Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4200 times)

Lunatic

But on a serious note, why didn't you ask him how it felt to work with Soopafly?  They did at least 5 songs together, you oughtta slap yourself for not asking a question about how great it felt to be standing in the booth next to Soopafly.  People probably wanted to know the answer to that question moreso than any other question asked.  Other than that, great interview.
FUCK, i cant believe i forgot to include the 23,534 questions I had originally came up with about Soopafly :o  I can't believe I sent over 30 questions to Tray Deee for him to answer and totally forgot about all the god damn nights i stayed up researching which questions to ask him about Soopafly :'(

please forgive me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
c'mon y'all; let's not negativity take over this thread - this a big interview for the west coast, lets keep it positive!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

FUCK, i cant believe i forgot to include the 23,534 questions I had originally came up with about Soopafly :o  I can't believe I sent over 30 questions to Tray Deee for him to answer and totally forgot about all the god damn nights i stayed up researching which questions to ask him about Soopafly :'(

please forgive me

Nah, it's cool homie, still a dope interview.  But since you're starting the whole free Tray Deee movement, the next time you speak with him, if you could ask him about Soopafly, i'd appreciate it.

Lunatic

please forgive me

Nah, it's cool homie, still a dope interview.  But since you're starting the whole free Tray Deee movement, the next time you speak with him, if you could ask him about Soopafly, i'd appreciate it.
thanks a lot for that relief, i was starting to worry that this interview was a complete waste of time because i forgot the entire catalog of soopafly questions i had ::)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What were some of the questions you were going to ask?  Maybe just run them by me first before your next visit, as some of the information about Soopafly I might already know.  I can provide a list of all the songs he did with Tray Deee if that will help your research any.  Just let me know, i'd be glad to help you in any way I can.

Lunatic

What were some of the questions you were going to ask?  Maybe just run them by me first before your next visit, as some of the information about Soopafly I might already know.  I can provide a list of all the songs he did with Tray Deee if that will help your research any.  Just let me know, i'd be glad to help you in any way I can.
Next time I get the pleasure of interviewing Tray Deee, i'll let u know beforehand so u may come up with some of the questions for me.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Next time I get the pleasure of interviewing Tray Deee, i'll let u know beforehand so u may come up with some of the questions for me.

Props!  Thanks!  Like i said before, dope interview man, i really appreciate it.  I was kinda surprised Tray Deee wasn't more harsh on Snoop or anything, he just kind of let it go I guess.

Lunatic

Props!  Thanks!  Like i said before, dope interview man, i really appreciate it.  I was kinda surprised Tray Deee wasn't more harsh on Snoop or anything, he just kind of let it go I guess.
no problem homie. Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, this interview is a big informative look for the west coast as a whole - I am glad to see so many caring about it. Yeah, Tray has seemed to mature a whole lot, good.

Elano

first off everyones got they own opinions and ideas but
big tray deee>>>4bent (rip)>>>>clyde carson>>>>the game>>>>>juice and many more!
but wait til he gets out, he gon come bacc harder than ever!
scarface, gza, rza, big daddy kane, e-40, they all old and they makin hits
jus wait its gon happen!

4 bent > Tray Deee when it comes to the street shit. Tray Deee a old muthafucka aint nobody checkin for him. 4 Bent was that nigga (RIP). BWS got everything on lock. Real niggas, real spittas, real choppers, real bitches aint nothing bootleg around here.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO R U ACTUALLY SAYIN TRAY DEEE IS BETTER THAN GAME ON THE MIC?? HAHAHAHA. TRAY DEEE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN 4 BENT BUT NOT BETTER THAN GAME R U SERIOUS B? SHIT HOW MUCH DO U NIGGAS RIDE DPGC?

POST TRAY DEEES BEST VERSE AND ILL POST GAMES BEST AND WELL SEE. THIS NIGGA IS REALLY RIDIN TRAY DEEE LIKE THAT, AINT U THE SAME NIGGA THAT SAID TRAY DEEE ON OF YOUR FAVORITE OF ALL FUCKING TIME???

PS: YEAH I WRITE WITH CAPS..SO WHAT NIIIIGGAS!

You must be a fuckin newbie to the west coast music scene,because tray dee is one of the hardest rappers around.....and game is nothing compared to him.
Its hard to find just one best verse,there are too many dope featurings and solo songs....
This is one of his best 'solo' songs....

Now Is the Time (from tha eastsidaz 2nd lp)
[tray Deee]
What up cuz? You know aint nothin different on mines
When I hit up motherfuckers with that look in my eyes
It's a statement that I'm makin and aint takin no backtalk
I'm blowin niggaz hats off as soon as my gat cough
The last thought you rappin niggaz should think
Is you can never get a scratch with Tray Deee on the beat
On the streets over beef you dont compete with uno - you know
The general a criminal do low
Admit cuz I'm wit it then I spit it and lit it
Niggaz timid in my vision I cause tension and thinkin
By my presence I'm a answer to society's hate
A true rider with the mind - I pushed him outta his way
Fools petty and they ready steady comin with bullshit
A full clip with jewell will hit like a mule kick
A sure hit is all I'm aiming for when I blast
Motherfuckers hit the deck once I go in the dash

[Chorus: Snoop Dogg]
Now is the time
This is the place
To bang back the khakis with the church fat lace
West is the coast, east is the side
Long Beach is the city where them gangstas ride
Money brings power, power brings respect
Disrespect the set I gotsta grab the tech
This is how it goes and thats how it's done
Eastside 2-1 in the land of the fun

[tray Deee]
Niggaz how ya figure that the game gon' wait
I came home straight from the pen to take your place
Aint no chase this paper comin soon as I post up
And watch the victom's clock and catch him choppin his dough up
Fuck the his host up stripped, gagged and roped up
Take the whole cut and he be sure negotiative
I'm ruthless I shoot crips and bloods alike
Thug for life - come and catch the slug tonight
Insane mental frame feel no shame or pitty
Since the game is shitty I gotsta bang the city
Trippin gangstas so I brang the terroristical heat
Grab strap jacket mack to reach the tinted to peep
This is the beach now any nigga got a rebuttal
Kobe eatin what he speakin once he cant get the muzzle
Struggle hard for my title and intend to hold it
You want it? Then all invitations open

[Chorus]

[tray Deee]
I take seven old B's put 'em in the street
Then thats seven more busta's who claim they got heat
And then it takes seven more C's before I start to reach
Then thats 2-1 for the set now lets stretch out in the streets
Tray Deee never do it easy fool so dont expect it
Niggas get checked and they sets disrespected
No question I'm all you ever thought that you was
Till you ran across the boss and now you coughin up blood
Shoot first fools curse before they kick up dust
Clip gon' bust then they gonna have to pick loc up
All they talkin cause I'm chalkin whole districts off
Since this loss a purple nigga's piss me off
Conflict with my clique get your bitch ass touched
All my comrads bomb back it's as sick as fuck
2-1 till I'm done never run from the turf
Check the badge boy we mash on run get it even worse

And this is just ONE song. This song shits all over game's poor discography.

LMAO at NIMA banning me fucking DPGC dickrider

and lol @ u at least post a good verse.

[The Game - Verse 2]
"It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never
back down, never back down, never back down, now let the bone thugs back."

Im over here laughin at you brittish muthafuckas that think just because Tray Deee is a OG and been rappin a lil longer than Game, hes automatically better LMAO.

Tray Deee rhymes "mark/dark/mines/shine/dime" thats how he rhymes.

Like i said "gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it/ that gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it". Its the image you fallin in love with.
This is jut 1 verse i'll go easy on you and see what your respons will be :laugh:

The game will never top a song like "now is the time",like i've said you must be a newbie if you really think the game is better than tray dee.
You don't even know how many DOPE songs tray dee has written,a shitload of featurings between soundtracks and albums from underground and "mainstream" artists......the game is a fuckin newbie,a fuckin NOBODY compared to tray dee.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props on the interview..its a shame how dudes(snoop,doggpound,etc.) just wrote off Tracy like that...shits fucked up, hope shit works out for the General so he can get back to doin what we love

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
can't believe how the game and all them muthafuccas started comming up into a fucc'n tray dee interview hahaha, you MUTHAFUCC'N BILL WALTONS KILL ME,DAMN JUST RESPECT THAT EQUAL TRAY DEE FOR KEEP'N IT NETWORTH IN HIS FUCC'N INTERVIEW YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

1MIC

big tray deee>>>4bent (rip)>>>>clyde carson>>>>the game>>>>>juice and many more!
jus wait its gon happen!

4 bent > Tray Deee when it comes to the street shit. Tray Deee a old muthafucka aint nobody checkin for him. 4 Bent was that nigga (RIP). BWS got everything on lock. Real niggas, real spittas, real choppers, real bitches aint nothing bootleg around here.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO R U ACTUALLY SAYIN TRAY DEEE IS BETTER THAN GAME ON THE MIC?? HAHAHAHA. TRAY DEEE IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN 4 BENT BUT NOT BETTER THAN GAME R U SERIOUS B? SHIT HOW MUCH DO U NIGGAS RIDE DPGC?

POST TRAY DEEES BEST VERSE AND ILL POST GAMES BEST AND WELL SEE. THIS NIGGA IS REALLY RIDIN TRAY DEEE LIKE THAT, AINT U THE SAME NIGGA THAT SAID TRAY DEEE ON OF YOUR FAVORITE OF ALL FUCKING TIME???

You must be a fuckin newbie to the west coast music scene,because tray dee is one of the hardest rappers around.....and game is nothing compared to him.
Its hard to find just one best verse,there are too many dope featurings and solo songs....

[tray Deee]

Now is the time
This is the place

[tray Deee]

[Chorus]

[tray Deee]

[The Game - Verse 2]
"It's the black rag assassin, forty for mag blast, and black ski mask throwing shots out a dodge
magnum, gangbang forever put the barrel on the head of the devil, with homicidal intentions I reign
terror, on any cliq or squad you niggas bitch you fraud, I'm a ticking time bomb let it finish the
job, lyrical damage on one, two punch, crush you amateurs, box and watch me execute like
(cockins?), my flow piping hot scorching, proceed with caution murder any MC, your soul is lost, when
I'm riding with them bone thugs, black glocks and chrome slugs, parked on the block with the nose
up, get ready for the face off, Nicholas Cage ain't got shit on a nigga with a fucking grenade, one
man army, only two things in the world can call me, west pussy and that bomb ass chronic, I never

Im over here laughin at you brittish muthafuckas that think just because Tray Deee is a OG and been rappin a lil longer than Game, hes automatically better LMAO.

Like i said "gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it/ that gangsta gangsta gangsta shit they love it". Its the image you fallin in love with.
This is jut 1 verse i'll go easy on you and see what your respons will be :laugh:

The game will never top a song like "now is the time",like i've said you must be a newbie if you really think the game is better than tray dee.
You don't even know how many DOPE songs tray dee has written,a shitload of featurings between soundtracks and albums from underground and "mainstream" artists......the game is a fuckin newbie,a fuckin NOBODY compared to tray dee.

lmao and i thank you..that respond was all i needed cuz u know i was right u couldve just said it earlier though, wouldve saved me some time ;)
Game > Tray Deee. In terms of street cred? obviously Tray Deee but rappin? lmao gotta be fucking playing with me haha. Easy ass rhyme schemes and shit.

For the 5th time...its the image they love haha UK muthafucka.

lol i bet i listen to more music (rap/r&B & whatever) than you. like i said they think just because of his image and that Tray Deee been in the game longer since Game, hes automatically better. Keep fooling yourself wigga.

Invincible

Seriously, why does every thread have to turn into a Game thread. Apart from the question asked about him, Game has nothing to do with this and Game groupies have to come in to every thread and ruin them (cough" messi).

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 nah homie you got it twisted

1.his image will always have mroe respect than games and others, why cuz hes gained the respect that he has.
2. games respect and street cred has been in question, (thats what the streets say, obviously you think different)
3.I posted 1 small verse of big tray deee's , thats all to give you an idea but as homie said big tray deee's 1 song ruined games whole rap cataloge. 
4.but at the same time I listen to games muzik
i likes games muzik, he makes dope westcoast muzik, jus not oin big tray deee's level!
(I think more will agree wit big tray deee>>>game than not)

jus wait its gon happen!

[tray Deee]

Now is the time
This is the place

[tray Deee]

[Chorus]

[tray Deee]

[The Game - Verse 2]

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.