Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4201 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool interview seems lke he is keeping his head up.

D~Nice

im sure will all keep asking for a big tray deee album!

No doubt. Good work homie.

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
what a great interview... it was great that you guys did this for the fans... cuz for me..... he's shit was so fuccin' lyrical.... and its really fucked up that he's stuck behind bars..... can't wait till the day he gets back on the mic.... much propz for the interview....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up.

I told Lunatic I will make this happen, and i came thru wit the answers to everyones questions. but it dont stop here, im workin on the FREE BIG TRAY DEEE campaign approved by him which is how I made this interview happen.  its great to know that he still has dedicated fans regardless of his current situation.  but thats what real fans are, yeah he might not be able to release muzik and hasnt but when he did, he brought that real westcoast shit and nothin less.  AND IF THE FANS WANT MORE OF THAT, THEY WILL GET IT AS HE HAS SAID.  cuz I mos def want more big tray deee albums, more bangers like everywhere I go, I luv it, cool, friends, i beez tha hardest and many more! and "noone can do it better" than big tray deee himself.   

what a great interview... it was great that you guys did this for the fans... cuz for me..... he's shit was so fuccin' lyrical.... and its really fucked up that he's stuck behind bars..... can't wait till the day he gets back on the mic.... much propz for the interview....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
you see , thats why you need to read books to become intelligent... tray dee didnt talk liek that when he was out in the streets .. but now he's talking like a cracker fuckin sell out mutahfucker jk

good 4 him, nurse your temple feed your brain =)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
FREE TRAY DEEE

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah and someone put a free big tray deee cd out ( 2 series) but it wasnt approved by him
funny thing is it says snoop dogg presents the eastsidaz but its a free big tray deee cd!
but the official FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MATERIAL IS COMING SOON.

FREE TRAY DEEE
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Lunatic

props to enyce for making this possible!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin out lunatic real talk!
i told you and everyone else if i say ima do something ima do it, and here is the interview.  Big Tray Deee is like the godfather of gangsta rap to me period.  but I do this and im pushin the FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MOVEMENT cuz hes the realest and theres noone after that.  crooked, bishop, g malone all dope bug big tray deee is in his own league.   

props to enyce for making this possible!
Cube

Lunatic

^im glad raptalk could be the network for this tray deee interview! thats a major opportunity u granted me with, i will be forever thankful!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Man i really need to write to tray deee i feel that the fans really want the eastsidaz to comeback together i dont know if it will ever happen but shit anything is possible i feel that is a real key to westcoast resurection i dont know but the west is gonna start riding in 2013

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
DAMN Generals List IZ FIRE :firedevil:

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah not jus raptalk but its everyone and everything.
its every website, every fan needs to push and ask for many albums by him, cuz he has said in the interview he will do it and he has told me personally he will.  he might be a lil bit older when he gets out, but there are older rappers that can rap at an older age, scarface, big daddy kane, gza, dr. dre, ice cube, wc, rakim and many others.  but one things for sure he will shut shit down once he gets bacc.
 look at cube (more muzik than big tray deee but lyrically hes in his own lane) hes older not as old as big tray deee but hes force that cant be stopped

^im glad raptalk could be the network for this tray deee interview! thats a major opportunity u granted me with, i will be forever thankful!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 08:13:17 PM by enyce »
Cube

Lunatic

^yup its for everyone and i've posted it on a lot of forums and i know for a fact some other readers are posting it elsewhere as well!

we need that tray deee album 8)

OG Hack Wilson

Man i really need to write to tray deee i feel that the fans really want the eastsidaz to comeback together i dont know if it will ever happen but shit anything is possible i feel that is a real key to westcoast resurection i dont know but the west is gonna start riding in 2013

2013 is a long time away lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens