Author Topic: Bow Wow Calls It Quits (thanks god)  (Read 1186 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: Bow Wow Calls It Quits (thanks god)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2008, 12:46:13 AM »
bow wow could drop a album right now..and still go platinum...

Don't be stupid.

no u dont be stupid..

same people that made chris brown a household name.. started with bow wow...n chris brown cant sing for shit...

n he still touches platinum everytime.. outside of ice cube...he is the only person seein l.l. in that platinum streak ll got em by a 3-4 albums..

but let bow wow drop a album..them young hoes will be on it..

get the hate out ya blood..n peep the picture...

boy numbers dont lie...

DerekNelson

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2008, 08:10:30 AM »
fuck Will Smith and Lil Bow Wow

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2008, 04:17:46 PM »

Don't be stupid.

no u dont be stupid..

same people that made chris brown a household name.. started with bow wow...n chris brown cant sing for shit...

n he still touches platinum everytime.. outside of ice cube...he is the only person seein l.l. in that platinum streak ll got em by a 3-4 albums..

boy numbers dont lie...

Yeah catch a hint son, those two artists you named Chris Brown and Bow Wow like i said before, aim at the kiddy audience. Females who're just hitting puberty.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »

say what u want about that boy..but he pushed his units in his element.. n was way more relevant than some of these other child rappers..

yeah its niggas thats betta than him..but y they couldnt stand the test of time..

Yeah, his element of ATTRACTING THE FEMALE AUDIENCE AGED 15 AND YOUNGER AND THE BOY AUDIENCE WHO'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LISTEN TO REAL HIP HOP TILL THEY BRUSH THE AGE OF 13. It's a real challenge to show people if you've got talent or not when you're aiming at the older more sophisticated audience, and as we've just been shown, Bow Wow for some reason crowned himself as a 'real rapper'... :-X

you're really talking about the days of when lyricism was at its peak, when you had the big puns, the big l's the De La soul's feat common sense, tribe called quests, the canibus's , chino xl's, then he made he came out with his big willy style, and then went jiggy everyone used to always refer to him as garbage

this is hip hop people take pride in being original imagine if krs one had ghost writers, or just ice , rakim right?

You've got Mug written across your forehead son. Go wash it off.

Everyone who referred to him as garbage = You and your socailly inept crew. It was mainstream music where people of any age could listen to and not be influenced to start calling women your bitches or hoes, or influence beefs between others. It was just feel good music if you will. Stop hating, i see you dancing to Solja boy in your spare time. Hang your head in shame G.

lol your the first will smith fan that i ever came across.. his movies are good but as a rapper? lots of rappers got shunned for those awards but at that time frame, hip hop wasn't as mainstream as it is in modern day everyone used to diss the hell out of will , him vanilla ice and hammer
his biggest hit summer time was ghostwritten...  he jacked the beatnuts for a beat lol countless cats ripped him in verses
its awhole new era now though
but hey fuck it you bump will smith one mans noise is the next mans music.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »

Don't be stupid.

no u dont be stupid..

boy numbers dont lie...

Yeah catch a hint son, those two artists you named Chris Brown and Bow Wow like i said before, aim at the kiddy audience. Females who're just hitting puberty.

kiddie audience? people of all ages like chris brown he's well recieved by everyone (subject matter love).. his production, song writers/vocal coaches are top notch thats what make him stand out plus he gives a helluva live show

thisoneguy360

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2008, 05:12:10 PM »
LOL @ Smith owning that little faggot. But we do have to remember this is the same kid that said he schooled the players behind the scenes of "Like Miike"