Author Topic: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????  (Read 2462 times)

riphuero

EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????
« on: May 28, 2008, 03:14:01 PM »
MAN BEEN BUMPIN THESE CLASSIK ALBUMS BY THE GODFATHER BUT MAN IVE HEARD ABOUT 100 2PAC TRACKS AND HEARD A FEW TRACKS FROM EAZY E THAT R UNRELEASED..MY ? IS WHY HASNT A EAZY ALBUM BEEN RELEASED OR HE DIDNT RECORD ALOT OF TRACS..TO ALLU CPT GZ WHATS THE INFO ON THIS... BEEN WONDERIN SUM 1 NEEDS TO SHED LIGHT ON THIS.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 03:16:32 PM »
**Hiding In  the Corner wondering why dude is yelling and screaming*** :eh: :eh:
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

riphuero

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 03:19:07 PM »
**Hiding In  the Corner wondering why dude is yelling and screaming*** :eh: :eh:

WELL STOP SCREAMING.... AND STAY  OFF THAT  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
'Pac recorded something like 3 songs a day, every day. Eazy had writers and he basically only recorded when it was drop an album. Eazy also wanted for the right beats and 'Pac just basically spit on some rough beats and then others went after him and remixed it so it was ready for release.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »
**Smirking**, Dude still don't get it..*..ah Well... :whistle: :whistle:
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »
'Pac recorded something like 3 songs a day, every day. Eazy had writers and he basically only recorded when it was drop an album. Eazy also wanted for the right beats and 'Pac just basically spit on some rough beats and then others went after him and remixed it so it was ready for release.

dont 4get alot of em were accapellas... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 07:50:17 PM »
MAN BEEN BUMPIN THESE CLASSIK ALBUMS BY THE GODFATHER BUT MAN IVE HEARD ABOUT 100 2PAC TRACKS AND HEARD A FEW TRACKS FROM EAZY E THAT R UNRELEASED..MY ? IS WHY HASNT A EAZY ALBUM BEEN RELEASED OR HE DIDNT RECORD ALOT OF TRACS..TO ALLU CPT GZ WHATS THE INFO ON THIS... BEEN WONDERIN SUM 1 NEEDS TO SHED LIGHT ON THIS.

there was alot of these little snippets he left behind cuzz but it's not even full songs so there is really no point in releasin that shitt.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 07:52:39 PM »
i think theres a few candidates for the godfather of gangsta rap

eazy e
ice cube
big tray deee
 some more?

pac maybe but pac was more of a poet IMO
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:07:57 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jcnn13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »
Well Pac said before that he used to just spit over any shitty in house beat there was and then afterwards they could remix them and release them. I'm pretty sure that Eazy was more focused on the business side of his label, but you also have to remember that Eazy was also working on a new album before he died. "Str8 off the Streets Of Muthaphukkin Compton" was originally intended to be a double-disc album, but many tracks weren't finished before his death, and DJ Yella finished them. Most of the tracks off of the album were intended to feature artists, such as the track recorded with Guns & Roses that will never be released (thanks to Tomica) and other tracks that were never finished. Plus, after Eazy's death, employess of Ruthless Records stole a lot of material from the company, and it cannot be recovered. Not to mention mistakes made by employees (like when the original, full version of SleepWalkers was deleted after Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony recorded their verses) caused material to be lost. There are a few tracks that were confirmed by Tomica Wright to be real tracks that we will never get to hear, including an Eazy-E track with Guns & Roses and a song called "Yellow Brick Road to Compton"

R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 08:44:12 PM »
actually straight off the streets was supposed to be a 3 disc album, and eazy's final album

h2k4

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 09:27:59 PM »

Haha!

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 06:52:21 AM »

..and (still) sounded tight. 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 07:46:39 AM »
You never know what Eazy's got left...i've heard rumors there are upwards of 20-30 songs possibly unreleased from Eazy.  One with Guns and Roses called "Yellow Brick Road" which has never got released due to clearance issues.  There were a bunch of songs dissing Snoop and Dre that were made during the "It's On Dr. Dre EP" era that never got released due to Dre squashing the beef right before Eazy died.  And there are quite a few tracks that are in limbo due to Ruthless Records being run into the ground by Eazy's wife.  She doesn't seem to have any real desire of wanting to get these tracks out for people to hear.  He was supposed to have an album after the EP 5150 called "Temporary Insanity" that was scrapped once the feud with Dre started, so you gotta figure there are songs from that era out there.  There is supposedly a "Fuck The Police 2" with Rodney King in it that hasn't seen the light of day yet.  Bone had said one time they did a few more songs with Eazy that they don't know what happened to.  I think Yella also said he had some stuff from E, but I don't think him and Tomica get along real well, so he's not working with her.  Of course all this information is just rumors, nothing concretely confirmed as far as I know, but there's gotta be some truth to some of it.  Bottom line is all his unreleased stuff seems to be tied up in label politics.  I thought I heard somewhere that Ruthless Record's 20 or 25th Anniversary was coming up and they were trying to put together some kind of compilation with some unreleased Eazy songs, so who knows.  And I heard Lil E was trying to secure an unreleased verse from his Dad to put on his album, so maybe we'll see something.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:49:57 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 07:58:59 AM »
Ice T and NWA are the godfathers of gangsta rap..

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 08:03:57 AM »
But Eazy's the one that got NWA into doing gangsta rap....Dre was doing Techno crap with Wrecking Cru and Cube was with CIA, who weren't doing "gangsta rap" per se....Eazy's the one that came up with the idea for NWA and the direction for their music.  You can say NWA are the godfathers of gangsta rap, but it's because of Eazy.  I don't know enough about the history of Ice T to comment on him, but i've never heard anyone call Ice T the godfather of gangsta rap.