Author Topic: damn cypress hill's stoned raiders album is dope as fuck!!!!  (Read 485 times)

D~Nice

Re: damn cypress hill's stoned raiders album is dope as fuck!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 05:36:50 PM »
Stoned Radiers was cool. Not one of my favorites from their discography but it had some dope tracks.

Check out my discography thread

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=156471.0

riphuero

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »
damn ese where u been i hav e said it and been there but ya all cypress hills has had a hit..lol
   hit of some bomb ass shit...kant wait for that b real and sick jacken cd..shit gonna b hot

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 09:10:50 PM »
yeah i need to cop all their albums
if cats are sayin all their sound like this, im buyin!
dj muggs is something else on them boards!

damn ese where u been i hav e said it and been there but ya all cypress hills has had a hit..lol
   hit of some bomb ass shit...kant wait for that b real and sick jacken cd..shit gonna b hot
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

riphuero

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »

well too let u know dj mugss is dope but didnt produce the whole album u need to hear  album number 4 then from ther 3,2,1 then jump to til death do us part, then relax and smoke a joint and then say damn these foos are dope... <<< lol or say damn ............. kant wait for the next 1..keep blazin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 09:34:44 PM »
yeah dj muggs is one of my favorite producers period
his style is on some other shit
ima do that tho
ima listen to all their albums
cuz this album is one of the best albums ive ever bought
again im not into the laid bacc traccs, but they ride these traccs out real dope

well too let u know dj mugss is dope but didnt produce the whole album u need to hear  album number 4 then from ther 3,2,1 then jump to til death do us part, then relax and smoke a joint and then say damn these foos are dope... <<< lol or say damn ............. kant wait for the next 1..keep blazin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 12:15:38 AM »
i wast feelin too much of the rock tracks , i do like sum rock even ..but the hip hop beats were off the hook, especially pshycodelic vision.. . some say thats their weakest album...but it stands stall ..that goes to show quality of their work
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Jay_J

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 07:12:37 AM »
It's the best Cypress Hill album which sounds "West Coast" more than any album of them. Both musically and lyrically. It has really great g-funk sound and featurings like Kurupt, King-T, McRen

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 12:37:58 PM »
Their first album I thought was the best, dope crazy sampled beats, hard shit, funky shit, ill flows, just ill sounds... so many people bit their shit when that dropped, I think Dre said he was influenced by that shit (there's a sample of B-Real on Lyrical Gangbang I think)

Black Sunday had darker stuff, and that is almost a perfect album as far as having a unified sound throughout it. Temples of Boom is the more laidback, smoked out album (bit sleepy at times IMO)

I really don't dig the albums after those three as much, but they never fell off, just kind of changed and evolved their sound

D~Nice

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 12:40:28 PM »
Their first album I thought was the best, dope crazy sampled beats, hard shit, funky shit, ill flows, just ill sounds... so many people bit their shit when that dropped, I think Dre said he was influenced by that shit (there's a sample of B-Real on Lyrical Gangbang I think)

Black Sunday had darker stuff, and that is almost a perfect album as far as having a unified sound throughout it. Temples of Boom is the more laidback, smoked out album (bit sleepy at times IMO)

I really don't dig the albums after those three as much, but they never fell off, just kind of changed and evolved their sound

Temples Of Boom to me was a little more gangsta content wise. That album beat wise is one of the best all time to me.

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 05:14:28 PM »
It wuz coo wuznt 1 of my favorites, but had some joints.  I co sign about Temples of Boom, that whole album iz bangn 4m begining to end.  I remember i use to light up a fat spliff with a cold ass 40 and just kick back n listen to that shit.  I think Temples of Boom iz 1 of there best albumz to blaze to!! 8)
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 08:00:59 PM »

yeah thats what i thought when i first heard it
again i havent listened to their older stuff, but when i heard this I was like damn this is dope!
but ima check the older stuff, cuz everyones sayin all their albums are dope pretty much!

It's the best Cypress Hill album which sounds "West Coast" more than any album of them. Both musically and lyrically. It has really great g-funk sound and featurings like Kurupt, King-T, McRen
Cube

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 12:23:42 AM »
anyone else like this shit?
one of the best albums to come out in a while
unique, bangin, they all spit fire, and the production was dope
and features was short but good

anyone know the advance tracc list and the left overs?

This album is dope!! I copped it just for the Kurupt features, only to find out the entire album was fire!

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 05:13:08 AM »

Temples Of Boom to me was a little more gangsta content wise. That album beat wise is one of the best all time to me.

Yeah, they got a bit more serious and acted a little tougher and changed the flow a bit as well - the beats are great as far as it being something to smoke to, real trippy and laidback, though I personally just prefer the more hyped up beats like from Black Sunday and their debut