Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4207 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 nah were havin a debate, we speakin on some muzik shit thats all
thats what this site is for, talkin, speakin on shit like this

c'mon y'all; let's not negativity take over this thread - this a big interview for the west coast, lets keep it positive!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

^long as it stays like that, its cool!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im not here to act gangsta, thug, nerd, white, black, asian, terrorist,be a dickrider, whatever you would like to call it etc...
Im here to speak on westcoast/rap muzik period
people gotta speak on something
create a valid debate!

this interview aint shit really
but "when it comes down to it" a more important and "fun"subject to speak on would be whose better?
which is whats bein done, or tryin to be done

^long as it stays like that, its cool!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 09:59:23 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Lunatic

^thats the right mindset to have, good stuff!

messi19

1.i do like big tray deee more than game as a person, (if thats what your statin)
2.he is a better rapper than game,
3.im still studyin all of his older material (big tray deee that is) so id prolly post something newer, but again im almost certain theres someone out there who can post a tracc, a verse, something from big tray deee that will murder game and his camp!  

again everyone has their own opinion
-im not playin or jokin around, but i am tryna to have a debate with others who are willing to do the same. 
-Im not white
-dont think, again dont think 4bent (rip) has more street cred than big tray deee (some might be able to clarify that)
-i can tpost shit on this computer, and im not a computer pro but im pretty sure theres someone out there that has a better verse by big tray deee that he has done that will murder the game, the whole bws camp!

str8 up big tray deee>>>>>the game any given day, night, on the moon, mars wherever/whenever
and btw 4bent (rip)>>>>the game IMO!!!
and I dont like dpgc as collective
never have, never will!
yes big tray deee was dpgc affiliated, but he was.  I didnt grow up on dpgc, I grew up on big tray deee as a solo artist, never heard of kurupt/daz until much later and I still dont listen to their muzik as much as i do Games or big tray deee's muzik.

whos is better:
crooked I
or
the game?

first off everyones got they own opinions and ideas but
big tray deee>>>4bent (rip)>>>>clyde carson>>>>the game>>>>>juice and many more!
but wait til he gets out, he gon come bacc harder than ever!
scarface, gza, rza, big daddy kane, e-40, they all old and they makin hits
jus wait its gon happen!

4 bent > Tray Deee when it comes to the street shit. Tray Deee a old muthafucka aint nobody checkin for him. 4 Bent was that nigga (RIP). BWS got everything on lock. Real niggas, real spittas, real choppers, real bitches aint nothing bootleg around here.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO R U ACTUALLY SAYIN TRAY DEEE IS BETTER THAN GAME ON THE MIC?? HAHAHAHA. TRAY DEEE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN 4 BENT BUT NOT BETTER THAN GAME R U SERIOUS B? SHIT HOW MUCH DO U NIGGAS RIDE DPGC?

haha i know u playing so it doesnt matter know i already know what u trying to do.

Tray Deee better than Game as a rapper :laugh:? Tray Deee got more street cred and thats what you love because white guys get horny by that. 4 Bent got more street cred than Tray Deee though.

Post the best Tray Deee verse then booooooooy and we'll see

Its one thing if u said that YOU LIKE Tray Deee more than Game but to say that hes a better rapper than Game is just laughable hahaha.

Prove yourself. Post his best verse then and you'll get ethered. Im just warning you though dont dont it cuz ull regret it.

1) lol u a homo..u like him better as a person? why the fuck did u say that like i care..and why the fuck do u care about their personality when u dont know them?
2) lmao for the 3rd time prove it. Ure sayin it like its a fact. If Tray Deee is better prove it. Show me some verse or something that says that hes better.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props man some real interesting and inforitive stuff

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1.thats what im sayin tho I do know big tray deee, Im the one brought you this interview (its because I know him, I have the interview here wit me typed up by big tray deee himself from prison) and I gave it to lunatic to feature it on raptalk and here.  no i dont know game on a personal level but lyrically were talkin here!
thats besides the point tho

2. im not a homo, I was answerin your question to me likin big tray deee more than game, and that was my answer and again thats cuz i know him personally, so im speakin on what i know (him personally and lyrically) and what others have said about games street cred)

3. to me this is one of the hardest lines he has one of the hardest not sayin game isnt dope but not as consistent as big tray deee

I stand on the set, Demand my respect, My hand on the tech, Or the magnum on deck, You aint gotta guess, I represent it to tha def

i had it already so thats why im postin it!

1.i do like big tray deee more than game as a person, (if thats what your statin)
2.he is a better rapper than game,
3.im still studyin all of his older material (big tray deee that is) so id prolly post something newer, but again im almost certain theres someone out there who can post a tracc, a verse, something from big tray deee that will murder game and his camp!  

again everyone has their own opinion
-im not playin or jokin around, but i am tryna to have a debate with others who are willing to do the same. 
-Im not white
-dont think, again dont think 4bent (rip) has more street cred than big tray deee (some might be able to clarify that)
-i can tpost shit on this computer, and im not a computer pro but im pretty sure theres someone out there that has a better verse by big tray deee that he has done that will murder the game, the whole bws camp!

str8 up big tray deee>>>>>the game any given day, night, on the moon, mars wherever/whenever
and btw 4bent (rip)>>>>the game IMO!!!
and I dont like dpgc as collective
never have, never will!
yes big tray deee was dpgc affiliated, but he was.  I didnt grow up on dpgc, I grew up on big tray deee as a solo artist, never heard of kurupt/daz until much later and I still dont listen to their muzik as much as i do Games or big tray deee's muzik.

whos is better:
crooked I
or
the game?

big tray deee>>>4bent (rip)>>>>clyde carson>>>>the game>>>>>juice and many more!
jus wait its gon happen!

4 bent > Tray Deee when it comes to the street shit. Tray Deee a old muthafucka aint nobody checkin for him. 4 Bent was that nigga (RIP). BWS got everything on lock. Real niggas, real spittas, real choppers, real bitches aint nothing bootleg around here.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO R U ACTUALLY SAYIN TRAY DEEE IS BETTER THAN GAME ON THE MIC?? HAHAHAHA. TRAY DEEE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN 4 BENT BUT NOT BETTER THAN GAME R U SERIOUS B? SHIT HOW MUCH DO U NIGGAS RIDE DPGC?

haha i know u playing so it doesnt matter know i already know what u trying to do.

Tray Deee better than Game as a rapper :laugh:? Tray Deee got more street cred and thats what you love because white guys get horny by that. 4 Bent got more street cred than Tray Deee though.

Post the best Tray Deee verse then booooooooy and we'll see

Its one thing if u said that YOU LIKE Tray Deee more than Game but to say that hes a better rapper than Game is just laughable hahaha.

Prove yourself. Post his best verse then and you'll get ethered. Im just warning you though dont dont it cuz ull regret it.

1) lol u a homo..u like him better as a person? why the fuck did u say that like i care..and why the fuck do u care about their personality when u dont know them?
2) lmao for the 3rd time prove it. Ure sayin it like its a fact. If Tray Deee is better prove it. Show me some verse or something that says that hes better.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 10:18:16 PM by enyce »
Cube

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Nice Interview..

One can't help but Think 'damn Dude you shouldn't have fired your Gun,knowing that it would send you back to Jail'

Everybody gets bitten by the 'Greed Bug' nobody is immune to it.It all depends on what you do when you are bitten by it and how one reacts post It...

Shame really..
If Snoop can patch this up with Goldie to 'some degree' then I'm sure he'll Patch this up with Tray Dee if it's meant to be..if Not..then Life Goes On unfortunately!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Elano

jus wait its gon happen!

POST TRAY DEEES BEST VERSE AND ILL POST GAMES BEST AND WELL SEE. THIS NIGGA IS REALLY RIDIN TRAY DEEE LIKE THAT, AINT U THE SAME NIGGA THAT SAID TRAY DEEE ON OF YOUR FAVORITE OF ALL FUCKING TIME???

PS: YEAH I WRITE WITH CAPS..SO WHAT NIIIIGGAS!

You must be a fuckin newbie to the west coast music scene,because tray dee is one of the hardest rappers around.....and game is nothing compared to him.
Its hard to find just one best verse,there are too many dope featurings and solo songs....
This is one of his best 'solo' songs....

Now Is the Time (from tha eastsidaz 2nd lp)
[tray Deee]
What up cuz? You know aint nothin different on mines
When I hit up motherfuckers with that look in my eyes
It's a statement that I'm makin and aint takin no backtalk
I'm blowin niggaz hats off as soon as my gat cough
The last thought you rappin niggaz should think
Is you can never get a scratch with Tray Deee on the beat
On the streets over beef you dont compete with uno - you know
The general a criminal do low
Admit cuz I'm wit it then I spit it and lit it
Niggaz timid in my vision I cause tension and thinkin
By my presence I'm a answer to society's hate
A true rider with the mind - I pushed him outta his way
Fools petty and they ready steady comin with bullshit
A full clip with jewell will hit like a mule kick
A sure hit is all I'm aiming for when I blast
Motherfuckers hit the deck once I go in the dash

[Chorus: Snoop Dogg]
Now is the time
This is the place
To bang back the khakis with the church fat lace
West is the coast, east is the side
Long Beach is the city where them gangstas ride
Money brings power, power brings respect
Disrespect the set I gotsta grab the tech
This is how it goes and thats how it's done
Eastside 2-1 in the land of the fun

[tray Deee]
Niggaz how ya figure that the game gon' wait
I came home straight from the pen to take your place
Aint no chase this paper comin soon as I post up
And watch the victom's clock and catch him choppin his dough up
Fuck the his host up stripped, gagged and roped up
Take the whole cut and he be sure negotiative
I'm ruthless I shoot crips and bloods alike
Thug for life - come and catch the slug tonight
Insane mental frame feel no shame or pitty
Since the game is shitty I gotsta bang the city
Trippin gangstas so I brang the terroristical heat
Grab strap jacket mack to reach the tinted to peep
This is the beach now any nigga got a rebuttal
Kobe eatin what he speakin once he cant get the muzzle
Struggle hard for my title and intend to hold it
You want it? Then all invitations open

[Chorus]

[tray Deee]
I take seven old B's put 'em in the street
Then thats seven more busta's who claim they got heat
And then it takes seven more C's before I start to reach
Then thats 2-1 for the set now lets stretch out in the streets
Tray Deee never do it easy fool so dont expect it
Niggas get checked and they sets disrespected
No question I'm all you ever thought that you was
Till you ran across the boss and now you coughin up blood
Shoot first fools curse before they kick up dust
Clip gon' bust then they gonna have to pick loc up
All they talkin cause I'm chalkin whole districts off
Since this loss a purple nigga's piss me off
Conflict with my clique get your bitch ass touched
All my comrads bomb back it's as sick as fuck
2-1 till I'm done never run from the turf
Check the badge boy we mash on run get it even worse

And this is just ONE song. This song shits all over game's poor discography.

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Props on the interview Lunatic, really good read

Lunatic

tray deee is a lyrical beast, no doubt about that!

Paul

whoa i cant believe this 1mic guy is sayin game better than bigg tray deee, seriously dude start listenin to him, more than just a typical gangsta rapper

props lunatic, was 1 of the artists i was hoping to hear from
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

props lunatic, was 1 of the artists i was hoping to hear from
glad i could be the network to bring something like this 2 u!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Props on the interview.  Deee struck me as a highly intellegent dude in this interview.  One of the few other times I saw him interviewed was on Howard Stern and he could barely string together a sentence as him, Goldie and Snoop looked like they were stoned out of their minds...it was a funny interview though.  Maybe jail is doing the man some good.

But on a serious note, why didn't you ask him how it felt to work with Soopafly?  They did at least 5 songs together, you oughtta slap yourself for not asking a question about how great it felt to be standing in the booth next to Soopafly.  People probably wanted to know the answer to that question moreso than any other question asked.  Other than that, great interview.

1MIC

jus wait its gon happen!

POST TRAY DEEES BEST VERSE AND ILL POST GAMES BEST AND WELL SEE. THIS NIGGA IS REALLY RIDIN TRAY DEEE LIKE THAT, AINT U THE SAME NIGGA THAT SAID TRAY DEEE ON OF YOUR FAVORITE OF ALL FUCKING TIME???

PS: YEAH I WRITE WITH CAPS..SO WHAT NIIIIGGAS!

You must be a fuckin newbie to the west coast music scene,because tray dee is one of the hardest rappers around.....and game is nothing compared to him.
Its hard to find just one best verse,there are too many dope featurings and solo songs....
This is one of his best 'solo' songs....

Now Is the Time (from tha eastsidaz 2nd lp)
[tray Deee]
What up cuz? You know aint nothin different on mines
When I hit up motherfuckers with that look in my eyes
It's a statement that I'm makin and aint takin no backtalk
I'm blowin niggaz hats off as soon as my gat cough
The last thought you rappin niggaz should think
Is you can never get a scratch with Tray Deee on the beat
On the streets over beef you dont compete with uno - you know
The general a criminal do low
Admit cuz I'm wit it then I spit it and lit it
Niggaz timid in my vision I cause tension and thinkin
By my presence I'm a answer to society's hate
A true rider with the mind - I pushed him outta his way
Fools petty and they ready steady comin with bullshit
A full clip with jewell will hit like a mule kick
A sure hit is all I'm aiming for when I blast
Motherfuckers hit the deck once I go in the dash

[Chorus: Snoop Dogg]
Now is the time
This is the place
To bang back the khakis with the church fat lace
West is the coast, east is the side
Long Beach is the city where them gangstas ride
Money brings power, power brings respect
Disrespect the set I gotsta grab the tech
This is how it goes and thats how it's done
Eastside 2-1 in the land of the fun

[tray Deee]
Niggaz how ya figure that the game gon' wait
I came home straight from the pen to take your place
Aint no chase this paper comin soon as I post up
And watch the victom's clock and catch him choppin his dough up
Fuck the his host up stripped, gagged and roped up
Take the whole cut and he be sure negotiative
I'm ruthless I shoot crips and bloods alike
Thug for life - come and catch the slug tonight
Insane mental frame feel no shame or pitty
Since the game is shitty I gotsta bang the city
Trippin gangstas so I brang the terroristical heat
Grab strap jacket mack to reach the tinted to peep
This is the beach now any nigga got a rebuttal
Kobe eatin what he speakin once he cant get the muzzle
Struggle hard for my title and intend to hold it
You want it? Then all invitations open

[Chorus]

[tray Deee]
I take seven old B's put 'em in the street
Then thats seven more busta's who claim they got heat
And then it takes seven more C's before I start to reach
Then thats 2-1 for the set now lets stretch out in the streets
Tray Deee never do it easy fool so dont expect it
Niggas get checked and they sets disrespected
No question I'm all you ever thought that you was
Till you ran across the boss and now you coughin up blood
Shoot first fools curse before they kick up dust
Clip gon' bust then they gonna have to pick loc up
All they talkin cause I'm chalkin whole districts off
Since this loss a purple nigga's piss me off
Conflict with my clique get your bitch ass touched
All my comrads bomb back it's as sick as fuck
2-1 till I'm done never run from the turf
Check the badge boy we mash on run get it even worse

And this is just ONE song. This song shits all over game's poor discography.

LMAO at NIMA banning me fucking DPGC dickrider

and lol @ u at least post a good verse.

[The Game - Verse 2]
"It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

Im over here laughin at you brittish muthafuckas that think just because Tray Deee is a OG and been rappin a lil longer than Game, hes automatically better LMAO.

Tray Deee rhymes "mark/dark/mines/shine/dime" thats how he rhymes.

Like i said "gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it/ that gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it". Its the image you fallin in love with.
This is jut 1 verse i'll go easy on you and see what your respons will be :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 09:06:59 AM by 1MIC »