Author Topic: DUBCNN: September 7th Update: P-Thoro, Calico & Remixes (Game/Wayne/Crooked/Nas)  (Read 138 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Audio - left click to jump to update for all song downloads
P-Thoro - The General
Calico - Freeway Freestyle
Ko-Kaine Shane - My Life (September 7th Remix)
Nas - Hero (Feat. Crooked I) (September 7th Remix)

Free Mixtape
P-Thoro - Checkmate (The EP) (Free Download)

September 7th Update: P-Thoro, Calico & Remixes - August 8, 2008 By : Rud

Cali Untouchable DJ September 7th may be taking a month out from his "On The 7th With The 7th" mixtape releases right here on Dubcnn but he is far from idle on the mixtape and remix front. Not only is he preparing the Double CD "Western Hospitality 10" that will be released right here on Dubcnn on September 7th, 2008 but he also has other projects underway.

To start off we have the first single from the upcoming "Western Hospitality 10" mixtape, the P-Thoro track entitled "The General." This track will also appear on P-Thoro's"The 2nd Coming" release later this year - the follow up to his acclaimed "Checkmate" EP that we also have for free download below.

P-Thoro - The General
P-Thoro - Checkmate (The EP) (Free Download)

Next up is a new track from S.L.C./Purple City/Newbirth Records artist Calico called "Freeway Freestyle" that is available on the September 7th/Kid Domination mixtape "Mixtape Apocalypse" which is released today on MySpace.

Calico - Freeway Freestyle

Finally we have two remixes from September 7th who regularly does remix drops on his mixtapes as well as on the Cali Unotuchable Radio Show Podcast. Below are the download links for a track from Arizona/BWS affiliate Ko-Kaine Shane with The Game & Lil Wayne as well as a Nas and Crooked I mix

Ko-Kaine Shane - My Life (September 7th Remix)

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest from Cali Untouchable DJ September 7th and ensure you get ready for "Western Hospitality 10" - right here on Dubcnn on September 7th, 2008.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

smegma

If I make one mp3 with a lot of verses over that "A Milli" beat, will you post it? lol