Author Topic: Bush is a damn hypocrite.  (Read 1302 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Bush is a damn hypocrite.
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2002, 12:31:53 PM »
Who Cares?  We can't change it anyways, because we'll never agree.  When you get down to the bits and pieces the government puts up and deals with every day, I'm glad they're handling it instead of me.  Honestly, to me, it's in God's hands.  I can't be worried about who some guy that i HAVE to obey by law is trying to Nuke, because i'm spinnin' wheels if I try to change that.  He could bomb oklahoma tommorow, and WHAT COULD WE DO.  NOTHING.  So don't worry about it, it's out of your hands, it's in God's hands.  

Instead, just spend your time, energies, and mind on things that you CAN change, like your relationship with your family, your understanding of god, and your friends.  

Peace~

No one can argue with that since it's the truth. It's just fun to discuss I guess.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2002, 12:57:57 PM »
Well well well, what a copout from Trauma, Jake and Sickotic.  If everyone had your attitude noone would ever be able to achieve or change anything.  What happened to the American dream etc.  Why are you giving up?  As Cee-Lo says on SPCM "How will you know if you never even try?." Or  SPCM "Git up git out and do something."  I believe I could use the worlds systems to change it just a little, or maybe a lot.  
Open your eyes - bush is protecting you?  lol.  

I don't agree with some of the EXTREME points.  I am not anti American.  Would we be better off without America?  I don't think so.  But I just cringe at how a nation can continually be fooled time and time and time again.  I'm anti far right wing.  Bush is becoming THE most far right President since the War.  He's not past Reagan yet but he's getting there.  This is dangerous.  Ask me - who's more dangerous to the world.  Osama Bin Laden or George W Bush - no fucking contest - Bush wins hands down.  
 But of course there's no point talking about it because we're all just insignificant pieces of crap who can't do anything according to Trauma.

Safe

PS. No disrespeezy

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2002, 01:09:47 PM »

Osama Bin Laden or George W Bush - no fucking contest - Bush wins hands down.  
PS. No disrespeezy

bwaaaaaaaaah ahaha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2002, 01:10:53 PM »
Well well well, what a copout from Trauma, Jake and Sickotic.  If everyone had your attitude noone would ever be able to achieve or change anything.  What happened to the American dream etc.  Why are you giving up?  As Cee-Lo says somewhere on Soul Food  "How will you know if you never even try?." Or on SPCM "Git up git out and do something."  I believe I could use the worlds systems to change it just a little, or maybe a lot.  

I don't agree with some of the EXTREME points.  I am not anti American.  Would we be better off without America?  I don't think so.  But I just cringe at how a nation can continually be fooled time and time and time again.  I'm anti far right wing.  Bush is becoming THE most far right President since the War.  He's not past Reagan yet but he's getting there.  This is dangerous.  Ask me - who's more dangerous to the world.  Osama Bin Laden or George W Bush - no fucking contest - Bush wins hands down.  
 But of course there's no point talking about it because we're all just insignificant pieces of crap who can't do anything according to Trauma.

Safe

PS. No disrespeezy

You need power to make a change. We are just a bunch of people talking on a forum. There's no power. I love talking politics but what Trauma said was truth, it's all in God's hands. People actually think they control this world when in all actuality, they don't.

I don't think Bush is doing that great of a job of anything except causing problems all around the world. I don't even understand why his approval rating is so high other then for crying on television, which has nothing to do with running a contry prperly. The economy is doin' bad, we are making enemies with other nations, etc. I never liked the guy and never will, ever since he stole the presidency. The sad thing is we have three more years with him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2002, 01:15:48 PM »
I know we don't have power now but whose to say that we can't get power later.  Anyway I'm off to bed it's like 1 in the morning and I got college early.

Safe

PS. Stop throwing stones at Maxi.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2002, 04:34:08 PM »
Well, yall change the world then ;)... but I dunno about you, but I'd like to a. get a good job, b. get a wife, c. get some kids, d. get a house, e. get rich, f. have my mom beat cancer, g. same for both brothers, lol...   Not in that order, of course.. but I got my own problems to take care of.  I think i'll let the world take care of theres.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2002, 04:39:45 PM »
Well, yall change the world then ;)... but I dunno about you, but I'd like to a. get a good job, b. get a wife, c. get some kids, d. get a house, e. get rich, f. have my mom beat cancer, g. same for both brothers, lol...   Not in that order, of course.. but I got my own problems to take care of.  I think i'll let the world take care of theres.  

word

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2002, 04:42:46 PM »
man....what can i say? the homie trauma is just REAL

but.....when we can help out the world, we should, cause after were done with our problems and were still not givin a fuck about the world thats just selfish, but thats kinda obvious, so im out, peace

techniec

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2002, 05:24:08 PM »
whatever technique...dillinger and young gotti is a classic and shits on dogg food as well ::) the eastcoast ain't shit compared to the west coast ::) it's cool to get suspended4 times and set bombs off in school  ::) the beatles and stones suck but kurupt and daz rule  ::)

like i said i don't really like bush as president, but he's doing some good thangs to fucking help MINE and MY COUNTRIES safety as well as OUR ALLIES which includes your monkey ass, and if your going to call me ignorant then proceed to generally say that all the worlds problems are becuase of the US ...i'm sorry but you either need to stop watching all them conspiracy theory books and see the real, i just find it funny how you diss the fuck out of the US but you live the US lifestyle to the fullest and are so quick to throw up the red maple leaf when Canada supports just about every thing the US does.....yep it's our fault Slobadom Milosevic was commiting genocide, yup straight up ::)

as for what Jay Ay Bee said, i never said Bush is doing EVERY thing right, he's doing what he has to do to PROTECT my fucking ass from bitch ass rag head terrorists  who think they're doing 'god's work' by killing thousands of innocent people who could give a FUCK less about what's going on in the middle east and who were  just worrying about what to make for dinner that night or about paying their mortgage ....just becuase i'm grateful for what bush is doing about the security of my country and our allies, doesn't mean i'm in full support of his WHOLE administration , ok homie

again to technique, you 'think' you know what your talking about sometimes (not just about this subject but about EVERYTHING in general) but you never fail to show your immaturity

HA HA HA HA

what a fuckin joke, you're a punk, i dont give a fuck how many posts u got here, how many years u spent on this board, youre a punk, a shit talker

how old are u, 15? 16? fuckin kid, are u even past puberty,
youre a fuckin boy scout, dont step to me with your bullshit, kids like u get smaked around here, fuckin pussy ass

now see all yall, let me break this bitch down for you

he cant answer any thing i said about american foriegn policy
so what he does is :

- starts talking about victims of 9/11 (to get sympathy)
- makes ignorant personal comments (hes only 16)
- starts mentioning other posts

reply at my shit homie, dont side step! dont cop out!
if u cant cuz u dont got knowledge, admit it! dont get mad lil homie, i wont make fun of u, the kids wont pick on u,
wipe those tears, baby boy........

and let me clear up some shit lil jake was sayin

- never said dpg was a classic
- never said it shits on dogg food
- and i didnt even post in infinites thread about the beatles

where the fuck are u coming from? easy to talk shit on the net it really is,  man i really feel like slapping you, a quick clap to ya face, pussy

u cant debate, then shut the fuck up
dont talk shit, dont make lil snide comments , knowing u can get away with it

youre a prag, a bitch, and a pussy,

never liked u since i came on this board,
you front like u a big boy, u front like u run shit, but you dont youre a lil fuckin poser kid, who still asks mom for lunch money

talkin about what i do at school,

funny thing is this lil shit mad he dont got friends
and about me thinking its cool to get in trouble,

i got a 87% fuckin average punk, and a scholarship coming in the mail

where the fuck are u
what the fuck are u

you aint been where i been
aint seen what i seen

i escaped wars, i lived and still do in the gutter
my dad aint a ceo
i fuckin climbed my way in life,

i didnt live no american dream

im doing things, who the fuck are u

you aint on my level, maybe other people like u on this board,
but i see the bitch in yoo........

ps: i would loved to see u call a muslim a rag head on Scarlett Rd.................

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2002, 05:26:26 PM »
^^ Yeah I definately agree Doggystlin', we should do what we can, but really... it was just proven to us that even elections are rigged... so what power do we have over the president?  He can do whatever the hell he wants, and we can't even control anymore whether or not he's elected.  

I CAN help poor people, help people feel better about themselves, help my friends and the homies at church and the homies here on the board do the same to the people they meet, etc.

The revolution will come from WITHIN next time yall, WHOOO.  You can quote me on that one.  Peace~

techniec

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2002, 05:32:32 PM »
Well well well, what a copout from Trauma, Jake and Sickotic.  If everyone had your attitude noone would ever be able to achieve or change anything.  What happened to the American dream etc.  Why are you giving up?  As Cee-Lo says on SPCM "How will you know if you never even try?." Or  SPCM "Git up git out and do something."  I believe I could use the worlds systems to change it just a little, or maybe a lot.  

Safe

PS. No disrespeezy

much respect to u brother,

i aint anti american

i got family in the USA, i was there for 2 weeks, i dont hate the average John and Jane Doe, i dont insult american culture
i live in canada, i live that life, so where the fuck u coming from jake talkin like i diss america but live its lifestyle

theres a difference between being anti- US foreign policy and being anti-US, just as how theres a difference between anti-Israeli policy and anti Semetic

see Jake, when u grow a lil order and maybe even travel abroad, perhaps you will become more knowledgable and less ignorant

i dont front on being smart, i sure as hell am not egotistical
im humble
a humble afghan canadian,

i am not a bomb strapped, terrorist who hates the west

dont insinuate im a hypocrite or a coward

the fact is you have never PROVEN OR BACKED UP one statement u have made, u just rely on petty personal comments

whos the immature one, joke

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2002, 06:10:17 PM »
True.......there's a difference between Anti-US and Anti-US Foreign Policy........Dats tha way I feel.

I agree and disagree about every post so far in this thread.......

LOL, wat a debate.

But its like, tha personal disses are gettin outta hand.....lol.

And LOL @ Tech callin Jake a Boy Scout, I aint neva seen a Mexican Boy Scout before.......But Jake is an interesting guy tho......lol......one day he's a Brown Pride Loco......tha other day he's an American Patriot.......Unpredictable.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2002, 06:28:12 PM »
And LOL @ Tech callin Jake a Boy Scout, I aint neva seen a Mexican Boy Scout before.......But Jake is an interesting guy tho......lol......one day he's a Brown Pride Loco......tha other day he's an American Patriot.......Unpredictable.

i can be mexican and american at the same time :) theres a sticker somewhere...i'll try to find it and use that as my avatar when i find it

tech, tech, tech, i ain't gotta stoop to your level of denial, immaturaty , quick to talk and slow to think-ness in this arguments, if i'm not on your level, goood, i ain't trying to be on such a low platform, it's obvious that your age is much higher than your maturity, if you wanna live you life that way hey fine by me, and if your going to piss and moan and call me a boy scout like your some straight up OG, bring your ass t 2200 quincy st. at 3:15 p.m in bakersfield cali, when i talk my shit i can back it up, i don't hide behind no kebaord...

as far as foreign policy is concerned , to be honest with you i agree with 70% of what we do, i don't give a fuck if you like that or not , that leaves 30% i don't agree with , but like trauma said i'm not worrie about that too much, my governmens job is to protect my ass from radical rag heads like ben laden , and i think that they're doing a mighty fine job of that....by the way i'd love to see how your ass would react if Toronto fell victim to something like that. theres a million fucking things i wanna say to you but i don't got the time to do , so IM me  @ heinouz hak 661

ps. i'm 17, and have proven myself far more mature than you several of times

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2002, 12:50:46 AM »
Trauma I can't argue with your morals, family values etc. Number 1 do you man. Do yourself and your family. But you can't tell the rest of us that we might as well not talk about it because we can't immediately affect the situation.  Cause that's what you said.

Jake what's the 70% you agree with and what's the 30% you don't agree with.  And how can you make the statement that Bush is doing a damn good job of protecting you when 5,000 people just got killed?  Your airport security was a joke (ok not all Bush's fault), your guns laws are even more disgraceful etc

Techniec behind your anger I agree with most of what you're saying (about this subject) homie, just not the blow up Congress shit but I know you weren't serious anyway.

Safe

techniec

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2002, 04:50:06 AM »
Trauma I can't argue with your morals, family values etc. Number 1 do you man. Do yourself and your family. But you can't tell the rest of us that we might as well not talk about it because we can't immediately affect the situation.  Cause that's what you said.

Jake what's the 70% you agree with and what's the 30% you don't agree with.  And how can you make the statement that Bush is doing a damn good job of protecting you when 5,000 people just got killed?  Your airport security was a joke (ok not all Bush's fault), your guns laws are even more disgraceful etc

Techniec behind your anger I agree with most of what you're saying (about this subject) homie, just not the blow up Congress shit but I know you weren't serious anyway.

Safe

youre safe homie

see, jake, i dont give a fuck what your beliefs are, if u anti-american or pro-american, i dont care, but spit facts

dont come here giving me the same bullshit i am forced to swallow every day on CNN, i dont hate, i aint a hater,
i call a spade a spade, spit facts, but u aint doing that either u cant or u refuse too,

and i stick to what i said, youre the pussy whos coming into my threads dissing me, is that your daily goal, bother Tech?
get off the nuts, find a hobby, get a job, read a book, do something besides talk shit......

see, i got a MUCH more legitimate point of view, im an afghan canadian, i lived and seen both sides of the fence, so who can make a more detailed argument, u or me?
u just spittin propaganda, u want me to make a post about what america has done to the world? i dont know if ill have 24 hours, thats how long it would take..

and u can stick that im #, me and u aint got nothing to say to each other