Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4210 times)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tray Deee is in jail because he opened fire on rival gang members, and they snitched on him..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and there you have it!

Yeah... that was a great interview.  That's an unfortunate situation that went down with Snoop.  Because, where would Tray Dee be without Snoop?  He owes a lot to Snoop.  But at the same time, Tray Dee kept Snoop hot all those after "Doggystyle".  So I can see it both ways.

That Jayo Felony incident was interesting, I hadn't heard about that till now.

Lastly, good to see that Tray Dee has found peace with Allah.  May Allah turn his prison cell into a house of worship, and a hermitage for greater meditation and mental well-being.   
Tray Deee is in jail because he opened fire on rival gang members, and they snitched on him..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So it's because of Snoop that Tray Dee is in prison?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no because of another gang member (s) that snitched on him about a shooting that took place, besides the snoop shooting. thats a brief of what happened!

So it's because of Snoop that Tray Dee is in prison?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I think in this situation it might be different and these are my reasons.

1.to being wit, big tray deee is a better rapper than snoop dogg and many others.
2.yeah snoop might have had the fame/money/psuh to get big tray deee a bigger name and get his name out there more on a international level the way he prolly has done, but IMO its not all about snoop and big tray deee should be thankful for snoop dogg cuz he saved his life or he made money cuz of snoop, or if it werent for snoop there wouldnt be no big tray deee and others...

again to a certain degree this might be true, but not 100, when someone has talent they will ressurrect by themselves. now if big tray deee didnt roll wit snoop bacc then he might not have blown up the way he did, but eventually he might have, and thats cuz hes a dope and different rapper.

thats like sayin without  J prince there is no scarface

nah there would be a scarface but maybe on a different level and less known but eventually he might have blown up why cuz hes a dope rapper and not many can duplicate him, prolly none period!

another example would be or shit theres many examples:

1.if it werent for 50 cent/g-unit/dr. dre there would be no the game. true to a certain extent, but remember hes spittin that heat regardless, so without dre and the big doggs eventually he would have blown up, maybe 3 years later but he would have as he already was startin to blow up from the bay to elsewhere and he was nowhere near dre then!

2.without dre bishop aint shit
bishop is a beast, and is doin what the fuck he does best, spittin fire pretty much without dre's help, so far anyway!  now with the dre presents it might help but when you spit fire like he does and others the extras is jus extra, but it dont push it much further especially in bishop's case who doesnt ride off of dre at all!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 11:55:40 AM by enyce »
Cube

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good interview guys.  Nice to hear he's keeping his head up.  At least he kept it real about his relationships with his former associates (Snoop, DPG) without getting emotional about it.  He seems to be at peace with the situation as it is.  At least he's still good with other LBC'ers like Crooked I, Techniec and Bad Azz.  Come to think of it, that'd be a tuff group, wouldn't it?  Big Tray Deee, Crooked I, Techniec, Bad Azz.  :o

Keep your head up Tracy aka Big Tray Deee.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah and they were a group shame it didnt work out

that would have been one of the dopest releases, groups, and things to happen to this coast period!

Good interview guys.  Nice to hear he's keeping his head up.  At least he kept it real about his relationships with his former associates (Snoop, DPG) without getting emotional about it.  He seems to be at peace with the situation as it is.  At least he's still good with other LBC'ers like Crooked I, Techniec and Bad Azz.  Come to think of it, that'd be a tuff group, wouldn't it?  Big Tray Deee, Crooked I, Techniec, Bad Azz.  :o

Keep your head up Tracy aka Big Tray Deee.
Cube

BIGWORM

thx for clearing that up to what I thought it was in the first place. But back on topic FREE TRAY DEE

P.S. FUCK SNOOP MOVEMENT *BigWorm has joined*

Elano

Goldie loc: "We ain't no contract friends, we doggs for life::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I love Tray Dee, but he's wrong for hating Snoop over only getting 1 point off that album's sales.

...He said he was supposed to get 10 points or something like that, but that's not fair, because although he was 1/3 of the group, the album sold platinum because Snoop's name was on it.  So therefore, that has to be taken into consideration.  I think the contract was more than fair. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats a line i can never forget

Cube

Okka

I love Tray Dee, but he's wrong for hating Snoop over only getting 1 point off that album's sales.

...He said he was supposed to get 10 points or something like that, but that's not fair, because although he was 1/3 of the group, the album sold platinum because Snoop's name was on it.  So therefore, that has to be taken into consideration.  I think the contract was more than fair.

Snoop owes Tray Deee and Goldie Loc both millions, that's what Tray said in the last interview before this one. They even had to pay for them "Dogg House" chains, Snoop lied about that shit too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
think about it like this tho:

Im not sayin the eastsidaz and what they had goin made snoop more famous, but the eastsidaz put him out there more as that gangsta image that he wanted.  im also not sayin that album or the second album made him more gangsta, or rollin with more credible gang members gave him more of a gang feature, but he mos def got out there more on the gang-bangin side of things and this pushed it even further IMO.
therefore prior to the eastsidaz bein introduced (by big dogg) eventho big tray deee was in the lbc crew that some forget, snoop dogg was the dogfather, he was the no limit top dogg, he was what he was. but bein affiliated wit big tray deee mos def got him out there more on the gang bangin side, that he hadnt done on his own as much.  and the fans that he had prior to the eastsidaz formation, werent the same ones he had after.  
by this time, he releases the eastsidaz album, does big numbers, and hes more known than he already was known.  
shit there are cats that listen to big snoop dogg's muzik jus cuz they think hes a crip, but they know and can tell the difference between the 2 rappers.  

so lyrically IMO without big tray deee there aint no big snoop dogg!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 12:49:18 PM by enyce »
Cube

Elano

who knows why goldie loc is no more down with tray dee.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!

money, power,respect

who knows why goldie loc is no more down with tray dee.....
Cube