Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4202 times)

AnybodyKilla

i dont use caps normally but... MAD MUTHAFUCKIN PROOOOPS!!!!

8) 8) 8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ah... good stuff my young homie... I changed up the font color so that it's easier to read.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin styles i was gon do that before i typed this up but I didnt want to change anything so everyone knows this is legit!

ah... good stuff my young homie... I changed up the font color so that it's easier to read.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats one of the things im workin on to where I can pass on everyones messages. 
as i said this interview is jus to get things goin, but i will have an update on him real soon. 

Hey Lunatic is there any way you could get an address so his fans could write to him
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Lunatic

thank u, this is definitely the biggest one i've landed

props!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Yeah very good interview. Also props for giving him the questions I asked about "Hard Timez On Planet Earth" and about Crooked I, Techniec, etc.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is this different from what hes sayin tho

Nima : So what's the situation between you, and the whole DPG Clique with Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee and them?

I mean shit is cool man, but its like this, if motherfuckers got issues wit me, I ain't the one to be talkin' behind their back, I ain't the one to be doin' all that gay shit, and if niggas is cool they cool, but as far as me and Daz or whatever, we just need to shoot the fair one and call it a day. Nigga can't rap better than me, nigga can't do shit better than me, so niggas can shoot the fair one and call it a day and motherfuckers keep my name out their mouth! And as far as Tray Deee we can do the same thing, shoot the fair one and call it a day!
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Whoa!

kemizt

Lunatic

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Excellent read  ;)

It's a shame dude is incarcerated.  What a waste of talent and brains.  After I heard him on the STOP Movement I really started to respect him-more so than before, anyway.  Sucks he had that platform to speak taken away by some foolish mistakes.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah but its not over
as he said if the fans want more he will release muzik

so the fans need to keep the "i want a big tray deee" album mindframe.
I honestly dont think he understands himself how much of a talented rapper he is to where hes in a situation for years, and years to come but yet fans will wait and want albums from him.
I dont think you can say that about many, but there are some. 
but yeah id be goin crazy if i were in his shoes, a dope rapper, a legend, behind walls, no music to listen to, no outlet for my own to get out, but he keeps his head up and stays strong.

Excellent read  ;)

It's a shame dude is incarcerated.  What a waste of talent and brains.  After I heard him on the STOP Movement I really started to respect him-more so than before, anyway.  Sucks he had that platform to speak taken away by some foolish mistakes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 06:18:29 PM by enyce »
Cube

Lunatic

im sure will all keep asking for a big tray deee album!

BIGWORM

Props on the interview. Tray Dee is the best rapper to come out of the dpgc click. Honestly this interview has done it for me for SNOOP. I will not support anything he does. Plus he only sounds good when D.O.C. writes his shit. Tray Dee came of mature and honest in this interview...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah its some real wacc shit what has been done to todays rappers.
but yet again, you might ask yourself (obivously the rappers themselves dont (puffy, snoop and others)
but how and why could I do this to my own?  why would I do such a thing to someone who I came up wit (in the rap game) but its whats hes talkin about egos and much more. 

Props on the interview. Tray Dee is the best rapper to come out of the dpgc click. Honestly this interview has done it for me for SNOOP. I will not support anything he does. Plus he only sounds good when D.O.C. writes his shit. Tray Dee came of mature and honest in this interview...
Cube

DPGC23

HELLYEA
THAS THE SHIT MAN,

PROPS ON INTERVIEW,
TRAY D N DAZ ALWAYS BEEN MY 2 FAV RAPPERS,

PROPS

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM