Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4212 times)

smegma

Wow, good shit. I'll read this later tonight :)

but what's up with this...

This is just the beginning of the FREE BIG TRAY DEEE movement.

If anyone deserves to be in prison it's Tray Deee!

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
damn mad props for the interview. very well conducted

Techniec is my lil homeboy and I whish him much success (I recently heard him on of The Game’s projects)

it seems that his access to hip hop news/material is very limited from prison because Game and Techniec collaboration happened a little while ago, unless he's talking about a recent project I'm not aware of.

I also believe that “I Luv It” had such a hard behind it, while the content had such a commercial appeal that it exposed us to a wider audience, while satisfying our core fan base.

couldnt agree more. Plus the beat is just ridiculous; Battlecat at his best.

Okka

Major props homey. I've been waitin for this for soooo long.

Okka

It is also kinda funny of Snoop to cry Suge fucked him around but yet and still Tray D a nigga that stayed loyal and rode for your ass only get 1% of shit music and money? That is some straight up bullshit for real.

True, Snoop still owes Tray Deee alot of money.

best interview in a while

Yeah, didn't know that Coniyac is Tray's fiancee. It's a shame that Bad Azz or Daz haven't been in contact with Deee.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope interview! Major props Lunatic..

Paul

Act on them folks, West Coast then lokes
Open quotes and homies know to go for broke
Frontline, full-time, do or die the code
Muthafuckas take cover when my .9 explode

haha, i need to go bump the generals list now

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

Great interview Lunatic!  Awesome to see you setting this one up!
thanks a lot eddie!

i appreciate all the love and feedback y'all!

keep it comin!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

great interview !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
interestin interview gd to heer from him :)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
big props

Rudki

very good read, had waited ages to hear from Tray Deee, Thanks!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
IMO he is better than ice cube, and many others.
hes def a legend and much more than that, on the streets too, as anyone can also agree.
everyone has their own opinion

yeah not jus raptalk but its everyone and everything.
its every website, every fan needs to push and ask for many albums by him, cuz he has said in the interview he will do it and he has told me personally he will.  he might be a lil bit older when he gets out, but there are older rappers that can rap at an older age, scarface, big daddy kane, gza, dr. dre, ice cube, wc, rakim and many others.  but one things for sure he will shut shit down once he gets bacc.
 look at cube (more muzik than big tray deee but lyrically hes in his own lane) hes older not as old as big tray deee but hes force that cant be stopped

^im glad raptalk could be the network for this tray deee interview! thats a major opportunity u granted me with, i will be forever thankful!

lmao easy easy shiiiit whats crackin with the muthafucking dickriding of everybody around DPGC?? U saying Tray Deee is lyrically better than Ice Cube?

like i said its the image they love. Tray Deee is far from a wack rapper but you niggas make it like he one of the best rappers ever and lmao some of you niggas even have him on your all-time list??.

Once again "its that gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it, gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it". All about the image.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If hes done something wrong then yes he needs to be in there. he did do something wrong, so him or me, or anything or anyone else doin wrong has to be in there. we have to be aware of the reactions and results of what will happen, its not like he wasnt but he had to do what he had to do. 
but keep it coming!

Wow, good shit. I'll read this later tonight :)

but what's up with this...

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BIGWORM

So basically he's in there for shootin up snoops house?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No he isnt, I will ask him if he wants me to explain that since he didnt do that in the interview

So basically he's in there for shootin up snoops house?
Cube