Author Topic: YO ANYONE SEEN THIS? DAMIZZA STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS SPEECH?  (Read 202 times)

WESTCOASTA94

• Lil Geezy

DAMN, THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: YO ANYONE SEEN THIS? DAMIZZA STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS SPEECH?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 10:51:54 PM »
haha
didnt he sound like katt williams?

and thats some str8 westcoast shit
bishop dope as fuck

wonder who else in there in the cabinet?
butch cassidy
taje
dae one

either way dope idea, in time for the debate comin up in november!

I was like damizza at, is he gon approach the mic? 
he made it confusin which was a good idea IMO
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 10:56:17 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 11:50:55 PM »
WTF?  I wonder how this leaked out...this is actually a rough cut of what was supposed to drop :D

smegma

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 03:34:28 AM »
What the heck is this? Make good music and a good marketing plan and the rest will be history.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 10:09:53 AM »
What the heck is this? Make good music and a good marketing plan and the rest will be history.
I'm not sure what you meant by that, but were you honestly not feeling the shit he was saying?

smegma

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 12:12:20 PM »
I'm not sure what you meant by that, but were you honestly not feeling the shit he was saying?

I think it's kind of pointless, just as I think this 'new west movement' is pointless. The internet and the power of the big companies (have) change(d) certain things in society and the world. That's not news to me.

If Damizza wants to bring the west coast back, the first things he needs to do is set up a good marketing plan and make good music. Now I don't know a lot about good marketing plans, but I do know good music and that's something I don't hear often anymore from Damizza.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 01:17:14 PM »
VOTE DAMIZZA 2008 AND VIVE PRESIDENT SHADE SHEIST

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »
i can feel some of what your sayin but dont underestimate damizza
the kid is mad talented on them boards, the marketin thing is a good thing he is doin but on the boards damizza is one of the most underrated producers on the west and in the rap game period
he can and has made some bangin traccs!
we need to hear more from artist/rappers like him, its rappers and producers like him that will bring bacc the west IMO
homies style is different, hes on some detox shit!

I mean wit damizza, dj khalil, dae one, focus, and others the west will rise over time!

I think it's kind of pointless, just as I think this 'new west movement' is pointless. The internet and the power of the big companies (have) change(d) certain things in society and the world. That's not news to me.

If Damizza wants to bring the west coast back, the first things he needs to do is set up a good marketing plan and make good music. Now I don't know a lot about good marketing plans, but I do know good music and that's something I don't hear often anymore from Damizza.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 11:54:18 PM »
lol this is dope as hell!!