Author Topic: PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN - FAMOUS SPEECH ABOUT ALIENS ATTACKING VIDEO !!  (Read 177 times)

westside159

If you havent seen the video you should .   www.youtube.com       type in - "" RONALD REAGAN ON UFO'S & ALIENS  SPEECH""" !! 

More proof the government knows .   And guess who knows the most GEORGE BUSH SR. its been said that he is one of the key guys who knows all about the UFO phenomenon .  Learn something !!!!

westside159

Oh yeah , im gonna tell the truth , CANT STOP & WONT STOP !!!  Sorry  :-X :-X

D-Stress

;)

westside159

I know its a Amazing video tell a freind about the buisness and spread the word since the government wont .

J Bananas

I am definetly going out and telling some one about this.

westside159

Yeah do that homie . Half of America already know & believe in other beings .

westside159

Keep Learning something today !!

NotoriousTDA

so what if there is aliens? Did you just start thinking about it yesturday or something? Theres been theories for centuries.

Fuck even the new idiana jones flick has aliens in that shit.

westside159

I started really peepin in 1997 when the Ufo's was filmed on camera and showed on the news worldwide , and in 2008 new years the first day of 2008 in San Diego another sighting by lots of people and was on the news so , that incident and the sightings an film in Texas 2008 too .

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
i am very interested in the subject and your posts are not news to me.

COMPTONRIDA1

159.. YOU GOIN CRAZY SINCE YOU FOUND OUT EIHT IS A IMPOSTER..

westside159

Really , nah the world is going crazy and its scary shit and too deep for you to handle , in 2008 the world will have to recognize becuz something mind boggling is gonna happen .