Author Topic: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????  (Read 2429 times)

EAZY-LI

Re: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2008, 08:37:40 AM »
well 6 in the morning came out in 86
n.w.a and posse came out in 86
boyz n hood was a tape at rodium swap meet way before n.w.a and posse came out so there bitch.
and eazy-e has always been called the godfather of gangsta rap
even before he died its not some bullshit title
because he died! and he never called it himself
and who said cuz your the godfather that means you invented shit anyway?

and i think scholly d sucked grand master flash and furious five were more ghetto than him lol
aswell as mix master spade and toddy t.

The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »
Eazy-E is the godfather of gangsta rap and to the dude that mention Tray D as a canaidate how old are you? Seriously Tray D lol?

THEREALBWS

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2008, 11:28:49 AM »
Ice T and NWA are the godfathers of gangsta rap..

midwestryder

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2008, 12:36:03 PM »
boyz n hood was a tape at rodium swap meet way before n.w.a and posse came out so there bitch.

and i think scholly d sucked grand master flash and furious five were more ghetto than him lol

sorry bitch buy ice t dropped 6 in the morning in 1985 not 1986 on a tape with king tee. Ice t & schooly d were both before eazy -E.  so that means eazy -E was not before Ice t & schooly d. to be godfatyher of gangsta rap you have to invented it & that is a rule .  so schooly d is the godfather of gangsta rap  & even ice t said so . if it was not schooly d then it woud be ice t . alos the only reason you say that scholly d sucked grand master flash and furious five were more ghetto than him lol
aswell as mix master spade and toddy tis because schooly d is east coast & that means your west coast is not the inventor of gangsta rap & that means west coast realy didn't start this gnagsta shit & you can't stand it . get off the west coast dick. i am west coast fan but iwant lie about who strated this gangsta shit & thati schooly d & even ice t will tell you that. the godfather is the guys woh invented  & that is a fact ,fool.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »

sorry bitch buy ice t dropped 6 in the morning in 1985 not 1986 on a tape with king tee. Ice t & schooly d were both before eazy -E.  so that means eazy -E was not before Ice t & schooly d. to be godfatyher of gangsta rap you have to invented it & that is a rule .  so schooly d is the godfather of gangsta rap  & even ice t said so . if it was not schooly d then it woud be ice t . alos the only reason you say that scholly d sucked grand master flash and furious five were more ghetto than him lol
aswell as mix master spade and toddy tis because schooly d is east coast & that means your west coast is not the inventor of gangsta rap & that means west coast realy didn't start this gnagsta shit & you can't stand it . get off the west coast dick. i am west coast fan but iwant lie about who strated this gangsta shit & thati schooly d & even ice t will tell you that. the godfather is the guys woh invented  & that is a fact ,fool.

see you are seeing it all wrong. Eazy is the godfather for one huge reason, he financed his shit. It was his money that went in and put together NWA, it was his money that sold that shit and that money came from a gangsta ass way. Schooly D, Ice T, they was cool, love them both, but Eazy put the money into it, and he put the OG in it.

D-Stress

« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2008, 05:17:59 AM »
^^ who givez a phuck whose money it was?it´s about how came out first spittin that g-shit ;)
schooly d?

EAZY-LI

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2008, 06:29:13 AM »
im not on westcoast dick!
maybe i am bit ignorant about schooly d but Ive only ever
herd hes gangsta boogie track and i didn't like
it! but was schooly d a gangsta rapper or just made one song that was gangsta?

The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

midwestryder

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2008, 01:30:13 PM »

aswell as mix master spade and toddy tis because schooly d is east coast & that means your west coast is not the inventor of gangsta rap & that means west coast realy didn't start this gnagsta shit & you can't stand it . get off the west coast dick. i am west coast fan but iwant lie about who strated this gangsta shit & that is schooly d & even ice t will tell you that. the godfather is the guys who invented  & that is a fact ,fool.

see you are seeing it all wrong. Eazy is the godfather for one huge reason, he financed his shit. It was his money that went in and put together NWA, it was his money that sold that shit and that money came from a gangsta ass way. Schooly D, Ice T, they was cool, love them both, but Eazy put the money into it, and he put the OG in it.
financing it does not make you the godfather of gangsta rap ever . inventing it like schooly d makes you godfather . money does make you the godfather ever .the godfather of gangsta rap is the one who does it first & that isschooly d not eazy e . also ice t came before eazy-e. so schooly d or ice t would be godfather of gangsta rap not eazy e because he did not start this gangsta shit . schooly D & Ice t started this gangsta shit.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:25:14 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2008, 01:32:04 PM »
im not on westcoast dick!
maybe i am bit ignorant about schooly d but Ive only ever
herd hes gangsta boogie track and i didn't like
it! but was schooly d a gangsta rapper or just made one song that was gangsta?

it was whole album not just one song .go find his album on the internet.