Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4223 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up.
I am workin day n night on this FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MOVEMENT, this is the starting point.  but the main thing is right now while hes layin low the fans have got to want an album.  and  Im workin on creatin a way to where all the fans can write a message and I will give it to him!
think about it, if you got for example 100 messages from fans (there will be more), sayin we want a album, we want an album, and your in a fucked up situation like he is in, that makes the day and the prison time go by better.  you become a better person, and know your still wanted.

^yup its for everyone and i've posted it on a lot of forums and i know for a fact some other readers are posting it elsewhere as well!

we need that tray deee album 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah it is, but before you know he will be out, Hopefully if everything all goes well.  and once hes out all hell brakes loose.  "who let the big dog out" for real.  so its all good until then we got tech n9ne, ice cube, wc, scarface, bun-b, jay-z, whatever you like and then 2013 is here and ahh shit not these hits again!

Man i really need to write to tray deee i feel that the fans really want the eastsidaz to comeback together i dont know if it will ever happen but shit anything is possible i feel that is a real key to westcoast resurection i dont know but the west is gonna start riding in 2013

2013 is a long time away lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SO PRUP

good shit

Jeremy812

• 'G'
Much respect to Lunatic and Tray Dee. He's one of my all time favorite rappers.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let me get in line first to say, "I want a Tray Dee album!"   8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

riphuero

Let me get in line first to say, "I want a Tray Dee album!"   8)

agreee

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Some real shit it is pretty fucked up that Snoop or anyone in DPG have not wrote or looked out for big Tray D. I bet had that been Suge or anyone from Death Row everyone would be like oh thats fucked up Suge the devil. However since this is basically a DPG loving site and forum I have yet to see anyone dissing Snoop for not using this dude and not looking out for Tray D. It is also kinda funny of Snoop to cry Suge fucked him around but yet and still Tray D a nigga that stayed loyal and rode for your ass only get 1% of shit music and money? That is some straight up bullshit for real.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props on that  :o 8)

LENCH

• Lil Geezy
I love Tray Deee as much as the next, but he wont record any new music if he doesnt get out before 2013.. no way

he'll be 47!

but FREE TRAY DEEE

I dont think ive heard one song where he doesnt come hard as fuck.. every time he's featured on a song, he steals it and makes the other artists sound weak

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Damn good shit Rap Talk, Styles and Lunatic 63. And Big Tray Deee keep ya head up bruh!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

papa-smurf

props on this,i always had alot of respect for tray dee,he one of my favorite rappers,i think he should released a album from jail like x-raided did

messi19

yeah not jus raptalk but its everyone and everything.
its every website, every fan needs to push and ask for many albums by him, cuz he has said in the interview he will do it and he has told me personally he will.  he might be a lil bit older when he gets out, but there are older rappers that can rap at an older age, scarface, big daddy kane, gza, dr. dre, ice cube, wc, rakim and many others.  but one things for sure he will shut shit down once he gets bacc.
 look at cube (more muzik than big tray deee but lyrically hes in his own lane) hes older not as old as big tray deee but hes force that cant be stopped

^im glad raptalk could be the network for this tray deee interview! thats a major opportunity u granted me with, i will be forever thankful!

lmao easy easy shiiiit whats crackin with the muthafucking dickriding of everybody around DPGC?? U saying Tray Deee is lyrically better than Ice Cube?

like i said its the image they love. Tray Deee is far from a wack rapper but you niggas make it like he one of the best rappers ever and lmao some of you niggas even have him on your all-time list??.

Once again "its that gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it, gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it". All about the image.

D-Stress

im bout ta check it out.THX

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Great interview Lunatic!  Awesome to see you setting this one up!

WestCoasta

best interview in a while