Author Topic: Bush is a damn hypocrite.  (Read 1270 times)

techniec

Re: Bush is a damn hypocrite.
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2002, 02:02:06 PM »
This is an incredible discussion....I don't have time so let me just add something to what Techniec is saying about Jake's American propaganda info he's pushing.  It's straight from CNN.  You know who CNN is own by?  Jewish People.  Jewish people own CNN.  And, it's important that we debate about these things because you'll fall right into the hands of dirty poloticians, if you are not aware, of the agenda of the ruling class of wealthy freemasons, poloticians, and business owners.  America is a business.  Always has been.

thats what im sayin Ikhwani

i dont hate this guy Jake,
fuck at the end of the day, we all facing God and we all gonna atone for our lives right? i aint holding no grudge with a homie out in bakersfield

but as a muslim, and as a muslim who has seen with his own eyes oppresion, i cannot accept propaganda or justification of muslim blood shed, im sorry i cant, i aint like trauma, i cant ignore what happens in the world, because i am  linked to 1.5 billion muslims in the world, yall watch CNN and see a palestinian die, i feel differently when i see the same thing

come here with facts, cuz i dont accept excuses, i dont accept bullshit,

and youre the one calling muslims rag heads
did i diss latinos?

youre the one saying i dont give a fuck what u think
im sayin please provide proof jake

so cmon lets not kid our selves, jake...............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2002, 02:02:54 PM »
Aight lets get back to the subject homies

Lol you got me with the soccer one Jake ;)

Soccer can't help being the World's greatest support (BTW that is no longer up for debate)

Oh shit I went the fuck off the subject! Oh well

techniec

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2002, 02:07:48 PM »

Soccer can't help being the World's greatest support (BTW that is no longer up for debate)

lol

and yo, str8 up
im callin for a truce, a cease fire

this shit is getting out of hand, so being the mature one here
(j/k lol), im sayin lets all just chill, theres no reason why we gotta get personal

now jake, im lying if i say i like u, ima be honest, we dont give one shit about each other, and i aint here to beg for your love, lets just end this discussion

*extends hand to jake*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2002, 02:08:51 PM »

and you my friend are so desperate to punk me youre putting words in my mouth....

first of all, as for the DPG/ Dogg Food situation

i said the tracks on DPG banged just as hard as Dogg Food
youre a mod, your welcome to go back and see for yourself
i said that dogg food was a better cd, and it was a classic

now youve resorted to insulting my opinion, thats after you made up stuff, talkin about the beatles post when i didnt even talk about that whole DPG/beatles thing, im not that ignorant

as for the east/west pop, lets compare shall we

by pop, i mean commercially accepted mainstream rappers

east

ja rule
jay z
dmx
biggie
puffy
busta rhymes

are they all not commercially accepted artists?

west

snoop
dre
2pac
ice cube

who else?

point exactly, i aint mad, i aint acting immature, youre the one whos bringing up other posts and dissing my musical tastes, thats pretty immature to me hypocrite...by the way im 18, im older, not that it matters, because you put on a front

you are a fraud,i can easily distinguish the real from the fake,
i see through you, you put on a presence about yourself as a mature hip hop head, and while i cant deny you know your music, i see the lil kid in you, i am not a perfect individu
al, but you gotta come back to reality

i know what you said along with 50 other members who dissed you on AIM while talkin with me

it's obvious you wern't around in the mid 90's when there was more pop west coast acts then  there are insects in the world, and the reason why theres less pop rappers out now is becuase no one is interested in gangsta cliches anymore and that for every westcoast mc/rapper theres 50 eastcoast mc's

and the fact that your older than what i made you out to be only strengthens my argument about you being immature for your age, seriously, saying that did you no justice

and i'd like  to know what's so 'fake' about me....last time i checked blood flowed through these veins not electricity , and my breasts are made of flesh no cilicone.....and the fact that i can argue with you and not use any or far less childish disses and personal attacks in my arguments proooves that i'm more mature and more 'real' than you....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2002, 02:11:39 PM »

aright fair enough abut going back to subject

soccer is only the mostpopular sport though becuase it's easier for poor people to play...but basketball is on the rise  ;)

back to topic

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2002, 02:12:38 PM »

lol

and yo, str8 up
im callin for a truce, a cease fire

this shit is getting out of hand, so being the mature one here
(j/k lol), im sayin lets all just chill, theres no reason why we gotta get personal

now jake, im lying if i say i like u, ima be honest, we dont give one shit about each other, and i aint here to beg for your love, lets just end this discussion

*extends hand to jake*

ok fair enough, i've said all i need to say for now

techniec

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2002, 02:14:25 PM »

i know what you said along with 50 other members who dissed you on AIM while talkin with me

it's obvious you wern't around in the mid 90's when there was more pop west coast acts then  there are insects in the world, and the reason why theres less pop rappers out now is becuase no one is interested in gangsta cliches anymore and that for every westcoast mc/rapper theres 50 eastcoast mc's

and the fact that your older than what i made you out to be only strengthens my argument about you being immature for your age, seriously, saying that did you no justice

and i'd like  to know what's so 'fake' about me....last time i checked blood flowed through these veins not electricity , and my breasts are made of flesh no cilicone.....and the fact that i can argue with you and not use any or far less childish disses and personal attacks in my arguments proooves that i'm more mature and more 'real' than you....

that statement about the west/east is about now..
obviously the mid 90s was ALOT different for the west coast scene, do u think im that much of a groupie, that i didnt listen to hip hop back in the mid 90s?

obviously what you sayin is true, those played out cliches is the reason spice 1 and mc eiht for example used to go gold and platinum and cant sell shit now,

and as for the 50 people who dissed me on Aim, whoa
im intimidated now,a bunch of cowards who didnt even have the balls to confront me on the net had to diss me behind my back, for my opinions? thats bs

and youre fake because over the last 4 pages of this thread all youve done is diss my opinion and give me american propoganda? cmon now.........

techniec

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2002, 02:16:05 PM »
thats it, this thread is closed, no more posts and replies alright yall?

min0rity

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2002, 03:27:33 AM »

Not just African Americanz, but other minorities as well....who typically vote democrat.

yeah cuz the minorities have it better if a democrat were a president...

btw about the bush's ratings being so high.....lmao AMERCIANS HAVE NO CHOICE but to say bush is doing good when he ain't doing shit but killing innocents...think about it....thats exactly what bin laden wants.....that american people start turning their backs on each other....i mean bin laden doesn't give a rats ass if 2000 people died during 9/11 or 9458378324873 people died...he wanted to corrupt the so-called american philosophies but obiviously americans didn't turn their backs against each other and stick together so bin laden has failed his mission...

and to whoever saying afgani's should all die or whatever....motherfucker get george W. dulsh's cunt out of your mouth.....thats the most ignorant thing a bitch could say.......you act like every single afgani is a terrorist..which is bullshit...is only a few that is terrorist..so fuck the stereotypes.....

GEORGE BUSH KILLA FOR LIFE!!!!

fiyagurl

• Lil Geezy
  • Mind be in da gutter.
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2002, 02:04:58 PM »
just notice dat shit. ::)
I don't fuck around, wit the fuck arounds, dat fucked around, to get fuck over! I'm reppin' on dat N.O. (new orleans) if you didn't know 9th ward *GUNS* 7th ward *HARD HEADS* and dat 13th *V.L* oh yea! hoes don't hate......

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2002, 06:10:44 PM »
just notice dat shit. ::)

Nah, I think you just noticed that shit lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

fiyagurl

• Lil Geezy
  • Mind be in da gutter.
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2002, 06:27:37 AM »

Nah, I think you just noticed that shit lol

no, really i been noticed da shit
I don't fuck around, wit the fuck arounds, dat fucked around, to get fuck over! I'm reppin' on dat N.O. (new orleans) if you didn't know 9th ward *GUNS* 7th ward *HARD HEADS* and dat 13th *V.L* oh yea! hoes don't hate......