Author Topic: AMAZING VIDEO - SAN DIEGO,CA - UFO'S FLYING OVER 2008 NEW YEARS !!!!!!!!!  (Read 927 times)

westside159

www.youtube.com     -  type  -  San diego Ufo's video , also  - The Hidden Truth part 1 & 2 UFO'S  !!!!!!!!    LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THE REAL WORLD NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 09:56:00 AM by westside159 »

bullet_wrongkind

Re: AMAZING VIDEO - SAN DIEGO,CA - UFO'S FLYING OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:13:29 AM »
LOL HAHA AREA 619 LMFAO

westside159

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:54:46 AM »
geah it happened in 2008 new year my nig , a gang of people seen it , it was crazy history , the biggest mystery in american history !!!! Are we alone ?  No i dont think so . But they are not are freinds you better belive that .

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:56:48 AM »
geah it happened in 2008 new year my nig , a gang of people seen it , it was crazy history , the biggest mystery in american history !!!! Are we alone ?  No i dont think so . But they are not are freinds you better belive that .

stop smoking

westside159

Stop smokin ? Are you serious ? your slow if you dont know already homie , wake up !!!!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Stop smokin ? Are you serious ? your slow if you dont know already homie , wake up !!!!!!

like i said, stop smoking

westside159

Like i said , learn about whats going on in the real world or what we think is the real world , its too deep 4 you ,  I get it homie !!!!!

westside159

post the video about this year in SAN DIEGO - on New Years the first day of 2008 . Now thats scary shit .

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Like i said , learn about whats going on in the real world or what we think is the real world , its too deep 4 you ,  I get it homie !!!!!

so are we talking about hard drugs or?

JAZ

kill yourself before its too late!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Go see a doctor

kemizt

westside159

These fuccin  faggots are dumd ass's , you dudes are worthless , REAL TALK , ILL PRAY FOR YOU HOMIE !!!! My real peopl's know what's going on in the world !!!!! I keep the hood informed on whats going on with this kurupt government its deep yall !! Dont sleep 8) 8)

UFO'S OVER PHOENIX - OVER 100 PEOPLE WITNESS IT AND SOME FILMED THE HISTORIC night . And there was one family about 5 people who stood outside while the noiseless object gently flew over there house and it was said to be a Mile long !!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
These fuccin  faggots are dumd ass's , you dudes are worthless , REAL TALK , ILL PRAY FOR YOU HOMIE !!!! My real peopl's know what's going on in the world !!!!! I keep the hood informed on whats going on with this kurupt government its deep yall !! Dont sleep 8) 8)

UFO'S OVER PHOENIX - OVER 100 PEOPLE WITNESS IT AND SOME FILMED THE HISTORIC night . And there was one family about 5 people who stood outside while the noiseless object gently flew over there house and it was said to be a Mile long !!!

so which hard drug is it?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

westside159

That hidden truth video was alright but , theres way better videos than that !! The truth is scary i know guys , You dont have to say it , i already know !!