Author Topic: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????  (Read 2424 times)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
so cats think there isnt another godfather
basically eazy is the only possible candidate to be considered the godfather of gangsta rap?
jus askin

depends who u ask right, of course there is Ice T as somebody had mentioned before, but who brought it to mainstream was eazy imo. like mellow man ace is the real godfather of latin rap , he came out in 91, his album went gold i think, yet everybody considers big pun 'the godfater of latin rap'' eventho he came out after mellow man ace, cypress, mexikings, delinquent habits...
that question has a lot of answers
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2008, 06:51:07 PM »
it has alot of answers but it can be narrowed down dont you think?
I mean King T>>>eazy, right?
yeah eazy might have took it mainstream, maybe but didnt king t take it further or maybe hit the high spot?

so cats think there isnt another godfather
basically eazy is the only possible candidate to be considered the godfather of gangsta rap?
jus askin

depends who u ask right, of course there is Ice T as somebody had mentioned before, but who brought it to mainstream was eazy imo. like mellow man ace is the real godfather of latin rap , he came out in 91, his album went gold i think, yet everybody considers big pun 'the godfater of latin rap'' eventho he came out after mellow man ace, cypress, mexikings, delinquent habits...
that question has a lot of answers
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:16:38 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 07:08:55 PM »
Well yeah, there are alot of different rappers who could be considered the godfather of gangsta rap, there is no right or wrong answer, but the majority of people agree that Eazy was that person....it's on his tombstone.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »
yeah tue but im sayin there isnt anyone that did a better/bigger job as far as gettin that title?

Well yeah, there are alot of different rappers who could be considered the godfather of gangsta rap, there is no right or wrong answer, but the majority of people agree that Eazy was that person....it's on his tombstone.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

WICK1D

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
hey wasnt that eazy e site supposed to leak like 10 unreleased songs

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 02:55:07 AM »
I wanna hear the track with Guns n Roses

excuse me? is this confirmed or simply a rumour??

your excused... its a rumour that has been going for years

thanks for the info, i'd love to hear the song.

D-Stress

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 03:44:25 AM »
dope inteview.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 04:45:25 AM »
wow at the newjacks in this thread

ICE T = god father of gangster rap. at least one of you got it right

8)

riphuero

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 12:18:02 PM »
WELL I REALLY HOPE SOME EAZY E SHIT COMES OUT KANT FUKIN WAIT

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 12:30:14 PM »
I dont think anything else will ever get released unless some dude starts selling them illegally.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »
Either way is fine with me...bootleg or official.  Tomica's had enough time to get the shit out....now it's time to get the songs to the masses by whatever means necessary.

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »

it doesnt say that on his tombstone...it says 'our beloved eric wright we loved him a lot but god loved him more'  i go there every year for his birthday and the anniversary of his death.  his old tombstone was fancier with emeralds all over it but it got stolen.  its actually really hard to find with all the other graves around in that it doesnt stand out...which is a shame

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »
yeah tue but im sayin there isnt anyone that did a better/bigger job as far as gettin that title?

it was they empire he created...he was very successful and brought a lot of mainstream attention to hardcore rap.  back iin the early 90s ruthless was worth over 70 million.  lot of money at the time.  he created an empire with 10k and brought us classic albums and legends.  not sayin they might not have done it on their own but dre might have stuck with lonzo and made love ballets but eazy bailed him outta jail.  cube mighta stayed in arizona at school.  ren mighta went to the army like he was thinking about doing.  you know he just brought it all together.  if he didnt die i think he would be on the top a legend like quincy jones.  he was smart even after you thought he was down he brings you bone thugs and black eyed peas.  he was versatile having slash of guns and roses on one of his songs...he was gonna put out a double cd before pac even conceived it.  he went out to ny and got the respect way before other acts got it... see him in run dmcs video...getting production form nbn on 5150.  most of all he was humble and still had a house in compton (the one that got spray painted that cube talks about in true to the game) and gave back to the community being part of things like make a wish.  the thing is a lot of these rappers walk around with bodyguards and they portray this whole gangsta image but E never had to prove that.  he went every where and got love.  one fact many might not know he got pneumonia when he was out in ny at a club with cube...it was freezing and cube asked him to come with him in a cab but he just walked off in the cold dark night...when you have hiv its hard to fend of a lot of sickness especially pneumonia

lot of misconceptions about him b/c of his beef with cube and dre but i defintely think he deserves that title

D-Stress

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2008, 04:29:58 PM »
his old tombstone was fancier with emeralds all over it but it got stolen.
cocksuckers.they prob. think its "gangsta".tahts the shit you could get your ass stabbed if you do kind of shit, if you got no respect (to the dead, to god, etc.)

Croatian Pimp

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 03:54:33 PM »
EAZY-E IS THE GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP HE HAS 60 SONGS UNREALSED YET BUT TOMICA DIDNT REALSE THEM YET N I DK IF SHE WILL