messages from fans (there will be more), sayin we want a album, we want an album, and your in a fucked up situation like he is in, that makes the day and the prison time go by better.  you become a better person, and know your still wanted.

^yup its for everyone and i've posted it on a lot of forums and i know for a fact some other readers are posting it elsewhere as well!

we need that tray deee album 8)
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

yeah it is, but before you know he will be out, Hopefully if everything all goes well.  and once hes out all hell brakes loose.  "who let the big dog out" for real.  so its all good until then we got tech n9ne, ice cube, wc, scarface, bun-b, jay-z, whatever you like and then 2013 is here and ahh shit not these hits again!

2013 is a long time away lol
Cube

SO PRUP

good shit

Jeremy812

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
Much respect to Lunatic and Tray Dee. He's one of my all time favorite rappers.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Let me get in line first to say, "I want a Tray Dee album!"   8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ