Author Topic: AMAZING VIDEO - SAN DIEGO,CA - UFO'S FLYING OVER 2008 NEW YEARS !!!!!!!!!  (Read 926 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
wHAT YALL THINK OF THE VIDEO ?  is it too deep 4 you ?

I was too deep in yo momma yesterday

kemizt

westside159

Is it too deep for you Yall ?  Let me know whats poppin .   8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Is it too deep for you Yall ?  Let me know whats poppin .   8)

www.coasttocoastam.com

u aint listen u a dumbin youngin

westside159

www.ufohunters.com       

UFO HUNTERS -  ONDEMAND  T.V    AROUND THE WORLD USE YOUR REMOTE .

Klue

westside159

Of Course it is .  8)

westside159

Now do you beleive ? 

westside159

ONDEMAND TELEVISION  .  HISTORY CHANNEL - UFO HUNTERS  -  4 EPISODE'S  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PEEP IT OUT LEARN SOMETHING  8) 8) 8)

Chief

do you guys remmeber that mexican flying humanoid??

westside159

Nah but theres a video by Mexican Millatary on youtube fox news , they caught over 50 ufo's flying in Mexico .  Checc out the video on youtube !!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com    -  " MEXICAN MILLITARY CAUGHT UFO'S ON TAPE - FOX NEWS"  VIDEO !!!!!!!  :o :o

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
do i believe that there is some sort of life on other planets in other galaxies?  of course, it would be almost idiotic not to think that some sort of life exists, out there.  now, out of that life, are there species that are similar to us (ie: thinking brains, reasoning, language, etc)?  i dont know.  i think the human race is something special..and it doesnt happen everyday.  we only exist because a lot of factors exist(ed) on this planet, that made it possible for us to exist and evolve. we have water, oxygen, a perfect distance from the sun, and a lot of other factors that allowed us to be here.  those are some fucking odds...i dont know the odds that people put up, but id say it was something like 1 in trilliard (1000 trillion) that a species like us would exist.

if aliens do exist, it would be amazing to see/know how they live, what they believe, who they are made up, how they procreate, etc.   do i think that UFOs exist?  i dont know.  unless i see one, i dont think i will ever know.  unfortunately, with the technology we have, anyone with a little video editing skill, could make a tape and claim they saw something in the sky, making it extremely difficult to know for sure.  i do hope they exist though, it would be something amazing..and it would almost give me some sort of 'comfort' to know that we arent the only "smart" species in this vast universe.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

westside159

The X Filez Movie was a good look , and The Mist  !!!!! 8) 8) 2 Great Movies

westside159

www.youtube.com   -   "Area 51 Close up on the SECRET BASE "  Video with guy almost gets shot down !!!!!  :o :o 8) 8)

Chief

do i believe that there is some sort of life on other planets in other galaxies?  of course, it would be almost idiotic not to think that some sort of life exists, out there.  now, out of that life, are there species that are similar to us (ie: thinking brains, reasoning, language, etc)?  i dont know.  i think the human race is something special..and it doesnt happen everyday.  we only exist because a lot of factors exist(ed) on this planet, that made it possible for us to exist and evolve. we have water, oxygen, a perfect distance from the sun, and a lot of other factors that allowed us to be here.  those are some fucking odds...i dont know the odds that people put up, but id say it was something like 1 in trilliard (1000 trillion) that a species like us would exist.

if aliens do exist, it would be amazing to see/know how they live, what they believe, who they are made up, how they procreate, etc.   do i think that UFOs exist?  i dont know.  unless i see one, i dont think i will ever know.  unfortunately, with the technology we have, anyone with a little video editing skill, could make a tape and claim they saw something in the sky, making it extremely difficult to know for sure.  i do hope they exist though, it would be something amazing..and it would almost give me some sort of 'comfort' to know that we arent the only "smart" species in this vast universe.

i'm not huge on the whole UFO thing... but those odds you gave are pretty good!!

1 in 100trillion aint too bad seeing as there are more than a hundred billion galaxies out there... let alone stars.

i think star wars style shit would be pretty cool though... none of this probing crap we keep hearing about...