Author Topic: Bush is a damn hypocrite.  (Read 1264 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Re: Bush is a damn hypocrite.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2002, 11:04:52 PM »
damn this world is comin to an end.  with all these muthafuckers buildin bigger better war weapons we jus gon wipe ourselves outta this world.  the whole population is gon get nuked.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2002, 01:52:20 AM »
gore was stupid, he would have had done same thing as bush they both stupid cuz there advisers would have told em to do the same fuckin thing, plus america tellin everyone with  nucleur weapons are terrorist n shit and are a threat to america.......but america got nukes so what up with that? man i live in the UK and all i know is that america cause alot of beef for no reasons, bush is a fuckin warlord just like his old man, dint xzibit say he just carryin on where his dad left off and i think thats right, he a fuckin crazy bastard!

the world needs peace or soon some big shits gonna start crackin and when we all in out 20's in out prime, we gonna be livin in the middle of a huge war if we all still alive then!

Youngster323

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2002, 05:19:24 AM »
fuck all presidents. Except the dead presidents that represent me   ;D

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2002, 07:52:39 AM »
wtf is this bullshit,ahh the news nowdays is just fucked up, im better off not knowin wassup in the world

THE NEWS AINT FUCKED UP, ITS THE WORLD
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

techniec

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2002, 08:15:17 AM »
fuck george bush,

stupid cowboy hick ignorant racists crackhead biiitch

the most stupidest idiot i have ever seen

to all the americans, do u know how bad bush is ruining yall image, cuz he represents YOU

that motherfucker has a plan to attack 7 nations, fuck him
he has no justification for attacking iraq, fucking israeli supporting motherfucker

*wishes he could wipe out the entire US congress*

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2002, 09:00:04 AM »
man i live in the UK and all i know is that america cause alot of beef for no reasons, bush is a fuckin warlord just like his old man, dint xzibit say he just carryin on where his dad left off and i think thats right, he a fuckin crazy bastard!

It's the truth. He just carryin' on where the Bush Sr. did. What really pisses me off about both Bush administrations is that when they start wars, they make it out to be like they are helping nations in need when the real motives are to help themselves out.

You really think Bush Sr. gave a damn about the Kuwait and what Saddam was doing to them? Hell no, we just wanted a piece of that oil and to kill Saddam. Of course they helped the people of Kuwait so they wouldn't get as much criticism.

History has just repeated itself and no one sees it. Bush Jr. acts like he cares about helping the Afghans when in actuallity he wants to go kill the Taliban and push around all the nations in the Middle East, probably trying to get more control of oil and get Saddam. I believe retaliation was necessary after the whole WTC incident but now it has just gone too far.

Instead of causing more violence out in the Middle East, the pretzel chokin' muthafucka should be trying to resolve things in Israel. At least Clinton was trying to do that, that's why I respected him so much because he tried to get peace as much as possible. Bush is just out for his own self interest.

But what the fuck do you expect from a guy that can't even chew his own god damn food?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2002, 04:11:36 PM »
since the only one in here who is saying anything reasonable is sikotik, i gotta step up in this mutha

1st concerning the news...

the reason why we (the u.s.) are trying to disarm countries with nuclear  war heads , is the plain and simple fact that we can't trust those idots with them, they'd fuck around and wipe out india , china , france ,canada, UK, like THAT! so everyone bitching about the US doing this needs to calm the fuck down! we're not only protecting ourselves (the us people) but we're also looking out for all you ungratful bastards as well , see we can trust france with nukes and shit and the same with the UK (i heard that they don't fuck with nukes no more , but that's probably false becuase ALL governments hide things from their public, and world) becuase we know that the UN nations are more civilized than that , the US nor UK arn't going to nuke anyone

2. George bush  isn't that great of  a pres, BUT he's doing an OKAY job of protecting me and my country as well as our allies,  so if your not greatful for what he's doing you can just fuck off and go to afghanistan . I"m not the biggest bush fan and i didn't want him for a president , BUT he's taking the right steps in protecting our common interest (which is YOUR common interest as well all you canadians and UK'ers). Clinton might've liked a good ol dick suckin but he woulda done a better job, but "jeb" had to go and rig the votes  so we're stuck with Junior. whoever made that gay comment about republicans being the US taliban is out of their mind, and don't even know what the republican party stands for and that they are almost the same thing as a Democrat (i'm neither so i'm not biased to either)

3. if George Bush is giving us such a bad image, why does every country in the civilised world jock and try to be like us and our culture so dillegently...lol some of y'all are too funny

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Joachim

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2002, 11:41:19 PM »
see we can trust france with nukes and shit and the same with the UK (i heard that they don't fuck with nukes no more , but that's probably false becuase ALL governments hide things from their public, and world) becuase we know that the UN nations are more civilized than that , the US nor UK arn't going to nuke anyone

Word to Jake

The UK got Nukes, thats public knowledge though, we keep most of them in France. However the UK wouldnt ever use them on anyone cause we're the shit when it comes to international beef, or wars.

BUT he's doing an OKAY job of protecting me and my country as well as our allies,  so if your not greatful for what he's doing you can just fuck off and go to afghanistan . I"m not the biggest bush fan and i didn't want him for a president , BUT he's taking the right steps in protecting our common interest (which is YOUR common interest as well all you canadians and UK'ers).

Again, word to Jake. Bush wouldnt go at Iraq, North Korea or Libya unless there was a legitimate reason, there obviously is a legit threat and Bush, Blair and err the Canadian guy whoever he may be, think we should deal with it.

Other then that, Fuck Bush (dumbass) and Fuck Blair (nut monkey)

Edit: And im not in support of the US policies in Israel, i think its time the US stepped in and stopped the worlds most powerfull terrorist, Ariel Sharon.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2002, 03:31:20 AM »
Ok first of all, lot of crap being spoken from people saying "fuck Bush, fuck Gore" etc.

But there is also crap being spoken in some parts of others arguments.  Jake, well done, you came in and presented a well written structured argument.  But you said
 "he's (Bush) taking the right steps in protecting our common interest (which is YOUR common interest as well all you canadians and UK'ers)."
 Is that so?  Well can you tell me why Bush has gone against all the ideologies of the Western world and introduced protectionism on US steel, eradicating free trade.  Ok, it will help Steel in the USA, but everyone else is now FUCKED.  Do you know how many jobs Bush has caused the rest of the world to lose?  Clinton worked so well to develop an ethical foreign policy after years of self interest foreign policy from Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush sr.  Only Carter apllied some ethics to America's foreign policy.  Under Bush America is now closing itself off from the rest of the world.  America recieved TREMENDOUS support from the Western world when it came to the War on terrorism.  Then what does Bush do?  He says "thanks very much (or probably "thank y'all") for your support but guess what? FUCK YOU! We don't give a shit about your well being, your economies as long as WE (the USA) are safe."  The US are now going to find it much harder to gain support for further excursions into the middle east.

Second of all Gore is TOTALLY different to Bush.  Gore would have never pulled out of the Keyoto treaty (about saving the environment) and he wouldn't have been so unethical about steel, the oil issues etc.

Blair is a bit of an arrogant prat, maybe he is a nut gobbler (lol) but he is in a different league to Bush when it comes to politics.  He does have some ulterior motives in terms of becoming more powerful but he has a good heart. And btw unless he stands down he could be in charge for 20 years because he has such a huge majority.

I'm gonna write this in capitals to get the message across:

BUSH CAME INTO POWER ON THE BACK OF MONEY FROM THE ARMS INDUSTRY.  SINCE SEPTEMBER 11TH, THE ARMS INDUSTRY HAS HAD BILLIONS OF EXTRA POUNDS INVESTED INTO IT.  THE LONGER THE WAR ON TERRORISM GOES ON, THE BETTER IT IS FOR BUSH'S PAYMASTERS.  THE LONGER THIS ALMOST MYTHICAL FIGURE OF BIN LADEN IS STILL (allegedly) OUT THERE, THE BETTER IT IS FOR THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH BUSH'S APPROVAL RATINGS WERE SOME OF THE LOWEST EVER RECORDED.  NOW THEY ARE SOME OF THE HIGHEST.  THE LONGER THIS "WAR" GOES ON, THE BETTER IT IS FOR BUSH, THE CIA, AND BIG BUSINESS.

You figure it out.
Thanks for reading

Safe

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2002, 10:46:38 AM »
Who Cares?  We can't change it anyways, because we'll never agree.  When you get down to the bits and pieces the government puts up and deals with every day, I'm glad they're handling it instead of me.  Honestly, to me, it's in God's hands.  I can't be worried about who some guy that i HAVE to obey by law is trying to Nuke, because i'm spinnin' wheels if I try to change that.  He could bomb oklahoma tommorow, and WHAT COULD WE DO.  NOTHING.  So don't worry about it, it's out of your hands, it's in God's hands.  

Instead, just spend your time, energies, and mind on things that you CAN change, like your relationship with your family, your understanding of god, and your friends.  

Peace~

techniec

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2002, 11:20:54 AM »
since the only one in here who is saying anything reasonable is sikotik, i gotta step up in this mutha

1st concerning the news...

the reason why we (the u.s.) are trying to disarm countries with nuclear  war heads , is the plain and simple fact that we can't trust those idots with them, they'd fuck around and wipe out india , china , france ,canada, UK, like THAT! so everyone bitching about the US doing this needs to calm the fuck down! we're not only protecting ourselves (the us people) but we're also looking out for all you ungratful bastards as well , see we can trust france with nukes and shit and the same with the UK (i heard that they don't fuck with nukes no more , but that's probably false becuase ALL governments hide things from their public, and world) becuase we know that the UN nations are more civilized than that , the US nor UK arn't going to nuke anyone

2. George bush  isn't that great of  a pres, BUT he's doing an OKAY job of protecting me and my country as well as our allies,  so if your not greatful for what he's doing you can just fuck off and go to afghanistan . I"m not the biggest bush fan and i didn't want him for a president , BUT he's taking the right steps in protecting our common interest (which is YOUR common interest as well all you canadians and UK'ers). Clinton might've liked a good ol dick suckin but he woulda done a better job, but "jeb" had to go and rig the votes  so we're stuck with Junior. whoever made that gay comment about republicans being the US taliban is out of their mind, and don't even know what the republican party stands for and that they are almost the same thing as a Democrat (i'm neither so i'm not biased to either)

3. if George Bush is giving us such a bad image, why does every country in the civilised world jock and try to be like us and our culture so dillegently...lol some of y'all are too funny

I think you're stupid, like really really fuckin ignorant

dont come to this post and proceed to give me a long series of american propaganda bullshit,

america is looking out for the worlds best interests, is that why every single problem in the world is caused or provoked by the US of A?

dont fuckin come here and give us bullshit, ok especially when  muslims die every single fuckin day cuz of america , dont FUCKIN GIVE ME BULLSHIT, you got that jake, read a book, turn off cnn, help the world, my ass

why is there blood shed in the middle east?
why is there vote rigging and dictatorship in zimbabwe?
america seeks to dominate the world, if u cant see this you are blind, america seeks to monopolize world trade, if you cant see that you are blind

Whats the justfication in attacking Iraq? Iran ? North Korea

America cant trust the world with nukes? which fuckin country has a contingency plan to attack 7 nations with nukes? which country's secretary of state is  going on tv, talkin about americas right to use nuclear weapons?

get the fuck out of here, kid..........
you wanna step  up in this, nah, homie step out

*turns on tv and sees israelis using american blawk hawks to bomb palestinian homes*

techniec

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2002, 11:24:39 AM »
Ok first of all, lot of crap being spoken from people saying "fuck Bush, fuck Gore" etc.

But there is also crap being spoken in some parts of others arguments.  Jake, well done, you came in and presented a well written structured argument.  But you said
 "he's (Bush) taking the right steps in protecting our common interest (which is YOUR common interest as well all you canadians and UK'ers)."
 Is that so?  Well can you tell me why Bush has gone against all the ideologies of the Western world and introduced protectionism on US steel, eradicating free trade.  Ok, it will help Steel in the USA, but everyone else is now FUCKED.  Do you know how many jobs Bush has caused the rest of the world to lose?  Clinton worked so well to develop an ethical foreign policy after years of self interest foreign policy from Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush sr.  Only Carter apllied some ethics to America's foreign policy.  Under Bush America is now closing itself off from the rest of the world.  America recieved TREMENDOUS support from the Western world when it came to the War on terrorism.  Then what does Bush do?  He says "thanks very much (or probably "thank y'all") for your support but guess what? FUCK YOU! We don't give a shit about your well being, your economies as long as WE (the USA) are safe."  The US are now going to find it much harder to gain support for further excursions into the middle east.

Second of all Gore is TOTALLY different to Bush.  Gore would have never pulled out of the Keyoto treaty (about saving the environment) and he wouldn't have been so unethical about steel, the oil issues etc.

Blair is a bit of an arrogant prat, maybe he is a nut gobbler (lol) but he is in a different league to Bush when it comes to politics.  He does have some ulterior motives in terms of becoming more powerful but he has a good heart. And btw unless he stands down he could be in charge for 20 years because he has such a huge majority.

I'm gonna write this in capitals to get the message across:

BUSH CAME INTO POWER ON THE BACK OF MONEY FROM THE ARMS INDUSTRY.  SINCE SEPTEMBER 11TH, THE ARMS INDUSTRY HAS HAD BILLIONS OF EXTRA POUNDS INVESTED INTO IT.  THE LONGER THE WAR ON TERRORISM GOES ON, THE BETTER IT IS FOR BUSH'S PAYMASTERS.  THE LONGER THIS ALMOST MYTHICAL FIGURE OF BIN LADEN IS STILL (allegedly) OUT THERE, THE BETTER IT IS FOR THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH BUSH'S APPROVAL RATINGS WERE SOME OF THE LOWEST EVER RECORDED.  NOW THEY ARE SOME OF THE HIGHEST.  THE LONGER THIS "WAR" GOES ON, THE BETTER IT IS FOR BUSH, THE CIA, AND BIG BUSINESS.

You figure it out.
Thanks for reading

Safe

preach on cuz, tell these dumb fucks who Dubya really is
a big business corporation lackey

i am currently reading up on the Kyoto situation, and it really is dispicable

you are right about americas arrogant attitude towards the world, the whole globes telling america, it has no justification in extending its War on Terrorism to Iraq but bush is basically flipping the bird to the whole world.........

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2002, 12:07:46 PM »
whatever technique...dillinger and young gotti is a classic and shits on dogg food as well ::) the eastcoast ain't shit compared to the west coast ::) it's cool to get suspended4 times and set bombs off in school  ::) the beatles and stones suck but kurupt and daz rule  ::)

like i said i don't really like bush as president, but he's doing some good thangs to fucking help MINE and MY COUNTRIES safety as well as OUR ALLIES which includes your monkey ass, and if your going to call me ignorant then proceed to generally say that all the worlds problems are becuase of the US ...i'm sorry but you either need to stop watching all them conspiracy theory books and see the real, i just find it funny how you diss the fuck out of the US but you live the US lifestyle to the fullest and are so quick to throw up the red maple leaf when Canada supports just about every thing the US does.....yep it's our fault Slobadom Milosevic was commiting genocide, yup straight up ::)

as for what Jay Ay Bee said, i never said Bush is doing EVERY thing right, he's doing what he has to do to PROTECT my fucking ass from bitch ass rag head terrorists  who think they're doing 'god's work' by killing thousands of innocent people who could give a FUCK less about what's going on in the middle east and who were  just worrying about what to make for dinner that night or about paying their mortgage ....just becuase i'm grateful for what bush is doing about the security of my country and our allies, doesn't mean i'm in full support of his WHOLE administration , ok homie

again to technique, you 'think' you know what your talking about sometimes (not just about this subject but about EVERYTHING in general) but you never fail to show your immaturity

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2002, 12:10:43 PM »
Who Cares?  We can't change it anyways, because we'll never agree.  When you get down to the bits and pieces the government puts up and deals with every day, I'm glad they're handling it instead of me.  Honestly, to me, it's in God's hands.  I can't be worried about who some guy that i HAVE to obey by law is trying to Nuke, because i'm spinnin' wheels if I try to change that.  He could bomb oklahoma tommorow, and WHAT COULD WE DO.  NOTHING.  So don't worry about it, it's out of your hands, it's in God's hands.  

Instead, just spend your time, energies, and mind on things that you CAN change, like your relationship with your family, your understanding of god, and your friends.  

Peace~

god bless this man  :)

ToNe1904

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2002, 12:29:19 PM »
fuck george bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is the main reason why our country is still not at peace...FUCK GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEORGE BUSH KILLA until the WORLD BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way...al gore is the REAL president....its a FACT that 50% of african-american votes were tossed out for unknown reasons in florida.....and jeff bush (george bush's brother) probably had a lot to do with that

Not just African Americanz, but other minorities as well....who typically vote democrat.