Author Topic: Confirmed Release Date For Prince Of Compton  (Read 1402 times)

EFFeX

Re: Confirmed Release Date For Prince Of Compton
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »
Better come out this time!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »
yeah ima check this out
i actually like that what were claimin
not bad, ive always said he can rap, and he got good lyrics (whoever writes em)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lips209

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 08:43:35 PM »
man, let me just say this i have spoken to bruce in the past, you guys, lil eazy does write his own tracks, yes he has people helping him out, but he can write, dont believe all the bullshit you guys hear

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »
thats waz up
any idea what traccs he has wrote
these are some of my favorite lil e traccs
that fire
gangsta shit
what were claimin
im from compton (the one produced by neff-u)

man, let me just say this i have spoken to bruce in the past, you guys, lil eazy does write his own tracks, yes he has people helping him out, but he can write, dont believe all the bullshit you guys hear
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

lips209

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 09:02:35 PM »
thats waz up
any idea what traccs he has wrote
these are some of my favorite lil e traccs
that fire
gangsta shit
what were claimin
im from compton (the one produced by neff-u)

dont know but you guys will see, Prince of compton is coming,

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 09:21:15 PM »
thats waz up
im waitin
agian if the cd is like that im coppin
Cube

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 04:28:35 AM »
If this is true imma cop 10. Lil E is one of the best on the West. I bang that DJ Warrior tape alot.

D-Stress

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 06:27:35 AM »
 8)

The_Offence

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008, 06:33:52 AM »
don't be fooled that lil eazy album is dropping in 3008

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2008, 06:50:32 AM »
can't wait.. i will buy this

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2008, 11:56:08 AM »
man i hope that date sticks, i know he aint no jay z, but he is dope as fuck, you cannot deny that, i am sure his album will be banging, and his latest single is fucking dope, he has sped up his rapping, which makes it sound dope as fuck, cannot wait for the album, hopefully it sticks

i can deny it. LiL eazy is terrible. But this is from what I've heard from him this far. I'm gonna give this upcoming material a chance. It sounds like he's reading his rhymes off the paper when he's in the studio. No, this isn't hating, so nigga don't need to get all amped up about this comment. Like I said, i'm just judging from everything he has done thus far. No topics, no charisma, no brow-raising lines, nothing. Absolutely nothing. It kinda makes me realize how desperate the west is for a new dope artist. He makes me ashamed to be from compton. I hope this new stuff shows some type of growth.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2008, 11:58:45 AM »
man i hope that date sticks, i know he aint no jay z, but he is dope as fuck, you cannot deny that, i am sure his album will be banging, and his latest single is fucking dope, he has sped up his rapping, which makes it sound dope as fuck, cannot wait for the album, hopefully it sticks

i can deny it. LiL eazy is terrible. But this is from what I've heard from him this far. I'm gonna give this upcoming material a chance. It sounds like he's reading his rhymes off the paper when he's in the studio. No, this isn't hating, so nigga don't need to get all amped up about this comment. Like I said, i'm just judging from everything he has done thus far. No topics, no charisma, no brow-raising lines, nothing. Absolutely nothing. It kinda makes me realize how desperate the west is for a new dope artist. He makes me ashamed to be from compton. I hope this new stuff shows some type of growth.

Go over to his house then and tell him whats up!!!

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »
Why?
Is he your favorite rapper?
It's just an opinion bruh. What I need to go over to his house for. Is everyone that don't like his music invited to go over?
Must be a long line. Is he serving cheese and crackers or some shit. Oh....he must be handing out ass-whippings or killing everybody that don't like his music. What exactly was your point in making that comment sir.
Please don't get me started, cause I'll start going back and listening to his music and quoting those uninspiring lines. Ya'll gone learn about getting on a cat when he's just stating his opinion. To show how terrible he is, Eazy is his pop's and his buzz is pretty much confined to about 50 sq miles. Come on doggie, don't start with me G. You don't got no legs to stand on if Lil Eazy is your foundation. Find another penis to lick on.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 01:07:27 PM »
Why?
Is he your favorite rapper?
It's just an opinion bruh. What I need to go over to his house for. Is everyone that don't like his music invited to go over?
Must be a long line. Is he serving cheese and crackers or some shit. Oh....he must be handing out ass-whippings or killing everybody that don't like his music. What exactly was your point in making that comment sir.
Please don't get me started, cause I'll start going back and listening to his music and quoting those uninspiring lines. Ya'll gone learn about getting on a cat when he's just stating his opinion. To show how terrible he is, Eazy is his pop's and his buzz is pretty much confined to about 50 sq miles. Come on doggie, don't start with me G. You don't got no legs to stand on if Lil Eazy is your foundation. Find another penis to lick on.

He makes you ashamed to be from Compton. Not everyone feels that way, but you do. So go over and tell him that then tough guy!!!

DEKO

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 01:50:18 PM »
Yeahhh! This will be fucking dope!!! :o ;D