Author Topic: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????  (Read 2428 times)

riphuero

Re: EAZY-E THA GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP????
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »
damn good shit need to buy that impact of a legend cd with the lowrider game shit was dope....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 01:24:39 AM »
wow at the newjacks in this thread

ICE T = god father of gangster rap. at least one of you got it right

Ice T is the godfather of studio gangsta rap. Eric is the godfather of real gangsta shit. What side u on cuzz 8)

D-Stress

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 02:00:46 AM »
^so you think eazy (RIP) was the one and only real artist?

Croatian Pimp

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
EAZY-E WAS A REAL MOTHFUCKEN G HE LIVED IN THE GHETTO HIS WHOLE LIFE MANY RAPPERS MOVE 4RM WHERE THEY CLAIM THEY LIVED IN IRCH PLACES BUT EAZY-E LIVED IN HIS HOOD THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS DOWN ASS MOTHFUCK

R.I.P EAZY-E

EAZY-E JUS DIDNT WRITE A COUPLE OF HIS LYRICS WHEN HE WAS IN N.W.A BUT WHEN EAZY-E MADE SOLO ALBUMS HE WROTE HIS LYRICS

EAZY-E IS THE GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP ICE T MADE IT BUT EAZY-E LIFTED GANGSTER RAP OFF THE CHARTS HE MADE IT WHAT IT IS A REAL MOTHFUCKEN G EAZY-E WAS TEH REALIST

MAYBE IF HE WAS ALIVE NOW A DAYS THERE WOULDNT BE FAKE KIDS DRESSING LIKE FAGOTS LIKE THE GAYME ETC THEY FAKE

riphuero

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »
EAZY-E WAS A REAL MOTHFUCKEN G HE LIVED IN THE GHETTO HIS WHOLE LIFE MANY RAPPERS MOVE 4RM WHERE THEY CLAIM THEY LIVED IN IRCH PLACES BUT EAZY-E LIVED IN HIS HOOD THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS DOWN ASS MOTHFUCK

R.I.P EAZY-E

EAZY-E JUS DIDNT WRITE A COUPLE OF HIS LYRICS WHEN HE WAS IN N.W.A BUT WHEN EAZY-E MADE SOLO ALBUMS HE WROTE HIS LYRICS

EAZY-E IS THE GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP ICE T MADE IT BUT EAZY-E LIFTED GANGSTER RAP OFF THE CHARTS HE MADE IT WHAT IT IS A REAL MOTHFUCKEN G EAZY-E WAS TEH REALIST

MAYBE IF HE WAS ALIVE NOW A DAYS THERE WOULDNT BE FAKE KIDS DRESSING LIKE FAGOTS LIKE THE GAYME ETC THEY FAKE

ya i feel u true gz if its wasnt for eazy woodnt b no snoop no cube no shit look inside the nwa legacy booklets

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »
Ice T s the godfather of gangsta rap.

midwestryder

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2008, 11:27:53 PM »

R.I.P EAZY-E

eazy e & ice t arte not godfatherso f gangsta . the only person that can be a godfather of gagnsta rap is the man who invented it ,SCHOOLY D. iCE T THEN CAME AFTER SCHOOLY D , THEN EZY E CAME AFTER ICE T.SO IT IS SCHOOLY D WHO IS THE REAL INVENTOR & GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP NOT EAZY E OR ICE T.

midwestryder

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2008, 11:35:59 PM »
it has alot of answers but it can be narrowed down dont you think?
I mean King T>>>eazy, right?
yeah eazy might have took it mainstream, maybe but didnt king t take it further or maybe hit the high spot?

so cats think there isnt another godfather
basically eazy is the only possible candidate to be considered the godfather of gangsta rap?
jus askin

depends who u ask right, of course there is Ice T as somebody had mentioned before, but who brought it to mainstream was eazy imo. like mellow man ace is the real godfather of latin rap , he came out in 91, his album went gold i think, yet everybody considers big pun 'the godfater of latin rap'' eventho he came out after mellow man ace, cypress, mexikings, delinquent habits...
that question has a lot of answers
king t is not because hardly anyone knew who was outside the west . i love king tee's music but no one outside the west hardly knew him alos king tee had more of east coast lyrical style then most west coast rappers. butthe real invenotr & godfather of gansta rap is from philly & his name is schooly d.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 07:03:45 AM by midwestryder »

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2008, 12:05:13 AM »
west coast gangsta rap as a style started with king t, ice t, and ice cube/mc ren(yall forget ice cube and ren penned eazy's lyrics,).
i've never considered eazy a real mc or even a rapper. even when people around at that time talk about him they are like, eazy was a businessman not a rapper.

but anyway, yall forget there were dudes on the east already carrying that gangster persona before the west.
just-ice and schooly d. ice t was the earliest to bust that gangster shit though.

i would say, i would credit west coast gangsta rap more to ice cube and king t then anyone else.

EAZY-LI

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2008, 09:30:08 AM »
Scholly d sucked  :laugh:

eazy was b4 ice t

boyz n hood>6 n morning

The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

EAZY-LI

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2008, 09:31:52 AM »
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gangsta Boogie
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

mr.lurksalot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »
NWA
ICE T
SCHOOLY D
KOOL G RAP

ALL GOD FATHERS OF G RAP

kuruptDPG

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2008, 12:37:43 PM »
dj yella said he had a trak wer eazy was dissing ice cube but he aint never putting that out.

i hope ther is unreleased stuff that'll be put out.

midwestryder

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2008, 07:07:33 AM »
Scholly d sucked  :laugh:

eazy was b4 ice t

boyz n hood>6 n morning

no eazy was not before ice t . ice t came along time before eazy-e . so know you west coast history before you talk because it makes you look like jack ass because you don't know shit. alsoshate,r schooly d did not suck . you are just hatinbecause schooly d invented gangsta rap & eazy- didn't . 6 n morning = boyz n hood
. so stop being a hater because they were both good.

K-9

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2008, 08:08:53 AM »
R.I.P 2 THE MAN WHO STARTED THIS GANGSTA SHIT EAZY E