Author Topic: MAJOR: TRAY DEEE INTERVIEW! TRAY DEEE SPEAKS TO US FROM PRISON (DOPE READ)  (Read 4203 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Just a Side Note, Game has a few bars/records here and there that could rival some of Tray Dee's and this is coming from a Tray Deee fan!

But at the end of the day, it boils down to Opinion..1Mic's Opinion is that of Games, while others would side with Tray Deee..Such is the music biznizz..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
true and some real shit
but it also comes down to reality
some are in denial that their favorite rapper isnt as good as another whether in the streets, on the mic etc...
not jus in this case but in many

Just a Side Note, Game has a few bars/records here and there that could rival some of Tray Dee's and this is coming from a Tray Deee fan!

But at the end of the day, it boils down to Opinion..1Mic's Opinion is that of Games, while others would side with Tray Deee..Such is the music biznizz..

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

yeah its crazy

I have visited him many times and continue to do so, and its crazy how hes a humble person
I mean hes a superstar to cats in there, but he dont act like it.
but its livin hell for inmates in prison (yeah africa got aids and) but im talkin about inmates
I have studied what they go thru, its pretty bad. but he has told me hes in a better prison now and thats a good thing!
again
dont do the crime
if you cant do the time

hes not complainin that hes in there tho!

Props, thanks for that, it is a good interview.  Tray deee is my favorite rapper and its sad that he is locked up.  He sounds like he is doing well though (for being in prison)

that is cool that you go and visit him...ur a true fan...I'm sure he appreciates that...I mean, these rappers that he had relationships with haven't even gone to see him...that is pretty fucked up.

Anyways, is there an address that we can write to him at?  I'm sure any kind of mail will help the guy mentally and psychologically.  I'm sure that shit gets boring as hell, so I think it would be good for him to get more letters.  I really enjoy the dudes music that he has given us, so the least I could do is write him a letter letting him know that I am a fan and I hope that he puts out some more music.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i visit him on the regular, I do what I can to help him out.  as you mentioned ima true fan, not a dickryder, but some get it twisted!  ima talk to him about all of his fans gettin messages to him, I have a plan and ima go over it wit him so you can all send him messages in some way.  as i said some things are in the works, and this is the first step.  I wanted to give everyone that likes his muzik or wanted a update on him this piece until the next piece is complete.  but both of our missions are accomplished I believe:
1.me-true fan supportin him and reppin him all that i can and behind the REAL FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MOVEMENT
2.him-as he also mentioned if hes got you the muzik thats stimulated you and your a fan, then his mission is accomplished!

and thats all that matters!

and as you said you enjoyed his muzik, which is what I was tellin him, people enjoy his muzik and want more. as far as it bein borin in there, it sure as hell is.  I mean I havent been in a u.s. prison but something like it in another country and its fucked up, you do want to kill yourself and do shit like that.  but hes a laid bacc typa soldier.  well respected, I mean its crazy, not on no celebirty/superstar typa shit at all.  real down to earth soldier!  but the prison hes in now is much better than where he was before, and that place was fucked up. to give you (if you havent) and others an idea that havent been in prison or visited someone in there, where he was before his current location for example, you have to go thru security (many times and different types)then once your in and your waitin, the gaurds are lookin at you the visitor, like what is this visitor gon try and pull on us? every move, there are cameras, gaurds, metal detectors,you name it homeland security is on you.
then once the inmate comes out, its all eyez on the party thats there (visitor(s) inmate).  so when im there they dont take their eyes off us while were chillin, talkin bout muzik, eatin etc.. every move they monitor it.  so imagine what he has to go thru on the other side in the state pen.  and hes also known in there, its not like the gaurds, fans, crips, bloods, dont know him, so when he goes somewhere theres gaurds already lookin.  but again, this is why I got mad respect for him, he did what he did, hes payin the price, but hes doin it jus as any other person would.  not like other superstars who get off easily, nah hes in general population maximumm security, wheres snoop, wheres game, feel me?
so yeah its a fucked up way of life, but hes holdin up and hell be out soon and bacc on the scene, to serve, snoop, and others some more dogg food!

yeah its crazy

I have visited him many times and continue to do so, and its crazy how hes a humble person
but its livin hell for inmates in prison (yeah africa got aids and) but im talkin about inmates
I have studied what they go thru, its pretty bad. but he has told me hes in a better prison now and thats a good thing!
again
dont do the crime
if you cant do the time

Props, thanks for that, it is a good interview.  Tray deee is my favorite rapper and its sad that he is locked up.  He sounds like he is doing well though (for being in prison)

that is cool that you go and visit him...ur a true fan...I'm sure he appreciates that...I mean, these rappers that he had relationships with haven't even gone to see him...that is pretty fucked up.

Anyways, is there an address that we can write to him at?  I'm sure any kind of mail will help the guy mentally and psychologically.  I'm sure that shit gets boring as hell, so I think it would be good for him to get more letters.  I really enjoy the dudes music that he has given us, so the least I could do is write him a letter letting him know that I am a fan and I hope that he puts out some more music.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 06:41:21 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

maygoboom

• Lil Geezy
Tray dee is a monster. one of the realest in the game

acgrundy

yeah i visit him on the regular, I do what I can to help him out.  as you mentioned ima true fan, not a dickryder, but some get it twisted!  ima talk to him about all of his fans gettin messages to him, I have a plan and ima go over it wit him so you can all send him messages in some way.  as i said some things are in the works, and this is the first step.  I wanted to give everyone that likes his muzik or wanted a update on him this piece until the next piece is complete.  but both of our missions are accomplished I believe:
1.me-true fan supportin him and reppin him all that i can and behind the REAL FREE BIG TRAY DEEE MOVEMENT
2.him-as he also mentioned if hes got you the muzik thats stimulated you and your a fan, then his mission is accomplished!

and thats all that matters!

and as you said you enjoyed his muzik, which is what I was tellin him, people enjoy his muzik and want more. as far as it bein borin in there, it sure as hell is.  I mean I havent been in a u.s. prison but something like it in another country and its fucked up, you do want to kill yourself and do shit like that.  but hes a laid bacc typa soldier.  well respected, I mean its crazy, not on no celebirty/superstar typa shit at all.  real down to earth soldier!  but the prison hes in now is much better than where he was before, and that place was fucked up. to give you (if you havent) and others an idea that havent been in prison or visited someone in there, where he was before his current location for example, you have to go thru security (many times and different types)then once your in and your waitin, the gaurds are lookin at you the visitor, like what is this visitor gon try and pull on us? every move, there are cameras, gaurds, metal detectors,you name it homeland security is on you.
then once the inmate comes out, its all eyez on the party thats there (visitor(s) inmate).  so when im there they dont take their eyes off us while were chillin, talkin bout muzik, eatin etc.. every move they monitor it.  so imagine what he has to go thru on the other side in the state pen.  and hes also known in there, its not like the gaurds, fans, crips, bloods, dont know him, so when he goes somewhere theres gaurds already lookin.  but again, this is why I got mad respect for him, he did what he did, hes payin the price, but hes doin it jus as any other person would.  not like other superstars who get off easily, nah hes in general population maximumm security, wheres snoop, wheres game, feel me?
so yeah its a fucked up way of life, but hes holdin up and hell be out soon and bacc on the scene, to serve, snoop, and others some more dogg food!

yeah its crazy

again
dont do the crime
if you cant do the time

yeah man I hear that.  I ain't never been to prison, but I spent 5 days in jail...and that shit sucks!  I couldn't even imagine prison.  Thats why I say, I know the shit gets boring, so I'm sure he probably would like to get letters...at the very least it give him something to do.  Is he in The Mens Colony, or what prison is he in?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
thats because idiots get him started that guy was banned already and he made a whole nother account came back and defended the game. you just gave him another reason to keep showing up

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for all of the replys and views.... and thanks to enyce and lunatic for a job well done.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Damn, dope interview. Tray Deee seems to be real honest.

One thing I have to say though is if Crooked I can reach out to him, then Bad Azz, Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly, Goldie Loc...Snoop I dunno all of DPGC need to holla at him. Perhaps Dubcnn can pass the message, 'cause all us fans want for them to all be cool. Fair enough he has problems, but its sad that the situation is left like this.

Perhaps next Warzone or Westurn Union, Dogg Pound interview etc, pass on the message that they should holla at him.

Def good read though!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
LMAO at NIMA banning me fucking DPGC dickrider

Nima isn't an admin, so get your facts straight kid.

and even if he had banned you, it wouldn't be just for that single topic you made.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
i dont wanna lead this thread to discussion cause it aint none to me but Tray Deee is an true OG with dope lyrical skills, sometimes he repeat himself rhymin so much in 2 lines but he still fuckin dope. Game is a clown created by the media in a circus of dickridas, lyrically I like his albums and he also do it good and better than Tray Deee in some songs but no way better than him overall

anyway big props again to all the people from Raptalk for this dope interview

8) 8) 8)

Lunatic

^thank u slick d!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Capone~CA

• 'G'
i definitely would buy a Tray Deee album, props to raptalk  8)

Lunatic

props to raptalk  8)
props to u for checkin it out and leavin a comment ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

8 pages of replies? God damn